Current time: 04-09-2020, 04:42 AM
VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review
Yuiku Offline

Shows:
SEP 11th Tokyo, DEC 8th Tokyo
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review
[ AUG 16th Fukuoka ]

- Before the venue opened, they took some photos in front of a tour track maybe for magazine or something. Fans could watch it from far away. K.A.Z was in white like ANGEL TRIP. HYDE started eating a watermelon. Icon_xd He blew watermelon seeds from his mouth. A staff came to one of fans and asked her for a message for the band. The staff recorded her and said the band will watch it.

- HYDE: Black vest, black tanktop under it, denim, black shoes. Appeared with bra on his head and threw it.
http://tweetphoto.com/39373977
(Illustration by @pluie_Y I recommend her famous blog as well which has many beautiful pics about shows.)
http://blog.pluie.jp/

- K.A.Z: White loose Tshirt with black logo "FREE SOUL", white tanktop under it, black pants.

- JIN: Mohawk hair.

- HYDE dived again! He told us beforehand not to pull him. "Let me float, ok?" The song was HUNTING, so he shouted "Where's my lamb?!" being carried on the audience. It was like "drowning in the audience" more than "carrying". Icon_blaugh He was very cute when he shouted that. Hope K.A.Z dive next...? Icon_heart

- REVOLUTION: HYDE yelled out "Kick kick kick!!"

- SAMSARA: HYDE "Cum with me... to the paradise with me. I love you."

- JIN MC "We beasts are able to get our body as we want. We are not on a diet!! I never tell K.A.Z not to order cream Zenzai at restaurant! I never scold HYDE for his eating only Gyoza which is carb!! I never tweet that I'm doing aerobic exercise in the morning!!! That's all a lie to mislead the public!" HYDE and K.A.Z laughed on a sofa listening to JIN's MC.

- A girl in the front row handed sun glasses to Ju-ken. He put it on.

- K.A.Z was sosososo cool especially in THE PAST, SAMSARA and MY FIRST LAST. Icon_heart I love the way he looks down at us. Icon_xd He stepped unsteadly when he tossed the guitar around his body. He missed once but just after a while he tossed again.

- Listening to LOVE ADDICT reminded me their first tour when they started the tour with only one single. It's been a long years.
08-18-2010, 10:22 AM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 07-25-2010, 07:39 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by flower - 08-03-2010, 11:36 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 08-13-2010, 07:10 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by flower - 08-13-2010, 10:54 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 08-15-2010, 03:31 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Yuiku - 08-18-2010, 10:22 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 09-18-2010, 07:23 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 09-19-2010, 04:40 PM