The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
VAMPS World Tour Merchandise - what would you really like to buy? - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: VAMPS (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: VAMPS World Tour Merchandise - what would you really like to buy? (/showthread.php?tid=644)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

VAMPS World Tour Merchandise - what would you really like to buy? - derMauersegler - 04-26-2010

As there are very few fans here who are seriously thinking about buying one of those Vamps skirts (at least that's my impression...) how about collecting your merchandise wishes/ideas here (serious ones and not so serious ones, everything is inspiring in some way Icon_blaugh ). What would you really like to buy and for how much? Maybe someone will read it...

My wish list (would seriously think of buying these things):

T-Shirts for girls with a simple VAMPS print on it you can wear at work...

T-Shirts for girls with a more exciting VAMPS print on it that I can wear in my free time, not sure about the design, though.

Absolute maximum price for T-Shirts: around 30 - 40 EUR plus shipping fees?

Hyde & Kaz chibi figures. Yeees, I admit like those kind of things if they are of a good quality (Does anybody know the Chibi figure of Gackt for his R&RII tour? Something like that.).

Price: depends on the size. If the chibis are really small around 20 EUR maybe? Bigger ones around 30 EUR? Difficult to say.

Not so serious ideas, skip them if you're not in the mood for sillyness Icon_3nodding :

VAMPS perfume "Devil Side" (smelling of sulfur or something like that Icon_blaugh)

VAMPS the game: You are the vampire from Love Addict and need to shoot as many burning bats as possible while the VAMPS are constantly producing new ones by singing Love Addict.

and of course

The VAMPS washlet Icon_eek: cool VAMPS prints all over it, can talk and sing your favourite VAMPS songs (see an example: TOTO toilet TOTO talk Icon_blaugh)

RE: VAMPS World Tour Merchandise - what would you really like to buy? - cathb - 04-26-2010

(04-26-2010, 08:36 AM)derMauersegler Wrote: As there are very few fans here who are seriously thinking about buying one of those Vamps skirts (at least that's my impression...) how about collecting your merchandise wishes/ideas here (serious ones and not so serious ones, everything is inspiring in some way Icon_blaugh ). What would you really like to buy and for how much? Maybe someone will read it...

My wish list (would seriously think of buying these things):

T-Shirts for girls with a simple VAMPS print on it you can wear at work...

T-Shirts for girls with a more exciting VAMPS print on it that I can wear in my free time, not sure about the design, though.

Absolute maximum price for T-Shirts: around 30 - 40 EUR plus shipping fees?

Hyde & Kaz chibi figures. Yeees, I admit like those kind of things if they are of a good quality (Does anybody know the Chibi figure of Gackt for his R&RII tour? Something like that.).

Price: depends on the size. If the chibis are really small around 20 EUR maybe? Bigger ones around 30 EUR? Difficult to say.

Not so serious ideas, skip them if you're not in the mood for sillyness Icon_3nodding :

VAMPS perfume "Devil Side" (smelling of sulfur or something like that Icon_blaugh)

VAMPS the game: You are the vampire from Love Addict and need to shoot as many burning bats as possible while the VAMPS are constantly producing new ones by singing Love Addict.

and of course

The VAMPS washlet Icon_eek: cool VAMPS prints all over it, can talk and sing your favourite VAMPS songs (see an example: TOTO toilet TOTO talk Icon_blaugh)

We had talked last year about plush lambs or bats. :)

RE: VAMPS World Tour Merchandise - what would you really like to buy? - Mme. H - 04-26-2010

I love items with high artistic quality. For example, I love the VAMPS Birthday pamphlet, and I loved the tour pamphlet and posters for Faith, the series of images with hyde the alchemist, hyde the magus, etc.

I would love some well-designed, beautiful jewelry from them, something maybe in real silver, so that it's lasting but at the same time, affordable. I liked the Gerezza snake rings, but I couldn't see any way to buy their Gerezza line, without being in Japan. Plus some of the designs they originally featured in advertising, I never saw for sale, on the Gerezza site. For example, the gold bat necklace that would rest at the collarbone, and matching ring, I could never actually find for sale.

Truthfully, the brass knuckles jewelry they had for merchandise was unattractive to my taste and didn't seem to have anything to do with VAMPS, really not worthy of them, as a lot of the merchandise isn't. Their merchandising should have a quality worthy of VAMPS, whose work is of the highest creative quality.

I really liked the design on the sleeveless T hyde wore in the Hello video, and would enjoy something to wear that had strong design to it - something that is beautiful and perhaps cleverly fitting for their VAMPS theme.

Regarding clothing and accessories, in all, I hope for something more attractive to wear. I kind of found some of the clothes to be a disappointment. I don't care for the new skirt design. I saw they had a corset-type garment last year, but it turned out to be, to my taste, poorly cut, poorly made, and the material was a bit ugly - and I think it cost about $125, before shipping!!

First, I'd have to be able to afford to buy the items! But if they're going to outrageously over-priced, they should at least be very well-made, and something you can enjoy in the future.

RE: VAMPS World Tour Merchandise - what would you really like to buy? - VAMPkito - 04-26-2010

ALL THIS-
1) Shirts (max. $12)
2) Wristband (max. $5)
3) Jewelry (max. varies based on type and quality)
4) Plushies (max. $5 per plushie)
5) Makeup mirror (max. $5)
6) Music box (max. $30)
7) Pamphlet (max. $4... wait... fuck that, if we attend the show, that should entitle us to a free pamphlet. I mean, come on, when you go to church, they give you the program guide as soon as you walk in)

And potentially, some re-printed old HYDE shirts. I'm not saying they should blatantly sell 2006 tour shirts, but the ones that don't have specific tour logos on it like the HELLO shirts, also some merchandise from K.A.Z's official website. I love a lot of K.A.Z's official, non-VAMPS merchandise. It looks really cool. <3

RE: VAMPS World Tour Merchandise - what would you really like to buy? - Hedelex - 04-26-2010

-Pamphlet of good quality (like VAMPS BIRTHDAY)
-VAMPS Wallet (you can use it everyday! Maybe in a discrete black snake textured fabric with blood red VAMPS logo printed on it, coming with a black delicate chain for safety attatchment and a picture of HYDE x K.A.Z inside)
-Printed pillows!!! (human sized, portraying hyde and K.A.Z lying like they were on one of their first pics of VAMPS)
-VAMPS SCARf (made in cotton, blood red, one ending being a Vampire-shaped plushie, for an effect of a little winged rat bleeding you)
-VAMPS handbags (not like the ones to do shopping, handbags or backpacks with crazy designs, like guitars -having K.A.Z's guitars as backpacks would totally rock!!!)

That's all I can think about right now.

RE: VAMPS World Tour Merchandise - what would you really like to buy? - derMauersegler - 04-27-2010

(04-26-2010, 01:46 PM)cathb Wrote: We had talked last year about plush lambs or bats. :)

Icon_lol Reary? Well, I can confirm that plush bats are essential to have Icon_eek! The one in my avatar watches over my car and would be happy to get a fellow VAMPS plush bat Icon_biggrin . Hehe, and a VAMPS plush lamb would need to have a lot of fake blood stains on it...

And Mme H., oh yes, I thought of jewellery, too, but as those kind of items are almost always overpriced I didn't mention it. Would love something in real silver as well. Sigh...

RE: VAMPS World Tour Merchandise - what would you really like to buy? - mamikochan - 04-27-2010

(04-27-2010, 01:18 AM)derMauersegler Wrote:
(04-26-2010, 01:46 PM)cathb Wrote: We had talked last year about plush lambs or bats. :)

Icon_lol Reary? Well, I can confirm that plush bats are essential to have Icon_eek! The one in my avatar watches over my car and would be happy to get a fellow VAMPS plush bat Icon_biggrin . Hehe, and a VAMPS plush lamb would need to have a lot of fake blood stains on it...

And Mme H., oh yes, I thought of jewellery, too, but as those kind of items are almost always overpriced I didn't mention it. Would love something in real silver as well. Sigh...
=======
i remember the bats and lambs discussion. still essential stuff. though, after i got a Hello Kitty plushie dressed in a lamb costume, lamb head pushes back like a hoodie, and took it with me as my surgery maccot, i think we need Hyde and KAZ plushie's dressed in Bat and Lamb hoodies!!

and high grade pamphlets for the Domestic Tour and World Tour. it would be nice to have one for each continent, but that could get vtoo costly to collect. ^ ^

Nicely priced silver jewelry that maybe Hyde designed or tee's in good quality, a range of sizes for average sized men and women here in the west, with something besides just VAMPS and bared fangs on them. yes, more like Hyde's Hello tee.

simple things, but affordable and in good quality. and cute.

RE: VAMPS World Tour Merchandise - what would you really like to buy? - iceybabes - 04-27-2010

(04-26-2010, 09:52 PM)VAMPkito Wrote: ALL THIS-
1) Shirts (max. $12)
2) Wristband (max. $5)
3) Jewelry (max. varies based on type and quality)
4) Plushies (max. $5 per plushie)
5) Makeup mirror (max. $5)
6) Music box (max. $30)
7) Pamphlet (max. $4... wait... fuck that, if we attend the show, that should entitle us to a free pamphlet. I mean, come on, when you go to church, they give you the program guide as soon as you walk in)

And potentially, some re-printed old HYDE shirts. I'm not saying they should blatantly sell 2006 tour shirts, but the ones that don't have specific tour logos on it like the HELLO shirts, also some merchandise from K.A.Z's official website. I love a lot of K.A.Z's official, non-VAMPS merchandise. It looks really cool. <3

I have a majority of Kazu's recent merchandise (not the PJ's they are too expensive for me :\) I will be wearing my wristbands to the shows, probably buy VAMPS ones again too but I have to even out the score LOL The pamphlet better be better than last years I'll tell you that much. I was NOT impressed with last years at all. I will buy t-shirts this time around however since I didn't last year. Plushies would be nice but jewelry is too delicate sometimes. Like my K'Z guitar cellphone strap. I broke it on the second day >.< It's easy to fix it but I'm scared I'll lose it now. I don't know, I think they'll stick to VAMPS related stuff again like last year.

RE: VAMPS World Tour Merchandise - what would you really like to buy? - VAMPkito - 04-27-2010

(04-27-2010, 06:07 PM)iceybabes Wrote: I have a majority of Kazu's recent merchandise (not the PJ's they are too expensive for me :\) I will be wearing my wristbands to the shows, probably buy VAMPS ones again too but I have to even out the score LOL The pamphlet better be better than last years I'll tell you that much. I was NOT impressed with last years at all. I will buy t-shirts this time around however since I didn't last year. Plushies would be nice but jewelry is too delicate sometimes. Like my K'Z guitar cellphone strap. I broke it on the second day >.< It's easy to fix it but I'm scared I'll lose it now. I don't know, I think they'll stick to VAMPS related stuff again like last year.
I thought the pamphlets were okay. They weren't as good as the 2008 pamphlet or the FAITH pamphlet, but I liked them, and yeah that's the thing about merchandise to popular bands: They're usually cheaply made :X - But still, they're also very fashionable.

And yeah, I know they'll probably just stick to VAMPS stuff. I mean, it's a -VAMPS- tour so it only makes sense. But I still would love to get my hand on HYDE and K.A.Z's other merchandise so I can only dream @_@

RE: VAMPS World Tour Merchandise - what would you really like to buy? - derMauersegler - 04-29-2010

Saw that?

VAMPS Official goods on HOT TOPIC

That's what I meant: simple T-Shirts you can wear at work Icon_wink (the last five ones). They could be a little bit more interesting...

At home/outside I would wear something like the one with the lips on it, then. The T-shirt cut could be a bit more girly kedo Icon_3nodding .

2500 Yen, that's around 20 EUR or 27 $.

Grrr, the one with the lips is only available in XL size. And again, I don't know enough kanji to understand how to buy anything Icon_crying Icon_gonk . I bet you can't buy them from abroad anyway Icon_rolleyes . Raaaaah Icon_ninja !!!
I think I am going to design my own VAMPS logo and iron it on a t-shirt myself Icon_mrgreen ...