Current time: 07-14-2020, 09:05 PM
VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review
Yuiku Offline

Shows:
SEP 11th Tokyo, DEC 8th Tokyo
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review
[ JUL 11th Sendai ]

- 12:35pm Jin walked into the venue when fans were in line for goods.

- No roses on mic today.

- Before start, two girls danced along poles behind the curtain. (I don't know how to call it in English, sexy dance like DEVIL SIDE PV.) They took clothes off bit by bit, then after they were gone the curtain opened and HYDE appeared. There was a brassiere left on the stage, HYDE threw it to audience. Icon_blaugh Three fans grabbed it same time and they decided whom it belongs to by paper-scissors-rock. Icon_biggrin

- HYDE: Black no-sleeve one-piece suit, black Tshirt inside, black pants and boot.

- K.A.Z: FAITH AND TRUTH parka, same design as yesterday but different color.

- JIN: Mohican haircut.

- Arly: He was like "dad on Sunday". Icon_xd Black and white stripes shirts.

- HYDE MC: "Let's go to heaven with me. I love you!" "Can I eat you?" "Does my voice reach your heart?"

- He asked what to eat in Sendai, audience shouted something like Ju-ken. HYDE said "What? Ju-ken?! ...That sounds like Gyu-tan." (Gyu-tan means ox tongue. Famous food in Sendai.) Then he added it also sounds like character's name and pretended he is the character. "Hi! I'm Gyu-tan!" (He did same thing last year too. haha)

- SAMSARA: There was a big beast (ox?) on the back curtain behind Arly, so when he played drumds he looke like a shaman. K.A.Z pointed to ceiling and slowly moved his finger circular.

- ANGEL TRIP: People started to swirl long towel.

- TROUBLE: HYDE shouted intro, so cool. K.A.Z did monkey dance. Very cute!

- HYDE poured water but water went to Ju-ken's face. HYDE's face was like "Ops sorry!" In other song, Ju-ken and HYDE looked different way each other and bumped and surprised. Funny. During HYDE's MC, Ju-ken always wipes his head on a towel like he has just had a shower.

- KYUKETSU: First song of encore! They were not supposed to perform it. HYDE said "We don't remember the song perfectly, so we gonna play just half of the song." But actually they played full song! yay! Since HYDE said that MC, other members got upset and started to prepare for the song. K.A.Z couldn't find his guitar for KYUKETSU and gestured like air-guitar.Icon_blaugh

- HYDE yelled "See you again! Bye!" then gone.
07-13-2010, 08:01 AM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Yuiku - 07-13-2010, 08:01 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 07-25-2010, 07:39 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by flower - 08-03-2010, 11:36 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 08-13-2010, 07:10 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by flower - 08-13-2010, 10:54 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 08-15-2010, 03:31 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 09-18-2010, 07:23 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 09-19-2010, 04:40 PM