iceybabes Offline
Kazeist

Shows:
♥Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas♥
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review
(08-31-2010, 10:47 AM)Yuiku Wrote: [ AUG 28th Osaka ]

I went to Osaka. This is my review.

< Inside of Zepp Osaka >
Neon lights around the wall. A skull-shaped light and "SEX BLOOD ROCK N' ROLL" "Vamps" lights were on the wall too. I was lucky to get the front row near K.A.Z. I couldn't see the whole stage set.

< Clothes >
HYDE: Black long sleeve shirt (maybe same as these two days) and gray python pants.

K.A.Z: Black mesh tank top, and white tank top under it. In the first few songs he had red check shirt over them. Black pants and white scarf around his waist.

< My high light >
1. HYDE went to 2nd floor in HUNTING! He poured water to arena with a big smile. K.A.Z and Ju-ken were on the stage, came in front of us in turns. I don't know which way I should look at. Icon_biggrin

2. K.A.Z threw a water bottle from the stage. But he threw it upward, the bottle dropped down on the stage behind him. He laughed shyly. SO CUTE!! Ju-ken picked it up quickly and threw to the audience.

3. I was a few meters away from HYDE when he came to this way... OMG!! Icon_xd

< MC >
HYDE "I like your weird face. You always try to make your best faces when I come to you like this..." He made a prim face himself. "It's too late. I saw your weird faces by then. Icon_blaugh I prefer weird faces because I can feel you allow me to see your natural faces. It's very cute."

"Many boys today. I like it!" Some guys shouted HYDE's name. And HYDE continued. "Thank you. As you may know, we have been giving you GOLDEN TICKET. Yesterday the winners were almost boys...like 5 in 9 people were men.........ops yesterday was day-off. It was the day before yesterday. I hope as many boys as girls will come to our show."

In LIVE WIRE, HYDE started that usual one. "Do you feel me? My...what...reaching.....to the 2nd floor..." And someone yelled "You've got long one!!" HYDE replied "A lot of people tell me that."

Before HUNTING Ju-ken talked us. When I think back, Ju-ken's MC was time for HYDE preparing to appear on the 2nd floor. Ju-ken talked about their day-off. "We went to Suma beach. We heard there are many cute girls in Suma, even some of them would wear T-front swimwear.... But the beach was almost empty. There were no one else."

< Songs >
I don't remember set list. The first song was SEX BLOOD ROCK N' ROLL with green laser beam like last year. They did many songs from BEAST, and DOLLY, EVANESCENT, TROUBLE, KYUKETSU, IT'S SAD, etc. MIDNIGHT CELEBRATION was the last with that green beam again.

I really loved GET UP. My favorite song in BEAST. SAMSARA was amazing as well. I love the mysterious mood and bass drums sound. Feeling good.

In TROUBLE Ju-ken attacked K.A.Z. Icon_xd He jumped and bumped into K.A.Z, ran around K.A.Z. OMG Ju-ken was like a big dog indeed... Icon_blaugh K.A.Z was smiling.

---

When we got out the venue after the show, I heard 2 boys talking each other. They said they were about to faint during the show. If they meant they would faint because the show was too exciting, I'm glad to hear that. Icon_biggrin

Thanks VAMPS and Thank you for reading!

Thank you for the report! That's a good way of describing Juken a big puppy dog who is hyper and excitable. Kazu was probably "Juken got in the hidden stash of candy again" LOL! Icon_heart
[Image: lilheader-1.png]
♥ K.A.Z.♥
Kaz's Sneaky Shadow Panda
We're Not Just Fans, We're A VAMPS Army!

Vamps LJ Community
K.A.Z. Daily LJ Community
08-31-2010, 11:10 AM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 07-25-2010, 07:39 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by flower - 08-03-2010, 11:36 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 08-13-2010, 07:10 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by flower - 08-13-2010, 10:54 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 08-15-2010, 03:31 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by iceybabes - 08-31-2010, 11:10 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 09-18-2010, 07:23 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 09-19-2010, 04:40 PM