Current time: 06-05-2020, 05:17 PM
VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review
iceybabes Offline
Kazeist

Shows:
♥Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas♥
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review
(08-04-2010, 09:50 PM)Yui Wrote: Just to add a bit to Yuiku's wonderful summary.. there might be overlaps but here we go..

For the part K.A.Z talked about 'not scared of ghost', they showed a small clip about him (and others) which was about a funny/cute moment that he was tricked to go inside the haunted mansion, and then surprised by HYDE who pretended to be a ghost inside.. K.A.Z-san was making scary faces to the camera before going inside. He was really playful.

The way he reacted was sooo funny but cute. He was like "woooooaah!!" when HYDE scared him. HYDE looked really satisfied with his reaction..he was grinning.. bad boy :)

And this goes to his comment about "well I'm not the type who is scared of ghosts, and was asked to go with others since they wanted to go to that place. It wasn't that scary" even though he made a big reaction :)

I thought that was really cute..
Awwwww Kazu is so cute! I wish I could see it! Icon_heart Thanks for the added information :3
(08-04-2010, 12:51 PM)Yuiku Wrote:
(08-03-2010, 11:25 AM)iceybabes Wrote: How did you get Kazu's orange? Did he eat off it? lol I'd suppose I'd eat it.

hahaha she explained that K.A.Z threw the orange just after they appeared for encore. I guess he was in hurry, saw the orange in backstage room, thought he could throw it instantly. Funny! Icon_xd

(08-03-2010, 01:04 PM)mamikochan Wrote: thanks Yuiku for the last of the Sapporo dates. it is especially fun for many of us overseas fans to read the MCs because the content is much cuter and racier than they have done here for example. probably due to language differences and maybe not sure how receptive fans are to the more suggestive comments that seem to always be the norm at home.

we would like them just as much as our Japanese counterparts do....hint .. hint ..in case someone peeks in on us. Icon_lol

yeah...language differences are always bother... I read some reviews here last year, I love the way he speaks in USA shows simplifying what he wants to say like "I love you". It sounds very strong and sincere. Icon_3nodding Maybe HYDE doesn't know many racy words/slang, then you can teach him for example by giving him some erotic novels? XD

(08-03-2010, 03:10 PM)iceybabes Wrote: Kazu made me laugh asking them why they didn't bring shampoo and (conditioner?) treatment to wash their hair with LOL. Maybe he took a shower out in the rain too? :3 Thanks Yuiku for the reports always :3 Kazu reports brighten my day always.Icon_heart I also heard that Kazu drove the red sports car? I don't know if its true or not.

Ah!! Yes "conditioner"! That is what I couldn't remember. Icon_blaugh thanks!

Maybe K.A.Z drove the car...or not...I can't tell exactly. But I saw HYDE was on right-hand seat, K.A.Z was left, and a camera man in front of them. The camera man didn't drive, and the car should be foreign car with left-hand drive, then K.A.Z must have driven.

(08-04-2010, 08:37 AM)tekkichan Wrote: and i hope the report will continue untill the world tour, i think american fans here don't mind to share their memories of watching vamps concert rite? XDDDD
thanks always for your report yuiku.. i really enjoy reading this feel like i was really there.

Thanks! Hearing that really cheers me up. Actually I'm doing this to return a favor this forum gave me last year when I was dying for USA tour reviews. Icon_biggrin I felt terrible I have to sit at home with NO information while my most favorite band is performing overseas. No information sucks... I hope my report will be a little help this time.

World tour report would be most appreciated!! Not only me, for many Japanese fans. This forum has sections for each venue so I'm expecting people will upload impressions there.

I'm going to keep mine as long as I can. Thank you for reply! Icon_heart
Hai, Kazu drove the car it was a cherry red Ford Mustang (1960's?) convertible. LOL Kazu throwing an orange silly man :3
[Image: lilheader-1.png]
♥ K.A.Z.♥
Kaz's Sneaky Shadow Panda
We're Not Just Fans, We're A VAMPS Army!

Vamps LJ Community
K.A.Z. Daily LJ Community
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2010, 11:05 PM by iceybabes.)
08-04-2010, 11:02 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 07-25-2010, 07:39 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by flower - 08-03-2010, 11:36 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by iceybabes - 08-04-2010, 11:02 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 08-13-2010, 07:10 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by flower - 08-13-2010, 10:54 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 08-15-2010, 03:31 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 09-18-2010, 07:23 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 09-19-2010, 04:40 PM