The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 700 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 705 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(799) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(799) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 799 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(799) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(799) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 53 - File: inc/functions_post.php(799) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(799) : eval()'d code 53 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 733 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 399 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 53 - File: inc/functions_post.php(799) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "stars" - Line: 281 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 281 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 743 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 743 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 9 - File: inc/functions_post.php(799) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(799) : eval()'d code 9 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 743 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 743 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 38 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:46 AM
T H A N K Y O U
VAMPS + American Street Team +
Unregistered

Shows:
T H A N K Y O U
I can't believe I didn't do this earlier....sorry guys, *lol* I'm still a bit scatterbrained from Saturday. But anyway, I believe a huge thank-you is in order to everyone who helped promote VAMPS' U.S. tour and/or contributed in someway to the "VAMPS x America" project. To all of you who posted fliers all over town, wasted gas, called radio stations, etc... To all of you who did everything you could with the resources you had in order to help make this tour a success, I sincerely thank you. You took the time and put a lot of effort and energy into helping to promote VAMPS, which I can't even begin to describe how awesome that is. ;) VAMPS needed your help, and you gave it without hesitation. Thank you.

I know there were a lot of issues that had occurred, but I am glad you stuck it out for the sake of helping VAMPS. Such selfless acts are extremely admirable and rare. So, thank you all for being awesome. Without all of your support, this tour may not have been as successful as it was. Once again, thanks so much.

-----------------------

To those who contributed to the "VAMPS x America" project by either submitting artwork/messages, making banners/thank-you for the shows, making some sort of monetary donation in order for the banners to be printed, etc... Thank you so much. I had really wanted to do this project for VAMPS because they needed to know how much they are loved, appreciated and respected. It was important to me that they know this because then maybe they'll consider returning to the U.S.

This project would have been an EPIC FAIL had it not been for all your support. Any contribution, in shape or form, is very much appreciated. A very special "thank-you" goes out to all the street team leaders, for without whom, this project would have never succeeded. Thank you for taking the time to make the banners and thank-you cards. Thank you for all the money you spent and yeah... all your efforts are extremely appreciated. ;)

Much VAMPS-love,
Heather
08-05-2009, 05:44 AM
cathb Offline

Shows:
Los Angeles - Avalon Hollywood Great American Music Hall - San Francisco Hard Rock Cafe - Las Vegas
RE: T H A N K Y O U
(08-05-2009, 05:44 AM)VAMPS + American Street Team + Wrote: I can't believe I didn't do this earlier....sorry guys, *lol* I'm still a bit scatterbrained from Saturday. But anyway, I believe a huge thank-you is in order to everyone who helped promote VAMPS' U.S. tour and/or contributed in someway to the "VAMPS x America" project. To all of you who posted fliers all over town, wasted gas, called radio stations, etc... To all of you who did everything you could with the resources you had in order to help make this tour a success, I sincerely thank you. You took the time and put a lot of effort and energy into helping to promote VAMPS, which I can't even begin to describe how awesome that is. ;) VAMPS needed your help, and you gave it without hesitation. Thank you.

I know there were a lot of issues that had occurred, but I am glad you stuck it out for the sake of helping VAMPS. Such selfless acts are extremely admirable and rare. So, thank you all for being awesome. Without all of your support, this tour may not have been as successful as it was. Once again, thanks so much.

-----------------------

To those who contributed to the "VAMPS x America" project by either submitting artwork/messages, making banners/thank-you for the shows, making some sort of monetary donation in order for the banners to be printed, etc... Thank you so much. I had really wanted to do this project for VAMPS because they needed to know how much they are loved, appreciated and respected. It was important to me that they know this because then maybe they'll consider returning to the U.S.

This project would have been an EPIC FAIL had it not been for all your support. Any contribution, in shape or form, is very much appreciated. A very special "thank-you" goes out to all the street team leaders, for without whom, this project would have never succeeded. Thank you for taking the time to make the banners and thank-you cards. Thank you for all the money you spent and yeah... all your efforts are extremely appreciated. ;)

Much VAMPS-love,
Heather

And thank you for organizing and brainstorming and being the messenger of news!
08-05-2009, 09:47 AM
Find Reply
mamikochan Offline
Charter Member-Oldest Living VAMPS Fans-

Shows:
BALTIMORE
Thank You to all of the Street Team leaders and members for helping make the tour experience better for all, band and fans alike. and especially for keeping us all informed of new developments as they were announced. YAY!

TOKIO, Thank You for providing this forum for all of us to gather, voice opinions, grouse, brainstorm and just be giddy fans (girls and boys!). it has been a lot of fun. and very different from most other fan forums as it was so purpose-driven. quite possibly we all need something like this all of the time. it has certainly brought together people from many diverse areas of "fandom" into one cohesive group. that was a worthy accomplishment right there.

and to ALL of the fans, whether they attended a show or were just cheering us on, and to the unifying reason we gathered here, which was VAMPS themselves... 乾杯!!! - KANPAI!!! (^_~)YIcon_heartIcon_heartIcon_heartIcon_heartIcon_heart
08-05-2009, 05:32 PM
Find Reply
Tokio Offline
Admin

Shows:
Las Vegas
HUGE thank you to EVERYBODY.

For everyone that donated money, posted flyers, advertised online, advertised offline, organized projects, participated in projects, helped out fellow fans, spread news, translated for others, went to the shows, and otherwise supported the band in any way, shape, or form THANK YOU.

EVERYBODY did something that helped. Even if you feel like you didn't do anything, you DID help just by being a fan and loving the band.

I know VAMPS felt our love and support and I hope they had an amazing time and we left them with many great memories.

VAMPS would not have come here if it weren't for the fans, this forum and all our projects would have been nothing without everyone else so I really can not thank everyone enough.

I hope everyone had a fantastic time during all this and I hope we will have the chance to do it again next year.
08-06-2009, 12:35 AM
Find Reply
cathb Offline

Shows:
Los Angeles - Avalon Hollywood Great American Music Hall - San Francisco Hard Rock Cafe - Las Vegas
(08-06-2009, 12:35 AM)Tokio Wrote: HUGE thank you to EVERYBODY.

For everyone that donated money, posted flyers, advertised online, advertised offline, organized projects, participated in projects, helped out fellow fans, spread news, translated for others, went to the shows, and otherwise supported the band in any way, shape, or form THANK YOU.

EVERYBODY did something that helped. Even if you feel like you didn't do anything, you DID help just by being a fan and loving the band.

I know VAMPS felt our love and support and I hope they had an amazing time and we left them with many great memories.

VAMPS would not have come here if it weren't for the fans, this forum and all our projects would have been nothing without everyone else so I really can not thank everyone enough.

I hope everyone had a fantastic time during all this and I hope we will have the chance to do it again next year.

Amen!
08-06-2009, 12:43 AM
Find Reply
Hedelex Offline

Shows:
What a big loser I am! None this year ;_;
TwT The feeling is pretty, I do feel thankful.
I hope we get a second chance to enjoy VAMPS and each others as VAMPSfans.
08-07-2009, 07:39 PM
Find Reply
Usagi Hoshino Offline
Vampress Mod

Shows:
L'arc~En~Ciel 20th Anniversary WT: - New York (first time seeing L'arc~!) - London - Paris <3
Yes thanks for helping us!! it was my first time as a Street team leader and without your help I would have felt like the guy of lost in translation xD being a foreign doesn't help!

I felt right at home! I will miss u girls and some guys xD! *hug*
[Image: 101801770_19e90eafe3_m.jpg]

L'Anniversary~! <3
08-08-2009, 01:08 PM
Website Find Reply
celeste_ Offline
Portland Street Team Leader

Shows:
Portland/Seattle
I feel like I should be saying thank YOU and thanks to VAMPS and the other street team leaders and everyone involved in all the shows. We all kind of helped each other to make this possible.

This was all so much fun, and while it took up a lot of (ok every extra second of) my free time and a lot of money and some of my dignity *blush* it was SO worth it because I got an experience that I will remember for the rest of my life. This was all so amazing. Icon_heart
08-09-2009, 09:28 PM
Website Find Reply