The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
VAMPS LIVE 2009 U.S.A (DVD) - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: VAMPS (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: VAMPS LIVE 2009 U.S.A (DVD) (/showthread.php?tid=504)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: VAMPS LIVE 2009 U.S.A (DVD) - vegetapr69 - 01-22-2010

(01-18-2010, 07:28 AM)VAMPkito Wrote: OMG REALLY? *holds back his bladder so that he may speculate before getting to excited* Are you sure it's not a bootleg or a hacked version though? I've seen those come up a lot for HYDE works, especially when it comes to FAITH LIVE, for some reason.

**After I checked ALL my e-mails [and i mean A LOT of e-mails] I ended up checking all my websites accounts and found out...that I got it on amazon.com So I don't know if that will help you. I checked on other websites to see how accurate the image and everything is, it seems that mine is official.

(01-18-2010, 07:28 AM)VAMPkito Wrote: For a concert that is often criticized for having "subpar vocals" (which I'll admit is true in some cases, but for the most part the singing technique is utterly flawless), it sure does have a high demand. :X

I think that the reason that this DVD is so wanted is because of the quality of the show and HYDE's voice.Although I loved most of the live songs of the 666 concert special, I think that FAITH looked stronger. I saw HYDe giving his all in this show, and it's by far my favorite...and the 2nd DVD is hilarious!

:sights: I finally ordered VAMPS US Live DVD...and for the first time I asked for EMS delivery [to get it WITHOUT DELAY]...and CDJapan is offering an Extra Bonus! So run and get t so you'll get something!

RE: VAMPS LIVE 2009 U.S.A (DVD) - Tokio - 01-22-2010

If you want to check for bootlegs then you can check the ID code thing on the back of the dvd. Each cd/dvd has a catalog id thing. Ki/oon starts with KSBL. My faith dvd is: KSBL 5824-5
And it's from Ki/oon Records and Haunted Records.

Is your copy the blu-ray version? CDjapan has it listed as region free with catalog code: KSXL-1 ..Sony Music

Anyway, I can't wait for the dvd to come outttttttt. I want to see if I recognize anyone!

RE: VAMPS LIVE 2009 U.S.A (DVD) - cathb - 01-23-2010

(01-22-2010, 10:37 PM)Tokio Wrote: If you want to check for bootlegs then you can check the ID code thing on the back of the dvd. Each cd/dvd has a catalog id thing. Ki/oon starts with KSBL. My faith dvd is: KSBL 5824-5
And it's from Ki/oon Records and Haunted Records.

Is your copy the blu-ray version? CDjapan has it listed as region free with catalog code: KSXL-1 ..Sony Music

Anyway, I can't wait for the dvd to come outttttttt. I want to see if I recognize anyone!

Hhhmmmm.......interesting on the labeling. I just had to go and take a peek at part of my collection because I had never paid any attention in the past. :)

I discovered that my first-press items have a KSCL and the regular ones have KSDL. Both of my Faith first-presses have the KSCL on them. They say the same thing - Ki/oon and Haunted on them. Made in Japan.

So I wonder if the KS is the code for Ki/oon and the last two letters mean something else? Mine has KSCL 1000 on both of them.

RE: VAMPS LIVE 2009 U.S.A (DVD) - Tokio - 01-23-2010

Yeah, KS seems to be for Ki/oon.

My dvds all seem to be KSBL. My L'Arc albums/singles + faith album are KSCL and..and the 3 hyde coffin singles are KSDL.

I think all the ones I bought are first press, not sure about the coffin singles though, someone sent them to me, but they do have a sticker on the plastic that says 'limited edition'. Perhaps BL is for dvds, but not sure what CL/DL is for. I was thinking CL for limited and DL for regular..but CDjapan says Bless limited is KSCL-1550 and Bless regular is KSCL-1552. Hmm.

So, not sure about the last two letters but Kioon stuff starts with KS ...VAMPROSE stuff is XNVP.

But still, if someone wants to check if their copy is legit you can go to L'Arc website where they have their discography and compare your catalog code with the ones listed on the site. (Hyde solo doesn't seem to have this? but you can check to see if legit sites are selling it. If CDjapan/yes asia/hmv/etc are all selling the same one then it's legit. I think amazon is legit also?)

RE: VAMPS LIVE 2009 U.S.A (DVD) - iceybabes - 01-30-2010

(01-17-2010, 03:18 PM)VAMPkito Wrote:
(01-17-2010, 02:37 PM)vegetapr69 Wrote: I was wondering of why the DVD it's on Region 2 code when their first LIVE DVD was all-region...does that affected the fact that this time is only one disc as well?

Anyway, I hope to pre-order the limited edition this week...and to buy at new DVD player as well, the hack on my model doesn't work -_-
J said that all VAMPS DVD's are region-free (pity that FAITH LIVE doesn't have a region-free DVD >_>), so I'm sure this one is no exception. CD Japan lists all DVD's as Region 2 to my knowledge. I don't think that the region number in the product description is meant to inform people of the regional SETTINGS on the DVD as much as inform as to what region the DVD was made in, so that people will be aware of the fact that it does come from that specific region and thus mightn't be compatible with foreign DVD players.

Gotta love the track list, though.

1. VAMPS LIVE 2009 U.S.A.

LIEK OMG NO WAI. WITH A DVD NAMED "VAMPS LIVE 2009 U.S.A." I WAS EXPECTING "BAKING DOUGHNUTS WITH JU-KEN."

But seriously, a list of SONGS in the track list wouldn't exactly hurt :X

Baking donuts with Ju-ken would be awesome!Icon_biggrin
I thought VAMPS breaking the rules would be included too:

[Image: scratcheshead.jpg]

RE: VAMPS LIVE 2009 U.S.A (DVD) - VAMPkito - 01-30-2010

(01-30-2010, 02:55 PM)iceybabes Wrote: Baking donuts with Ju-ken would be awesome!Icon_biggrin

LMAO EPIC FAIL... but win on your part for noticing.

RE: VAMPS LIVE 2009 U.S.A (DVD) - iceybabes - 02-06-2010

(01-30-2010, 08:18 PM)VAMPkito Wrote:
(01-30-2010, 02:55 PM)iceybabes Wrote: Baking donuts with Ju-ken would be awesome!Icon_biggrin

LMAO EPIC FAIL... but win on your part for noticing.
I was like "Wait a minute isn't that kinda like being contradictory?!" No pictures please *takes picture of Kazu*
"Excuse me you can't take pics in here"
"What? That wasn't a picture!"
"O.o"
"....." hides camera.

Breaking rules VAMPS is awesome LOL

RE: VAMPS LIVE 2009 U.S.A (DVD) - semi~sweet - 02-07-2010

yay i just pre-ordered my copy of the dvd today...i can't wait to get it in

RE: VAMPS LIVE 2009 U.S.A (DVD) - Haidoist - 02-07-2010

I'm so excited to see what footage will be on it~~ =D

RE: VAMPS LIVE 2009 U.S.A (DVD) - VAMPkito - 02-08-2010

Speaking of live DVD's, someone may have already brought this up in the past so forgive me if I'm late, but... who here is a LOVE ASSICT?

Seriously, look at the spelling errors on the VAMPS LIVE 2008 track list page =P
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=XNVP-3

-JESUS CHFIST
-LOVE ASSICT
-MIDNIGHT CELEERATION

(And a few minor punctuation and spacing errors, but nothing major)

Just thought it was a funny find. Back on topic.

(I'm already a love assict
a love assict
I'm already a love assict
Come light mah fire)