Current time: 06-04-2020, 10:54 AM
VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review
Yuiku Offline

Shows:
SEP 11th Tokyo, DEC 8th Tokyo
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review
(09-15-2010, 08:33 AM)derMauersegler Wrote: Who said that about the blood donation and his beautiful blood bessels, errr, vessels?

that was JIN's MC about himself. Icon_3nodding

-------

[ SEP 14th Tokyo ]

- HYDE, Arly and Ju-ken came by bike. They enjoyed to come and go 3times in front of fans. K.A.Z was by car. JIN was already in the venue and tweeted "I thought bike gang outside was really noisy. But I noticed they are members." Icon_xd

- K.A.Z was wearing blue gray shirt during the show which he wore on Nicoradi last time.

- Ju-ken had something like a red feather on his hat. It looked like an antler. And black Roen shirt which HYDE gave him at VAMPARK the day before the show.
http://blog.ju-ken.velvet.jp/?eid=948338

- HYDE MC: "Do you feel me?!" A man in the audience "I love you HYDE!!" HYDE "Oh, thank you. Don't think about tomorrow! I'm going to..." A man "Marry me!" HYDE "Shut up!! I'm going to forget about tomorrow. Tomorrow is a new day!"

- Arimatsu MC: "Hi, nice weather huh? Today I came here with HYDE and Ju-ken on Harley. We emailed each other about it last night. Zepp tour is coming to an end. We will go to various countries after this tour. I remember a guy in the US.... was that L.A.?... I was in an old clothes shop with Ju-ken. A shopman thought me a Mexican. He kept calling me 'Amigo! Amigo!' Icon_biggrin I also like to visit shrines in Japan. I went to Meiji Jingu the other day and found a Japanese drum there. I was interested in that as a drummer. But again, a guardsman saw me and said to me 'Don't touch!!' in English. He thought I'm a foreign visitor. Icon_blaugh We are going to not only USA but also Asia, Europe and Chile this time. I'm expecting same kind of stories again!"

- Ju-ken's pick!
http://photozou.jp/photo/show/502595/49513326 (photo by @sachi_0045)

- HUNTING: K.A.Z on the 2nd floor. I touched his back! He is not too thin. No problem for him eating sweets. Icon_3nodding While he was on the 2nd floor, a silly girl dashed and tried to hold him from his back. K.A.Z didn't realize what happened at first. She was ejected from the venue quickly by security staffs.

- TROUBLE: K.A.Z did monkey dance, but soon after that, he hid his face in his hands. SO CUTE. Icon_redface

- Ju-ken had a Chupa Chups in an encore. He gave it to a girl in front row.

- LIVE WIRE: HYDE said something like "washashhhsshhhshshsh" It was like a dog. Icon_xd

- MIDNIGHT CELEBRATION: K.A.Z's guitar toss 9 times!! He hit his hand on the guitar once. Icon_xp HYDE shouted "See you!" in the end of the song and threw a mic to the stage so the reverb was like "See you---ee--you---ee----u-----e--..." Icon_biggrin
09-17-2010, 12:35 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 07-25-2010, 07:39 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by flower - 08-03-2010, 11:36 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 08-13-2010, 07:10 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by flower - 08-13-2010, 10:54 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 08-15-2010, 03:31 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Yuiku - 09-17-2010, 12:35 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 09-18-2010, 07:23 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 09-19-2010, 04:40 PM