Current time: 07-10-2020, 06:16 PM
VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review
Yuiku Offline

Shows:
SEP 11th Tokyo, DEC 8th Tokyo
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review
[ AUG 18th Fukuoka ]

- HYDE: Black long sleeve, a glitter skull on the left chest, hip bag, leopard pants.

- K.A.Z: white shirt with black prints, white tank top in it, white stole around waist, black pants.

- HYDE MC "I'm gaining weight...... Icon_cry I had ramen and ice cream before I went to bed last night. I woke up in the morning and found my face was round. Omg... I give up Fukuoka. Can I? OK?" (Actually he spoke this part in Fukuoka dialect. SO CUTE!!!)

- "My relatives came to the show last time. I'm frustrated now. Can I let myself out?" (He meant he reduces sexual MC when his relatives come.)

- "Feeling good!! Are you too?! Let me hear you then!! Say you want my dick!!" (Not again!! Icon_xd) When HYDE said this, other members laughed a lot.

- K.A.Z's shoulder was lit by black light. Super sexy.

- K.A.Z was very sexy when he controls effectors with his feet.

- The band went to beach yesterday. HYDE said "I never thought I am a loser with women on a beach like that. Every girls kept away from me... maybe because it's Obon..."

- Arly also talked about day off on the beach. "HYDE started push-ups and some exercises so I thought he was going to swim like an athlete. But he just floated on the sea with an inner tube like a sea otter! Icon_blaugh K.A.Z and JIN were under a beach umbrella like celeb drinking and talking. K.A.Z said 'Strong sunshine~~~'" Arly talked this in K.A.Z's voice and HYDE laughed. Arly continued "I wondered where Ju-ken was and found something pink on the water far away. Icon_blaugh A child came to us. He asked HYDE 'Does your tatoo hurt? How do you make your hair like that?' Then I played dodgeball with this kid."

- Left one is HYDE's bottle and right one is K.A.Z's!! We got VAMPS!!
http://twitpic.com/2fvgz8 (photo by @dayAIMIdream)

- After the show, Ju-ken appeared first and he shouted to us "Take care! Don't have a cold!" He is sweet. Then other boys came out. They walked around a car which they were going to get in. HYDE swung his body left to right to say byebye and threw kisses.
08-20-2010, 11:36 AM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 07-25-2010, 07:39 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by flower - 08-03-2010, 11:36 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 08-13-2010, 07:10 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by flower - 08-13-2010, 10:54 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 08-15-2010, 03:31 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Yuiku - 08-20-2010, 11:36 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 09-18-2010, 07:23 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 09-19-2010, 04:40 PM