The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
Back from Paris, it was... - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: Archives (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Archive (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: 2010 (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+----- Forum: World Tour Europe (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=80)
+------ Forum: Oct. 16 - Paris, France (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+------ Thread: Back from Paris, it was... (/showthread.php?tid=936)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Back from Paris, it was... - derMauersegler - 10-17-2010

... GREAT Icon_mrgreen.

Here is my unreviewed report on my LJ:

Tales of a VAMP Addict

RE: Back from Paris, it was... - cathb - 10-17-2010

(10-17-2010, 12:19 PM)derMauersegler Wrote: ... GREAT Icon_mrgreen.

Here is my unreviewed report on my LJ:

Tales of a VAMP Addict

Great report! I'm sorry that they ran out of merchandise. It sounds like the situation in LA. I stood in the merchandise line for over 20 minutes and got no where so I gave up there. So I left my spot early at SF and stood right in front and got crushed by the people behind me when the live ended. Bought more at Vegas with no one else around at all. Had a nice chat with J also.

RE: Back from Paris, it was... - Guest - 10-17-2010

UWAAAAAAAAH IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!
am gonna read ur review after....
dying again...by thinking of yesterday....
~~~~~~~~~~~~

RE: Back from Paris, it was... - Aude B - 10-17-2010

It was amazing!

Just to translate the most funny part of the MC (for the author of the report): Hyde said that he was hungry of French women ^^

RE: Back from Paris, it was... - Lady-of-flowers - 10-17-2010

(10-17-2010, 05:45 PM)Aude B Wrote: It was amazing!

Just to translate the most funny part of the MC (for the author of the report): Hyde said that he was hungry of French women ^^

So Hyde has been eating a lot since JapanIcon_evilHe's becoming an expertIcon_3noddingIn Japan he uses to say that even a crazy guy is OK. So in overseas he only chooses the women? What about the French guys, Haido~~*

Just kiddingIcon_heart

RE: Back from Paris, it was... - meridian_star - 10-17-2010

I have to say the concert was great. They are all so good on the stage. The sound was good too.

The queue was a nightmare but I managed to come out of it with some new friends. Yay for queue buddies.

Hyde can really REALLY work a crowd... *swoons a little*

RE: Back from Paris, it was... - Miyuki - 10-17-2010

great report! thanks!
sound so much fun!

can't wait to Chile's concert!

PLEASEE!!! J, bring enough goods to Chile!! i want it all! xD

RE: Back from Paris, it was... - mamikochan - 10-18-2010

enjoyed the report a lot. said my say there, so won't repeat. ^ ^

glad everyone had a great time despite the queue! Icon_biggrin

RE: Back from Paris, it was... - derMauersegler - 10-18-2010

(10-17-2010, 05:45 PM)Aude B Wrote: It was amazing!

And he said something where I only heard the word "dernière" (last). What was that? I wish he had said more in English, I suck at French Icon_confused .

[Image: RFh0.gif] [Image: J1cb.gif] [Image: Y8TS.gif] [Image: MYFf.gif]

RE: Back from Paris, it was... - aKAi! - 10-18-2010

Thanks for your report! I liked it very much Icon_heartIcon_heartIcon_heart Besides,you have described some previous fans experiences like you woke up earlyyy Icon_crying The three times I saw Miyavi, it was the same, but I think no one can have a good rest the night before the show Icon_blaugh

Was it raining?Icon_domokun When I was in the line it started to rain Icon_confused so I was holding an umbrella with a hand and trying to stay in the line with the other one lol (People gets anxious when doors are opening Ellipses)

I an reading about a group of japanese girls who seem to be in all VAMPS' shows... you mean those when you mention that Japan was in the list of foreign people who attended the show?

T H A N K S A G A I N !