The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/showthread.php 24 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1919 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1919 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 626 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions_user.php 733 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 399 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1063 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 700 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 705 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 53 - File: inc/functions_post.php(799) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(799) : eval()'d code 53 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 799 eval
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 700 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 705 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 743 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 743 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "posttime" - Line: 53 - File: inc/functions_post.php(799) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 743 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 743 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1497 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1497 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $ratethread - Line: 38 - File: showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1524) : eval()'d code 38 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1524 eval

Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:40 AM
UPDATE: S.F. Autograph session
Algey Offline

Shows:
San Francisco!
RE: UPDATE: S.F. Autograph session
(07-28-2009, 04:47 PM)gakkuhai Wrote:
(07-28-2009, 09:46 AM)Algey Wrote: No cant go to LA show I ran out of money going to the SF (I needed merch!) Icon_crying Just want to see them one more time... Oh if you are going to the LA show I'm sure he will take off his shirt, its like a 100 down there! lucky! Icon_gonk

People never tell you that you look like HYDE? I thought people would be glomping you from every corner :P Aww, now I wish I was standing right next to you, I love HYDE's engrish :P K.A.Z tilted his head a bit and went thank you while HYDE was putting away a gift that my friend gave to him so he didn't really notice..Icon_cry I miss them. It was more than running it was stalking!

Aww you can't go. Icon_cry And lol I've only been told that one other time but I think she was making fun of me -.-; It really is 100 degrees around here >_< I hope it's enough for him to take it off XD Stalking is good too :3

I'm sure he will take it off Icon_xp and you will see him in his all shirt less glory! not to mention the sweat dripping....wait does HYDE ever sweat? Now that I mention it i have never seen a live (DvD of course =[) where HYDE sweat. He is no ordinary man!

Pff, that girl was probably jealous of you for not being able to wake up every day and look like HYDE Icon_mrgreen

Hope you have fun at the LA show and that its not crazy as the NY and Las Veges one (it is sin city) but since its the last show of the tour it might be Icon_eek Oh w/e I wouldn't care it would be one last time for having HYDE as eyecandy for an hour! XD
07-28-2009, 05:47 PM
Find
Billkwando Offline

Shows:
Baltimore
(07-28-2009, 05:47 PM)Algey Wrote:
(07-28-2009, 09:46 AM)Algey Wrote: No cant go to LA show I ran out of money going to the SF (I needed merch!) Icon_crying Just want to see them one more time... Oh if you are going to the LA show I'm sure he will take off his shirt, its like a 100 down there! lucky! Icon_gonk

People never tell you that you look like HYDE? I thought people would be glomping you from every corner :P Aww, now I wish I was standing right next to you, I love HYDE's engrish :P K.A.Z tilted his head a bit and went thank you while HYDE was putting away a gift that my friend gave to him so he didn't really notice..Icon_cry I miss them. It was more than running it was stalking!

Aww you can't go. Icon_cry And lol I've only been told that one other time but I think she was making fun of me -.-; It really is 100 degrees around here >_< I hope it's enough for him to take it off XD Stalking is good too :3

I'm sure he will take it off Icon_xp and you will see him in his all shirt less glory! not to mention the sweat dripping....wait does HYDE ever sweat? Now that I mention it i have never seen a live (DvD of course =[) where HYDE sweat. He is no ordinary man!

Pff, that girl was probably jealous of you for not being able to wake up every day and look like HYDE Icon_mrgreen

Hope you have fun at the LA show and that its not crazy as the NY and Las Veges one (it is sin city) but since its the last show of the tour it might be Icon_eek Oh w/e I wouldn't care it would be one last time for having HYDE as eyecandy for an hour! XD

If you guys keep objectifying him this way, you're gonna jinx it and he's gonna come out in a hooded parka & snow pants. Just go back to the baltimore thread to read about his shirtlessness. Icon_blaugh
[Image: 4317066046_fb33c3480c_o.jpg]

If you enjoy acoustic music, check out Hirakawachi 1-chome / 平川地一丁目
07-28-2009, 05:57 PM
Find
Algey Offline

Shows:
San Francisco!
(07-28-2009, 05:57 PM)Billkwando Wrote:

If you guys keep objectifying him this way, you're gonna jinx it and he's gonna come out in a hooded parka & snow pants. Just go back to the baltimore thread to read about his shirtlessness. Icon_blaugh

Gasp! your right! if he wears all that stuff he will pass out and fall in the audience... ohhh Winky
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2009, 07:01 PM by Algey.)
07-28-2009, 06:07 PM
Find
Billkwando Offline

Shows:
Baltimore
(07-28-2009, 06:07 PM)Algey Wrote:
(07-28-2009, 05:57 PM)Billkwando Wrote:

Gasp! your right! if he wears all that stuff he will pass out and fall in the audience... ohhh Winky

[Image: 3767676296_c588f62f0c_o.jpg]
[Image: 4317066046_fb33c3480c_o.jpg]

If you enjoy acoustic music, check out Hirakawachi 1-chome / 平川地一丁目
07-28-2009, 09:07 PM
Find