The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
The DJ Project - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: VAMPS (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: VAMPS Promotion (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Thread: The DJ Project (/showthread.php?tid=585)

The DJ Project - Mme. H - 04-04-2010

It's not hard. It's easy. For VAMPS to seduce and conquer and grow their legions, people only have to hear and see them.
All they have to do is listen, and as the Artist formerly known as Prince has said, "That's when I got you! That's when you're mine!"

Everywhere that people gather and (recorded) music is played, they must play VAMPS!

So make it your project to have VAMPS tracks played by the DJ's at every party, every nightclub, every rock radio station, OTA or online. I know that after parties, people often ask for the playlist and the DJ posts it. Regulars at nightclubs often do the same. Make it easy for people to get information and shop for the music. Add VAMPS tracks to playlists and link others to them in your signature line, on forum posts and journal comments.

When people hear VAMPS while dancing at a party, or look over at a monitor in a nightclub and see a music video of the boys, or they've just heard a track of theirs online or broadcast radio, you know they're going to say, "Who is THAT?!"

When they keep seeing "VAMPS" tracks in other people's online playlists, they're going to get curious and give the music a play.

Radio stations who play rock must add VAMPS to their playlists, too! Both online and broadcast radio shall be taken over!

Even karaoke must be invaded! To those who dare to cover hyde, you who are about to reach for those notes, I salute you!

...That said, does anyone know how to properly provide DJ's in all these different scenarios with VAMPS tracks for playing publicly (as opposed to private parties)?

RE: The DJ Project - Usagi Hoshino - 04-04-2010

(04-04-2010, 09:21 AM)Mme. H Wrote: It's not hard. It's easy. For VAMPS to seduce and conquer and grow their legions, people only have to hear and see them.
All they have to do is listen, and as the Artist formerly known as Prince has said, "That's when I got you! That's when you're mine!"

Everywhere that people gather and (recorded) music is played, they must play VAMPS!

So make it your project to have VAMPS tracks played by the DJ's at every party, every nightclub, every rock radio station, OTA or online. I know that after parties, people often ask for the playlist and the DJ posts it. Regulars at nightclubs often do the same. Make it easy for people to get information and shop for the music. Add VAMPS tracks to playlists and link others to them in your signature line, on forum posts and journal comments.

When people hear VAMPS while dancing at a party, or look over at a monitor in a nightclub and see a music video of the boys, or they've just heard a track of theirs online or broadcast radio, you know they're going to say, "Who is THAT?!"

When they keep seeing "VAMPS" tracks in other people's online playlists, they're going to get curious and give the music a play.

Radio stations who play rock must add VAMPS to their playlists, too! Both online and broadcast radio shall be taken over!

Even karaoke must be invaded! To those who dare to cover hyde, you who are about to reach for those notes, I salute you!

...That said, does anyone know how to properly provide DJ's in all these different scenarios with VAMPS tracks for playing publicly (as opposed to private parties)?

Nice idea! I already did the Karaoke thing for my birthday there is really embarassing video of it Icon_3nodding`it was so much fun! I don't go much to parties but we are organizing an asian music party for late june vamps will be in there for sure! ^_^ wouldn't it be great if there were DJ mixes with VAMPS songs?

If anyone ventures into that, so is more danceable by the masses, let us know!

RE: The DJ Project - polarwhiteseal - 04-04-2010

Most likely just go up to them and hand them a CD? I don't know. lol.

Best song for a party, especially for a Halloween party, would be "SEX BLOOD ROCK N' ROLL" Perfect.

RE: The DJ Project - Hedelex - 04-04-2010

I love the idea!! I know a couple of DJs, I will lend them my CDs :-p

RE: The DJ Project - Harrison jess - 11-02-2010

(04-04-2010, 02:37 PM)polarwhiteseal Wrote: Most likely just go up to them and hand them a CD? I don't know. lol.

Best song for a party, especially for a Halloween party, would be "SEX BLOOD ROCK N' ROLL" Perfect.

i agree with this one,...its best for parties,...