Current time: 07-14-2020, 09:56 PM
VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review
iceybabes Offline
Kazeist

Shows:
♥Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas♥
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review
(08-08-2010, 06:42 AM)Yuiku Wrote: [ AUG 6th Nagoya ]

- They came by bicycle like last year!! Icon_biggrin They reached right hand to fans and touched us. Then stopped in a line, shaped letters with arms "V A M P". HYDE was V.

- HYDE: Bra on head, leather vest, gray python tank top, black jeans, wristband. And maybe a white watch given from a designer Tomisaka. Ju-ken posted a pic of same model black version.
http://blog.ju-ken.velvet.jp/?eid=945246

- K.A.Z: Black "FREE SOUL" shirt, white and black scarf, hip bag from tour goods.

- HYDE MC "What food do you recommend? ...Uirou? That's just sugar. ....Yabaton? What's that? Miso Katsu? ...Well I don't like Miso Katsu. Why do they put miso on it? I think usual sauce is better." This caused a big booing. I have never seen HYDE in such "totally-away-side" before. Icon_blaugh (Miso Katsu = fried pork cutlet with Miso. local food. Yabaton is famous restaurant.)

- "I had Hitsumabushi.... though it's carb. Nagoya has lots of delicious carb food." Icon_blaugh (Hitsumabushi = grilled eel and rice)

- "I wish we had made swimsuit for tour goods." Someone yelled "Make underwear!" HYDE replied "Underwear? You can't wear it outside. You are gonna be arrested." But by the end of MC he seemed to think making underwear is a nice idea.

- HYDE whispered usual "Hit you deeply" but today he said that with caressing guitar pick with his finger. Icon_redface

- HYDE licked his finger and let a fan lick it....or just he wiped. I couldn't see well.

- Ju-ken MC: "Next song you can sing with bro(=HYDE)! How exciting! I love Nagoya. I have many good friends here. Nagoya looks like West Coast." Audience was like "EEHHH---????" Then Ju-ken answered "What?! Don't you agree even though I praised your place?!" Icon_blaugh After the show Ju-ken wrote his blog that HYDE laughed Ju-ken at dinner because Ju-ken skipped explanation too much, and HYDE also thought Nagoya is Japanese Los Angeles.

- Ju-ken told us his weight, then one of girls shouted "Same as me!!" Everyone laughed and Ju-ken said "That's not good!" Icon_xd

- TROUBLE: K.A.Z spinned the guitar! So cool! Ju-ken had a tiger mask again and chased after K.A.Z.

LOL Juken is so funny. Chasing Kazu with a tiger mask on. I'm sure Kazu was oblivious to Juken as he was in San Fran last year (however Juken didn't wear a tiger mask or anything lol). Kazu seems to be quiet again :\ Maybe he needs happy motivation? :3 The underwear thing is actually funny because when I saw picture of Kazu's goods I thought the pants were underwear because of how they were folded but realized they were pants LOL Thanks Yuiku for the reports alwaysIcon_heart
[Image: lilheader-1.png]
♥ K.A.Z.♥
Kaz's Sneaky Shadow Panda
We're Not Just Fans, We're A VAMPS Army!

Vamps LJ Community
K.A.Z. Daily LJ Community
08-12-2010, 11:15 AM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 07-25-2010, 07:39 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by flower - 08-03-2010, 11:36 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by iceybabes - 08-12-2010, 11:15 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 08-13-2010, 07:10 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by flower - 08-13-2010, 10:54 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 08-15-2010, 03:31 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 09-18-2010, 07:23 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 09-19-2010, 04:40 PM