Current time: 07-14-2020, 10:33 PM
VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review
Linz Away
Secret in My Heart

Shows:
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review
- HYDE threw a white bra.
Icon_eh2 Where did he get it? I'm curious..

- K.A.Z MC: "Good evening. I know you are enjoying this mysterious mood after MY FIRST LAST, but I have to tell you something. Look at this!" He took the guitar off, showed us his Tshirt which has big letters 'BEAST' on it. "This is a present from HYDE. HYDE went shopping the other day. He bought this for me. My favorite. I like 80's fashion just like this. I like loose-fitting too.....Thank you HYDE." HYDE added. "I bought it at PARCO. Shop staff asked me whether I chose that Tshirt because of album title." K.A.Z said "Don't buy same one."
Wow!!! Kaz was so lucky.
HYDE remembered him when he was shopping!
Do you have the pic Yuiku?
What kind of tshirt?

- HUNTING: HYDE dived and swam to 2nd bar. It looked safe this time. His parka went up and his pants went down so we could touch his belly. And his underpants was almost.... After he was back to the stage he had to fix clothes and shouted "You almost got my pants off!!" There were divers from audience too in this song. HYDE cheered them up. One of them reached stage and touched HYDE's hand.
He dived again?
It was his new hobby?Icon_blaugh

- EUPHORIA: HYDE's face is so sexy. A drop of sweat on his neck because he was wearing long sleeve shirt. SEXYYYY!
- ANGEL TRIP: At interlude HYDE told us his new idea. "How about wooooo between 'Just us two' and 'fu-!'? Like soccer supporter. I want that way!" We practiced 3 times with him.
- REVOLUTION: HYDE said "Hit me more---" He unzipped his shirt. I could see his nipple. Erotic....
- MIDNIGHT CELEBRATION: Shirtless HYDE! Beautiful muscle...

OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD! +nosebleeding+
Icon_redfaceIcon_redfaceIcon_redfaceIcon_redface

- While I was waiting for the band outside after the show, I found bats were flying. They also were waiting for VAMPS.
It must be their guardian bat.
Icon_blaughIcon_blaughIcon_blaugh

- K.A.Z and Ju-ken walked out of the venue and waved us. Ju-ken bowed deeply to us in a very polite way. HYDE was in a car, with sun glasses on his head, smiling, V peace sign.
They were so nice!
Icon_heartIcon_heartIcon_heartIcon_heartIcon_heartIcon_heart
08-14-2010, 06:08 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 07-25-2010, 07:39 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by flower - 08-03-2010, 11:36 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 08-13-2010, 07:10 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by flower - 08-13-2010, 10:54 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Linz - 08-14-2010, 06:08 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 08-15-2010, 03:31 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 09-18-2010, 07:23 PM