Current time: 06-01-2020, 02:52 AM
VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review
Yuiku Offline

Shows:
SEP 11th Tokyo, DEC 8th Tokyo
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review
Sorry for long absence.Sleepy

[ JUL 27th Sapporo ]

- I got K.A.Z's orange!!!!! Icon_xdIcon_xdIcon_xd What should I do?
http://p.twipple.jp/9xCeL (photo by @moco666hyde)
http://p.twipple.jp/ZRMkr (She also got K.A.Z's guitar pick. cool!)

- HYDE MC "Album will be out tomorrow. Thank you! One more show left in Sapporo. I'm going to miss you... I want to live in Sapporo. I'll get fat. Foods are awesome here. 'Too delicious' right? 'Namara Umai'?" (Namara means super. Hokkaido dialect.)

- JIN had MC. He said they were doing the show underground. He added "If you don't believe it, go out and have a look." or something like that. It reminded me ken said same thing at 15th L'Anniversary Tokyo dome.

- My friend got Ju-ken's towel! Smells very nice. Icon_biggrin
http://tweetphoto.com/35193144 (photo by @maryVAMPADDICT)

- Ju-ken asked the front row if they wanted HYDE and K.A.Z's pick. Then he took their picks and threw them.

- Ju-ken bit a stuffed frog fans brought, then put it in front of Arly for a while, then brought back to the fan. Icon_biggrin

[ JUL 28th Sapporo ]

- Songs: SEX BLOOD ROCK N' ROLL, LIFE ON MARS?, LIVE WIRE, KYUKETSU, REVOLUTION, MEMORIES, TIME GOES BY, SWEET DREAMS

- K.A.Z MC "Do you know what day today?" Audience "Album release date!" K.A.Z "Yes, release date. Have you got yours? ...Thank you." Then he brought out BEAST, took booklet out, showed us. "See? How sexy HYDE is! Eh? No I won't give you this. I thought the first album was super awesome so the second won't be. But now I know VAMPS isn't like that. Amazing band."

- Ju-ken was wearing....a tiger mask...somehow. Icon_domokun

- HYDE MC "Today is the last! Sapporo! We won't be here tomorrow! Let's make an unforgettable night! I love you!"

- "I had a dream last night. Dream of vampires. I told them that I'm just joking pretending to be a vampire, but they got mad and attacked me like crazy. Scary... Am I already a real vampire? What should I do?!"

- "I love Sapporo town. Girls are cute, boys are nice. I had a great time. I won't waste the power you gave us. We will give doubled power back to you! We released BEAST and go to the wolrd tour. When we will be back, we will be bigger so that you are proud of the fact you like VAMPS!!"
08-03-2010, 10:09 AM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 07-25-2010, 07:39 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Yuiku - 08-03-2010, 10:09 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by flower - 08-03-2010, 11:36 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 08-13-2010, 07:10 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by flower - 08-13-2010, 10:54 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 08-15-2010, 03:31 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 09-18-2010, 07:23 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 09-19-2010, 04:40 PM