The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
Tickets: who has the best deal? Report back! - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: VAMPS (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Tickets: who has the best deal? Report back! (/showthread.php?tid=640)

Tickets: who has the best deal? Report back! - Mme. H - 04-25-2010

I'm starting this topic because I notice that both LiveNation.com and Ticketmaster are selling tickets to VAMPS in NYC, this year, and I suspect that one them has a much better deal on fees.

So, for this concert and for each city, as they go on sale, upcoming:

Anyone care to share with all of us, the total cost of their tickets, from each seller? Who has the best deal?

If you bought direct from from the venue's box office, tell us about that, too. (I mean, buying in advance, when the venue's box office is open, usually during the week. I don't mean buying at the door, day of performance.)

Buying from the venue itself usually saves lots of money. But sometimes the venue doesn't put tickets on sale at exactly the same hour they're available online, so if you're afraid they'll sell out, you may be afraid to wait for the venue box office.

A few weeks ago, I bought tickets for Miyavi's U.S. tour, and because it was a special presale, was stuck with Ticketmaster as the only presale seller. One third! of my total bill for the tickets, was in fees to Ticketmaster. That means by the time all the money's sorted out, Ticketmaster's going to make more money than Miyavi is, for my going to see him perform!

Previously, when I've bought tickets from LiveNation, the fees were at least much better than Ticketmaster's.

RE: Tickets: who has the best deal? Report back! - Usagi Hoshino - 04-25-2010

Now Ticketmaster and Livenation are run under the same management. So even though I bought my tickets through Livenation, the tickets appear on my Ticketmaster order history.

Ticket Price
US $35.00

Convenience Charge
US $12.20

= $47

RE: Tickets: who has the best deal? Report back! - Hedelex - 04-25-2010

Ticketmaster is an evil intermediary ticketmastermind :-( BUT they made possible getting tickets for Paul McCartney X-D

RE: Tickets: who has the best deal? Report back! - AshleyBeMe - 04-26-2010

So I should assume that Ticketmaster and Livenation tickets will be the same price?

I also purchased tickets to see Miyavi from Ticketmaster, and the convenience charge (as well as other fees I had to pay for some reason) were outrageous. O_O; It would definitely be nice to find an outlet that wasn't as expensive. I don't mind paying the ticket fee, but why so much in other fees? Icon_eh2