Current time: 06-05-2020, 05:51 PM
VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review
Yuiku Offline

Shows:
SEP 11th Tokyo, DEC 8th Tokyo
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review
[ JUL 25th Sapporo ]

- They did DEEP RED, EVANESCENT, REVOLUTION, LIVE WIRE and many songs from BEAST.

- The first song was DEVIL SIDE. Before the curtain opened there are female dancers on the stage. Then VAMPS appeared. A white brassiere on HYDE'S HEAD!!!! Icon_xd He was wearing a black parka with hood, and a brassiere was on the hood like ears of Kuma-chan.

- HYDE MC: "Sapporo! Are you having fun? I can feel you are! Do you feel me? Do you feel me deeply? Feel me hitting you deeply? Hey K.A.Z! Do you feel me?!" K.A.Z laughed shyly. Icon_xd

- TROUBLE: HYDE MC "Louder!! I know you can! Louder if you feel me! Or are you guys nonorgasmic?!" Icon_blaugh

- PIANO DUET: When K.A.Z sang chorus, he put his right hand on mic gently. He was so cool! I even thought "Sorry HYDE, be quiet for a while." Icon_blaugh

- LIVE WIRE: HYDE showed his sexiness in full blast. He was like..."Ha--ah, huh, ha, ha...ha......ah come." Icon_heart

- It seems HYDE told each member to have MC. This day Ju-ken's turn. He talked about staff's name. "In Sapporo, there's a staff whose name is Fukuoka. When we have shows in Fukuoka, we shout 'Fukuoka--!!' but considering his name, it is kind of impolite. Is there anyone named Sapporo-san here?" Of course no one had such name. After that Ju-ken continued "I'm hungry!" and they started HUNTING. But HYDE looked he wasn't satisfied with Ju-ken's MC and asked him "Is that enough?"

- REVOLUTION: HYDE did his favorite MC "Do you feel me? Oh I can feel you K.A.Z..." But K.A.Z was like "Well, yeah right." Icon_blaugh

- HUNTING: HYDE stepped backward playing the guitar, then his foot hit something, lost balance, fell down on his butt.

- After MIDNIGHT CELEBRATION HYDE jumped on the machine, looked over at the audience, kissed twice, shouted "I love you!! See you again!!" with an angelic smile. I believe all of us fell in love...
07-26-2010, 09:47 AM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 07-25-2010, 07:39 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Yuiku - 07-26-2010, 09:47 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by flower - 08-03-2010, 11:36 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 08-13-2010, 07:10 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by flower - 08-13-2010, 10:54 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 08-15-2010, 03:31 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 09-18-2010, 07:23 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 09-19-2010, 04:40 PM