Current time: 12-04-2022, 09:18 PM
I Want to Make a "Documentary" of This Stop?
malicious Offline
~* VAMPS Enthusiast *~

Shows:
LA, San Fran
RE: I Want to Make a "Documentary" of This Stop?
(06-19-2009, 12:37 PM)youngsango13 Wrote: I got an idea for all of my friends and also to anybody who wasn't able to go see VAMPS at any stop: I thought maybe I could make a video (I'm not sure if "documentary" would be more accurate) of my trip there, and of course the cool stuff we do and hopefully the concert itself (which I know that the venue doesn't allow video cameras or cameras in general. I hope that I'm able to use my phone or maybe if someone is able to sneak in a nice camera and record some of the tour and I'll be able to use it in the video?).

Also, I was hoping that I would also be able to do some interviews with the Vegas street team leaders and some fans as well?

I want to make this video seem like that they were there, since it makes me sad that a lot of people can't go to see them because of travel.

Would anybody mind if I did that?

Thts actually i cool idea! i would try and sneak a camera in, either two things would happen, they would be lenient or demote me for itIcon_domokun

but ya in line, maybe after and ur stay at vegas would be awesome to capture! let me kno if ur gonna do it or not k.
[Image: 2.jpg]
06-19-2009, 01:59 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Want to Make a "Documentary" of This Stop? - by malicious - 06-19-2009, 01:59 PM