The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: VAMPS (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review (/showthread.php?tid=769)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - tekkichan - 08-27-2010

(08-26-2010, 07:23 AM)Yuiku Wrote: [ AUG 25th Osaka ]

- HYDE MC "What is hitting you? My what? I can't hear you. Shout loud! Let the room next door hear your voice. Don't worry, next door is our members. They wouldn't mind." Ju-ken laughed hearing this. HYDE "What do you want---?" Some fans yelled back loud and clear. "HYDE's dick!!" Icon_xd This made HYDE embarrassed. Maybe he expected fans are more shy. But Osaka fan is never like that. Icon_blaugh
hahahaha wanna see hyde embarassed face

(08-26-2010, 07:23 AM)Yuiku Wrote: - HYDE "I love Gyoza-no-Ohsho. (famous gyoza shop.) In Tokyo, some shops of Ohs...n..mm...hh....." He stumbled and audience laughed. "Don't laugh!" HYDE smiled as well.

shop of Ohs ? wkwkwkk he's so funny and pervert in the MC

RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - Yuiku - 08-27-2010

[ AUG 26th Osaka ]

First of all I'd like to introduce these beautiful reports illustrated by @kyla_666!!
1. http://twitpic.com/2ic8w0 HYDE & K.A.Z clothes, HYDE had a bra.
2. http://twitpic.com/2icdsn HYDE WALKED on the crowd!!! Staff was worried about him.
3. http://twitpic.com/2imnml Ju-ken tried to lick HYDE's neck. HYDE pointed where he was going to step on next when he was walking on the crowd.
4. http://twitpic.com/2inq0k K.A.Z slapped his mic to turn it around and let us sing. He spun the guitar.

These pics will tell you how the show was much more than my words! check it out.

------

- HYDE: loose no-front-zipper shirt, black denim, short boots, lots of necklaces.

- After encore, HYDE talked us. "I have a dream. Can you make my dream come true? Well, I want to walk on audience. I heard some people have done it." Then he came to the edge of the stage, explained what we were supposed to do to support him walking. "Like this... fold your hands flat and put them up. ......I don't feel I can make it...feeling insecure...you are all girls..." HYDE looked around. We called back. "We are OK!!" HYDE laughed and he started to step on our hands! He stood up! He pointed at where his next step would be. At his 2nd step, he fell down, but the audience carried him and he stood up again! Then one more step, he fell down again. Staffs tried to help him, but HYDE stopped staff and told us to lift him up again. But he couldn't stand up this time and rolled back to the stage. "Wow......exhausted.....Not like I was expecting, but it was good for the first time! That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind!" He looked satisfied with what he did.

- TROUBLE: HYDE MC "I have an allergy to house dust. My nose is stuffy when you spin towels......IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!"

- THE PAST: HYDE "I love your sexy voice!!"

- REVOLUTION: HYDE started to sing BANG ON~~~ so the audience repeated after him, but he said "Stop! you don't have to sing now." It seemed he wanted to hear our stomp before the song. "I want to sing with you. I wanna go with you. Don't leave me." Icon_xd

- PIANO DUET: Chorus was so amazing!! It was like time just stopped.

- K.A.Z threw a water bottle. 5 people hold it and we did rock scissors paper.

- JIN MC: (looking at cheat sheet,) "I'm going to explain about vampire! We vampires sleep in a coffin, we don't like cross, we hate garlic, we hate silver.... But we get sun tunned, we even put on some silver accessories! What? We are not vampires? You don't know anything. We got new power!!! But we also got new weak points instead. It is......sweets. Sweets...they smile at us and make us fat. And that carb... But here in Osaka, lots of tempting food! Okonomiyaki! Takoyaki! Kushiage! Ramen!!"

RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - Linz - 08-27-2010

Thank you so much Yuiku!
Oh HYDE! He tried to do something new because a dream? But It was cool!
He stays at his parents's?

RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - luckyjulia1010 - 08-27-2010

Wow, thank you so much for these reports! *0* It's really fun to read them all and see how the tour is going! >u<
I'm glad Hyde tried to walk across the crowd! Like iggy pop xD It must have been really cool to do ^^
I hope you have lots of fun at your Osaka show tomorrow! Icon_blaugh

RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - Lady-of-flowers - 08-27-2010

(08-26-2010, 07:23 AM)Yuiku Wrote: - HYDE: loose black shirt which has no front zipper, I mean, always could see his nipples. Icon_xd

Icon_heart Obviously, I wanna see them~~*

- HUNTING: K.A.Z on the 2nd floor!!! Icon_biggrin He handed a guitar pick to a girl. HYDE was on the stage smiling and staring at him.

I'm surprised he didn't look as if he was jealous ^^

- HYDE MC "What is hitting you? My what? I can't hear you. Shout loud! Let the room next door hear your voice. Don't worry, next door is our members. They wouldn't mind." Ju-ken laughed hearing this. HYDE "What do you want---?" Some fans yelled back loud and clear. "HYDE's dick!!" Icon_xd This made HYDE embarrassed. Maybe he expected fans are more shy. But Osaka fan is never like that. Icon_blaugh

Very nice!! If I were Japanese, I think I'd be a Osaka citizen~~* But he looked embarrassed!! Kawaii~~

"HYDE's dick!!, please" !!!Icon_up

- Ju-ken handed two towels to fans with a big smile. JIN also handed a stick with a big smile. Is handing something with a smile a boom around the band?

I want to have something handed to me, too~~* I want HYDE's dick~~*

Thank you so much, Yuiki, for the MCs and info. I think I'll be more active here. It's very funny enjoying such MCs altogetherIcon_3nodding

[quote='Yuiku' pid='15092' dateline='1282926397']

- After encore, HYDE talked us. "I have a dream. Can you make my dream come true? Well, I want to walk on audience. I heard some people have done it." Then he came to the edge of the stage, explained what we were supposed to do to support him walking. "Like this... fold your hands flat and put them up. ......I don't feel I can make it...feeling insecure...you are all girls..." HYDE looked around. We called back. "We are OK!!" HYDE laughed and he started to step on our hands! He stood up! He pointed at where his next step would be. At his 2nd step, he fell down, but the audience carried him and he stood up again! Then one more step, he fell down again. Staffs tried to help him, but HYDE stopped staff and told us to lift him up again. But he couldn't stand up this time and rolled back to the stage. "Wow......exhausted.....Not like I was expecting, but it was good for the first time! That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind!" He looked satisfied with what he did.

VERY COOL!!! He really could walk on the audience!!! It's REVOLUTION!!! I'm happy to see that the female fans are brave as well as the guys.

Well, but coming to think of it, I'd also say "yes" to have him on me with all his energy making a dream come true~w

HOT live~~*

- THE PAST: HYDE "I love your sexy voice!!"

"I love your sexy voice, too!!"

- PIANO DUET: Chorus was so amazing!! It was like time just stopped.

It's a beautiful song.

- JIN MC: (looking at cheat sheet,) "I'm going to explain about vampire! We vampires sleep in a coffin, we don't like cross, we hate garlic, we hate silver.... But we get sun tunned, we even put on some silver accessories! What? We are not vampires? You don't know anything. We got new power!!! But we also got new weak points instead. It is......sweets. Sweets...they smile at us and make us fat. And that carb... But here in Osaka, lots of tempting food! Okonomiyaki! Takoyaki! Kushiage! Ramen!!"

They don't need to worry to get fat. They're all too slim.

THANK YOU so much for the MCs~Icon_heart

RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - tekkichan - 08-27-2010

(08-27-2010, 12:26 PM)Yuiku Wrote: [ AUG 26th Osaka ]

one giant leap for mankind LOL.. thank god hyde is small, he better eat less to walk on the clouds again

RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - Yuiku - 08-31-2010

[ AUG 28th Osaka ]

I went to Osaka. This is my review.

< Inside of Zepp Osaka >
Neon lights around the wall. A skull-shaped light and "SEX BLOOD ROCK N' ROLL" "Vamps" lights were on the wall too. I was lucky to get the front row near K.A.Z. I couldn't see the whole stage set.

< Clothes >
HYDE: Black long sleeve shirt (maybe same as these two days) and gray python pants.

K.A.Z: Black mesh tank top, and white tank top under it. In the first few songs he had red check shirt over them. Black pants and white scarf around his waist.

< My high light >
1. HYDE went to 2nd floor in HUNTING! He poured water to arena with a big smile. K.A.Z and Ju-ken were on the stage, came in front of us in turns. I don't know which way I should look at. Icon_biggrin

2. K.A.Z threw a water bottle from the stage. But he threw it upward, the bottle dropped down on the stage behind him. He laughed shyly. SO CUTE!! Ju-ken picked it up quickly and threw to the audience.

3. I was a few meters away from HYDE when he came to this way... OMG!! Icon_xd

< MC >
HYDE "I like your weird face. You always try to make your best faces when I come to you like this..." He made a prim face himself. "It's too late. I saw your weird faces by then. Icon_blaugh I prefer weird faces because I can feel you allow me to see your natural faces. It's very cute."

"Many boys today. I like it!" Some guys shouted HYDE's name. And HYDE continued. "Thank you. As you may know, we have been giving you GOLDEN TICKET. Yesterday the winners were almost boys...like 5 in 9 people were men.........ops yesterday was day-off. It was the day before yesterday. I hope as many boys as girls will come to our show."

In LIVE WIRE, HYDE started that usual one. "Do you feel me? My...what...reaching.....to the 2nd floor..." And someone yelled "You've got long one!!" HYDE replied "A lot of people tell me that."

Before HUNTING Ju-ken talked us. When I think back, Ju-ken's MC was time for HYDE preparing to appear on the 2nd floor. Ju-ken talked about their day-off. "We went to Suma beach. We heard there are many cute girls in Suma, even some of them would wear T-front swimwear.... But the beach was almost empty. There were no one else."

< Songs >
I don't remember set list. The first song was SEX BLOOD ROCK N' ROLL with green laser beam like last year. They did many songs from BEAST, and DOLLY, EVANESCENT, TROUBLE, KYUKETSU, IT'S SAD, etc. MIDNIGHT CELEBRATION was the last with that green beam again.

I really loved GET UP. My favorite song in BEAST. SAMSARA was amazing as well. I love the mysterious mood and bass drums sound. Feeling good.

In TROUBLE Ju-ken attacked K.A.Z. Icon_xd He jumped and bumped into K.A.Z, ran around K.A.Z. OMG Ju-ken was like a big dog indeed... Icon_blaugh K.A.Z was smiling.

---

When we got out the venue after the show, I heard 2 boys talking each other. They said they were about to faint during the show. If they meant they would faint because the show was too exciting, I'm glad to hear that. Icon_biggrin

Thanks VAMPS and Thank you for reading!

RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - iceybabes - 08-31-2010

(08-31-2010, 10:47 AM)Yuiku Wrote: [ AUG 28th Osaka ]

I went to Osaka. This is my review.

< Inside of Zepp Osaka >
Neon lights around the wall. A skull-shaped light and "SEX BLOOD ROCK N' ROLL" "Vamps" lights were on the wall too. I was lucky to get the front row near K.A.Z. I couldn't see the whole stage set.

< Clothes >
HYDE: Black long sleeve shirt (maybe same as these two days) and gray python pants.

K.A.Z: Black mesh tank top, and white tank top under it. In the first few songs he had red check shirt over them. Black pants and white scarf around his waist.

< My high light >
1. HYDE went to 2nd floor in HUNTING! He poured water to arena with a big smile. K.A.Z and Ju-ken were on the stage, came in front of us in turns. I don't know which way I should look at. Icon_biggrin

2. K.A.Z threw a water bottle from the stage. But he threw it upward, the bottle dropped down on the stage behind him. He laughed shyly. SO CUTE!! Ju-ken picked it up quickly and threw to the audience.

3. I was a few meters away from HYDE when he came to this way... OMG!! Icon_xd

< MC >
HYDE "I like your weird face. You always try to make your best faces when I come to you like this..." He made a prim face himself. "It's too late. I saw your weird faces by then. Icon_blaugh I prefer weird faces because I can feel you allow me to see your natural faces. It's very cute."

"Many boys today. I like it!" Some guys shouted HYDE's name. And HYDE continued. "Thank you. As you may know, we have been giving you GOLDEN TICKET. Yesterday the winners were almost boys...like 5 in 9 people were men.........ops yesterday was day-off. It was the day before yesterday. I hope as many boys as girls will come to our show."

In LIVE WIRE, HYDE started that usual one. "Do you feel me? My...what...reaching.....to the 2nd floor..." And someone yelled "You've got long one!!" HYDE replied "A lot of people tell me that."

Before HUNTING Ju-ken talked us. When I think back, Ju-ken's MC was time for HYDE preparing to appear on the 2nd floor. Ju-ken talked about their day-off. "We went to Suma beach. We heard there are many cute girls in Suma, even some of them would wear T-front swimwear.... But the beach was almost empty. There were no one else."

< Songs >
I don't remember set list. The first song was SEX BLOOD ROCK N' ROLL with green laser beam like last year. They did many songs from BEAST, and DOLLY, EVANESCENT, TROUBLE, KYUKETSU, IT'S SAD, etc. MIDNIGHT CELEBRATION was the last with that green beam again.

I really loved GET UP. My favorite song in BEAST. SAMSARA was amazing as well. I love the mysterious mood and bass drums sound. Feeling good.

In TROUBLE Ju-ken attacked K.A.Z. Icon_xd He jumped and bumped into K.A.Z, ran around K.A.Z. OMG Ju-ken was like a big dog indeed... Icon_blaugh K.A.Z was smiling.

---

When we got out the venue after the show, I heard 2 boys talking each other. They said they were about to faint during the show. If they meant they would faint because the show was too exciting, I'm glad to hear that. Icon_biggrin

Thanks VAMPS and Thank you for reading!

Thank you for the report! That's a good way of describing Juken a big puppy dog who is hyper and excitable. Kazu was probably "Juken got in the hidden stash of candy again" LOL! Icon_heart

RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - tekkichan - 08-31-2010

(08-31-2010, 10:47 AM)Yuiku Wrote: [ AUG 28th Osaka ]

I was a few meters away from HYDE when he came to this way... OMG!! Icon_xd

ooh that's close, did ypu manage to touch him or grab some his DNA?

(08-31-2010, 10:47 AM)Yuiku Wrote: < MC >

i know hyde like boys more than girlsIcon_heartIcon_heartIcon_heart

(08-31-2010, 10:47 AM)Yuiku Wrote: < Songs >

i love the set list, they just need to ad made in heaven and it's sad then it's perfect setlist

RE: VAMPS LIVE 2010 BEAST Japan show review - M.A.R. - 08-31-2010

didnt expect them to play Samsara live :O