Current time: 06-01-2020, 01:26 AM
VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review
Yuiku Offline

Shows:
SEP 11th Tokyo, DEC 8th Tokyo
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review
[ JUL 14th Sendai ]

- Members walked together from Sendai Station to the venue in front of fans. HYDE wore sunglasses, bowing to fans. K.A.Z waved us.

- Opening was so cool! There was a silhouette of BEAST (or DEVIL?) like Ryuk from Death Note.

- They played DEEP RED, COUNTDOWN, JESUS CHRIST, LIVE WIRE, REVOLUTION...all my favorite!

- Roses on HYDE's mic. But Ju-ken ate them and threw away many times. Icon_blaugh

- Illustration of today's HYDE. http://twitpic.com/25guwo (by @lx_xlb)
He was wearing no-sleeve vest on bareskin. SEXY!

- HYDE MC: "Today we talked about who is scariest. I think it's...well-built gay. Scary... he might force me to have relations. If he is nice and kind, then I will think again..." LOLOLOL

- He also said "You are cute" many times. So sweet.

- LOVE ADDICT: K.A.Z and HYDE played face to face in the center of the stage.

- I was close to the stage, could see even their muscles moving!

- HYDE placed his chin on K.A.Z's shoulder. He did it longer than usual. K.A.Z never looked he doesn't like it.

- Encore: HYDE shouted "Let's practice stepping---!!" So we knew they were gonna perform REVOLUTION. He continued "Don't worry if you make a mistake in clapping hands. I'll forgive you because you are lovely." Then he let us stomp, he stomped together, holding guitar with his left hand and holding his right hand high. K.A.Z did it too.

- HUNTING: HYDE MC "Are you going to Hana-no-Mai after this?" (It's a bar next to the venue.) "But you smell terrible!! You'd better not. Do you wanna go home quickly? Oh your smell reminds me Natto...I'm hungry! Natto----!!!" Ju-ken heard this, walked to K.A.Z and sniffed him like a dog. K.A.Z was surprised "What? Do I smell bad?" Poor K.A.Z...Icon_cry Then sniffed himself too. Then they started HUNTING.

- TROUBLE: Ju-ken put on pink heart-shaped glasses again! It seems fan brought them and handed to him. Ju-ken gave them back to her after the song.

- After the show, it rained but HYDE opened car window and took sun glasses off and waved us. Ju-ken took photo of fans again. Thank you VAMPS!!
07-18-2010, 12:36 AM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Yuiku - 07-18-2010, 12:36 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 07-25-2010, 07:39 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by flower - 08-03-2010, 11:36 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 08-13-2010, 07:10 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by flower - 08-13-2010, 10:54 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 08-15-2010, 03:31 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 09-18-2010, 07:23 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 09-19-2010, 04:40 PM