The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
If you could meet VAMPS.... - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: VAMPS (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: If you could meet VAMPS.... (/showthread.php?tid=84)

Pages: 1 2 3

If you could meet VAMPS.... - VAMPS + American Street Team + - 04-23-2009

What would you do or say? Ha ha ha...I'm on my lunch break right now and I start daydreaming about this time of day, so yeah....If I met VAMPS, I'd probably be shocked senseless. That's to say, I'd stand there stunned for several seconds and then say something stupid like, "Hi. O genki desu ka?" *lol*

VAMPS are Icon_heart Icon_biggrin

- H.P.

RE: If you could meet VAMPS.... - cathb - 04-23-2009

(04-23-2009, 04:04 PM)VAMPS + American Street Team + Wrote: What would you do or say? Ha ha ha...I'm on my lunch break right now and I start daydreaming about this time of day, so yeah....If I met VAMPS, I'd probably be shocked senseless. That's to say, I'd stand there stunned for several seconds and then say something stupid like, "Hi. O genki desu ka?" *lol*

- H.P.

Me, too. :) I imagine that as long as they've been in the business they've heard it all anyway.
I would probably just thank them for sharing all of their music and for coming to America to entertain us. (And drain our wallets!!)

RE: If you could meet VAMPS.... - Tokio - 04-23-2009

Haha,

Well, I don't really have anything I want to ask/say so I'd probably just flutter around their general area but leave them alone otherwise. I tend not to talk to people unless they talk to me first.

I'm sure I'd be a little giddy but I wouldn't jump and scream and whatnot because I don't want to make a fool out of myself.

My mom used to meet musicians every now and then and she always told me to just treat them like normal people and they'll appreciate it.

RE: If you could meet VAMPS.... - mamikochan - 04-23-2009

what i'd like to be able to do is just converse normally. i tend to be very shy in person, until i get used to people. and i know from past experience of meeting musicians i really admired, i blush furiously and tend to clam up after the initial thanks. i'm always afraid of sounding like too much of a "fan" and gushing, you know what i mean. then there's the fear of the strange phenomena where it's shockingly easy to tell complete strangers things you don't even tell friends and family. so, yeah, a wave from the sidelines sounds good. ^ ^

it's crazy, because after years of listening to someone's music, watching videos and so on, you have an overblown sense that you KNOW these people, whether VAMPS or any one else. the reality is you don't know them at all, not any more than they know you. reality sucks. XD

RE: If you could meet VAMPS.... - tracycoder - 04-23-2009

Meeting VAMPS or hyde specifically would be an absolute dream come true for me. I'm not sure what I would say I would probably be so happy/nervous I wouldn't even be able to speak I would just stand there like an idiot or something. What I would like to tell him is how much his music means to me and how much better my life has become since I discovered L'arc so many years ago. There no doubt in my mind that hyde has made me a better person. It's amazing how much of an impact someone can have on your life when you don't even know that person personally or have never even spoke to them before.

If I ever got to meet him though I would probably just end up saying i love you or something >_< I would no doubt make a fool out of myself.

RE: If you could meet VAMPS.... - Noctilca - 04-23-2009

I'm extremely shy, so I'd probably just smile and blush profusely while I fumbled around trying to remember how to form my mouth into the word "Hi" ("Konnichi-wa"?). In my mind, however, I'd be screaming "I'm not worthy!" a la Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World.

RE: If you could meet VAMPS.... - Usagi Hoshino - 04-23-2009

I would definitely get nervous and just stare and my legs will tremble until I'm able to say a word, after the first word and when I realize that they are normal human beings.. then I would feel at ease and more comfortable (of course that depends on how they react as well!)

RE: If you could meet VAMPS.... - VAMPS + American Street Team + - 04-23-2009

(04-23-2009, 05:47 PM)Noctilca Wrote: I'm extremely shy, so I'd probably just smile and blush profusely while I fumbled around trying to remember how to form my mouth into the word "Hi" ("Konnichi-wa"?). In my mind, however, I'd be screaming "I'm not worthy!" a la Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World.

--------------------------

"In my mind, however, I'd be screaming 'I'm not worthy!' a la Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World." LMAO!! I'd be thinking the same thing. ;) Oh Wayne's World...that movie is amazing. *lol*

- H.P.
(04-23-2009, 04:09 PM)cathb Wrote:
(04-23-2009, 04:04 PM)VAMPS + American Street Team + Wrote: What would you do or say? Ha ha ha...I'm on my lunch break right now and I start daydreaming about this time of day, so yeah....If I met VAMPS, I'd probably be shocked senseless. That's to say, I'd stand there stunned for several seconds and then say something stupid like, "Hi. O genki desu ka?" *lol*

- H.P.

-------------------------------
Me, too. :) I imagine that as long as they've been in the business they've heard it all anyway.
I would probably just thank them for sharing all of their music and for coming to America to entertain us. (And drain our wallets!!)

----------------------------------------

Seriously...VAMPS burn a BIG hole in my wallet. I think I spend more money buying VAMPS goods than I spend on paying back my student loans. Yes, I've certainly got my priorities straight, don't I? *lol*

- H.P.

--------------------------------------

RE: If you could meet VAMPS.... - missykitty - 04-23-2009

I really do hope I randomly run into them before one of the shows or something, especially in New York. I remember from the MUCC show, my friend (we weren't really friends at the time though xD;) just got up at one point and wondered around, and she ended up running into Miya and Yukke! I think something random like that is just pretty cool - it's like a game, in my mind. Icon_lol

But yeah, I'd just try and treat them like normal people. I mean, I'm sure that's what they'd prefer. I'm such an awkward person though, I wouldn't know what to say. xD

(04-23-2009, 09:07 PM)VAMPS + American Street Team + Wrote: Seriously...VAMPS burn a BIG hole in my wallet. I think I spend more money buying VAMPS goods than I spend on paying back my student loans. Yes, I've certainly got my priorities straight, don't I? *lol*

VAMPS > Student Loans + College anyways, haha. ;)

RE: If you could meet VAMPS.... - VAMPS + American Street Team + - 04-23-2009

(04-23-2009, 10:25 PM)missykitty Wrote: I really do hope I randomly run into them before one of the shows or something, especially in New York. I remember from the MUCC show, my friend (we weren't really friends at the time though xD;) just got up at one point and wondered around, and she ended up running into Miya and Yukke! I think something random like that is just pretty cool - it's like a game, in my mind. Icon_lol

But yeah, I'd just try and treat them like normal people. I mean, I'm sure that's what they'd prefer. I'm such an awkward person though, I wouldn't know what to say. xD

(04-23-2009, 09:07 PM)VAMPS + American Street Team + Wrote: Seriously...VAMPS burn a BIG hole in my wallet. I think I spend more money buying VAMPS goods than I spend on paying back my student loans. Yes, I've certainly got my priorities straight, don't I? *lol*

VAMPS > Student Loans + College anyways, haha. ;)

--------------------

Of course! Who cares if you're in debt forever right? You might as well enjoy yourself. ;)