Current time: 07-04-2020, 05:10 AM
VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review
cathb Offline

Shows:
Los Angeles - Avalon Hollywood Great American Music Hall - San Francisco Hard Rock Cafe - Las Vegas
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review
(07-07-2010, 12:13 PM)Yuiku Wrote: [ JUL 6th Tokyo ]

- There was ken in VIP seat!!! Anis, Ein, HAKUEI, and HIROKI were there too! (HAKUEI & HIROKI is going to show --> http://ameblo.jp/hakuei-blog/entry-10583226607.html) I heard DAIGO and Kanata Hongo went to concert other day. omg.

- Flowers from Acid Black Cherry, BREAKERZ, GLAY, and Tegoshi from NEWS.

- Many cameras. At least 6 cameras. Are they going to release DVD or broadcast?

- Blue rose on mic.

- Started with SEX BLOOD ROCK N' ROLL. The last was HIDEAWAY. (maybe)

- REVOLUTION: HYDE said "It's time to study. Lyrics please!" then lyrics appeared on screen. "Even if you aren't good at Englsih, you can sing this easy lyrics? Don't laugh at someone next to you if they sing wrong. Laugh them only in your heart."

- MEMORIES: "I was thinking of my teenage when I wrote this song. Singing this song makes me want to meet old friends."

- HUNTING: "I am hungry!!! You idiot. I AM HUNGRY!!!"

- HYDE talked something about being naked. Audience shouted "Put off--!!" then he laughed "I'm talking about naked in psychological meaning! If you put your clothes off, then I will." One of audience really took off clothes so HYDE was upset. lol

- LIVE WIRE: "Are we getting together? We are connected as one. Am I reaching to the end seat? Reaching to the deepest? Hit you deeper!!"

- LOVE ADDICT: While intro HYDE and K.A.Z played face to face and Ju-ken sneaked up and put his head on HYDE's shoulder. Then Ju-ken ran away, HYDE chased him.

- "We are going to long trip again after Tokyo, but we will come back often. Wait for us!"

- Lastly, little episode about Anis. He was in 2nd floor and waved to lower floor. Not only waving, I heard he threw something down before the show started. Bad boy Anis...LoL After the show he appeared lobby somehow and it was just in middle of sweaty crowds walking out from the venue. He seemed surprised and upset. Poor but cute. I like Anis...Icon_biggrin

- I heard ken was throwing peanuts too, but not sure.Icon_blaugh Why peanutsIcon_blaugh It's unlikely...

Next will be Sendai this weekend! Thanks!

Thanks for another great report! Keep them coming!!!!
07-07-2010, 01:12 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by cathb - 07-07-2010, 01:12 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 07-25-2010, 07:39 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by flower - 08-03-2010, 11:36 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 08-13-2010, 07:10 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by flower - 08-13-2010, 10:54 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 08-15-2010, 03:31 AM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 09-18-2010, 07:23 PM
RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - by Guest - 09-19-2010, 04:40 PM