Current time: 05-30-2020, 07:40 AM
VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review
Yuiku Offline

Shows:
SEP 11th Tokyo, DEC 8th Tokyo
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review
[ SEP 12th Tokyo ]

- OPENING: Another version. Digital numbers on the curtain vanished like a puff of smoke, then silhouette of BEAST (looks like Cerberus) appeared, then silhouette of VAMPS came. The first song was DEVIL SIDE. The curtain fell down when HYDE sang 'Oh-oh' in intro.

- I gave Ju-ken fluffy disney ears during the show! Me "Ju-!" Ju "For me?" Me "For you!!" He put them on and asked me. "Do I look cute?" He was so cute!!
http://twitpic.com/2nrzis (photo by @lina_evanescent)

- A bunch of HYDE's hair stood up like an antenna. Icon_xd I thought he had horns on his head.

- K.A.Z: Black and white cardigan (he took it off at PIANO DUET), black pants, black shoes, white NIKE wrist band, black and white border tanktop, and black mesh one piece which has letters "HARDCORE ROBBER".

- JIN's long MC was about "How humanly we are". Icon_biggrin "Arly does stretch exercise so often. Some staffs used to put together 'VAMPS sports club' following Arly, but the club disappeared while I am unaware..."

- "Ju-ken loves sleeping. He can sleep within 30 seconds. I even saw he slept while he was singing. Only one person who can fall asleep faster than Ju-ken is Nobita from Doraemon."

- "K.A.Z really loves sweets. He doesn't mind he is on a diet. His favorite is cream Shiratama Anmitsu and Matcha." K.A.Z nodded and smiled hearing this.

- "HYDE loves sea!! He is a vampire who loves the sun. He always puts some sunscreen, but sometimes he forgets to put it on his belly which gives him a circle sun tan."

- "And me. Some people recently call me a resident of Disney Haunted Mansion. Well, what part of me is human-like is... I can't stop blood donation whenever I go to city government office to renew my licence. Nurses talk to me 'What a beautiful blood vessel you have!' "

- HYDE MC: He was interested in some fans' dance which is kind of circular mosh with moving hands up and down above your head. He asked us about the hands. "What is that? Is it fun?" Fans started dancing. HYDE looked at them and danced in the same way. Icon_biggrin "And when did you begin the call for an encore 'VAMPS! Fu fu-!' ? I don't hate it, but recently overseas fans sometimes call us "BA-M-PU-SU" just like Japanese pronunciation, although we are 'VAMPS'. You aren't a good teacher." Icon_smile

- "Only two more shows!! Enjoy the last two!!" This MC made me cry.

- I GOTTA KICK START NOW: HYDE "Today my bike came back from repair. So we are gonna play a song I wrote for my bike!"

- REVOLUTION: K.A.Z. was so cute!! He moved his eyes left to right as HYDE sang "Left right left right". But it maybe made his eyes tired, he stopped it soon. Icon_blaugh

- GET UP: HYDE, K.A.Z and Ju-ken gathered in front of Arly looking at him at the part of silent "Move on". It was so cool. JIN looked a bit sad. Icon_biggrin

- HUNTING: Ju-ken 2nd floor! K.A.Z looked at him with a smile. There was a girl riding on friends' shoulder. HYDE found her and opened his arms just like "Wow! You are amazing!"
09-14-2010, 10:29 AM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 07-25-2010, 07:39 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by flower - 08-03-2010, 11:36 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 08-13-2010, 07:10 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by flower - 08-13-2010, 10:54 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 08-15-2010, 03:31 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Yuiku - 09-14-2010, 10:29 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 09-18-2010, 07:23 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 09-19-2010, 04:40 PM