The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
-Singing for VAMPS- - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: VAMPS (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: VAMPS Promotion (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Forum: Fan Projects (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: -Singing for VAMPS- (/showthread.php?tid=46)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: -Singing for VAMPS- - Haidoist - 07-14-2009

(07-14-2009, 01:53 AM)VAMPS + American Street Team + Wrote:
(07-14-2009, 01:51 AM)VAMPkito Wrote:
(07-14-2009, 01:46 AM)VAMPS + American Street Team + Wrote: Maybe you should start with the lyrics that are written on the back of your street team t-shirt?
Those lyrics start with the romaji directly preceding "It's not so hard to open up our hearts to love" and ending with the last "It should be so easy" of the chorus, right?

------------------

I believe they start off like this: "Music's breaking down all the barriers..." and so on.

this without the line breaks: "music's breaking down all the barriers we don't have to feel earth-bound Kankaku wo sou togi sumashite as we surf the waves of sound we can come together it's not so hard to open up our hearts to love (yeah) I woke up one morning I'd had a dream so real we noticed our part in the shame of history now we're walking we're running our mission is the same we've reached our destination and realize the dream No walls embrace the world as one where music will guide us guitars instead of guns we'll play in harmony it should be so easy come and dance with me come and dance with meeeee"

Yay =D sound good everyone?! We better do it! >D

RE: -Singing for VAMPS- - VAMPS + American Street Team + - 07-14-2009

(07-14-2009, 01:52 PM)Haidoist Wrote:
(07-14-2009, 01:53 AM)VAMPS + American Street Team + Wrote:
(07-14-2009, 01:51 AM)VAMPkito Wrote:
(07-14-2009, 01:46 AM)VAMPS + American Street Team + Wrote: Maybe you should start with the lyrics that are written on the back of your street team t-shirt?
Those lyrics start with the romaji directly preceding "It's not so hard to open up our hearts to love" and ending with the last "It should be so easy" of the chorus, right?

------------------

I believe they start off like this: "Music's breaking down all the barriers..." and so on.

this without the line breaks: "music's breaking down all the barriers we don't have to feel earth-bound Kankaku wo sou togi sumashite as we surf the waves of sound we can come together it's not so hard to open up our hearts to love (yeah) I woke up one morning I'd had a dream so real we noticed our part in the shame of history now we're walking we're running our mission is the same we've reached our destination and realize the dream No walls embrace the world as one where music will guide us guitars instead of guns we'll play in harmony it should be so easy come and dance with me come and dance with meeeee"

Yay =D sound good everyone?! We better do it! >D

------------

*lol* Yes, that's it! Ha ha ha...good luck and have fun!!

RE: -Singing for VAMPS- - Saph - 07-14-2009

Haha, good luck, everyone!~

RE: -Singing for VAMPS- - Haidoist - 07-14-2009

-evil laugh- >D

RE: -Singing for VAMPS- - kotori - 07-28-2009

so, are we going to sing "mission" and "sex blood rock n' roll" at the wiltern too???

and when are we going to sing it, at the line or inside the wiltern??

RE: -Singing for VAMPS- - missykitty - 07-29-2009

...well, has it worked at any venue yet actually? XDDD I know at Baltimore Hadioist attempted to start it, lol, and I attempted to join her buttttt... it didn't really work. |D

RE: -Singing for VAMPS- - alekzalee - 07-29-2009

(07-29-2009, 08:44 PM)missykitty Wrote: ...well, has it worked at any venue yet actually? XDDD I know at Baltimore Hadioist attempted to start it, lol, and I attempted to join her buttttt... it didn't really work. |D

hmmm we should spread the word while we're waiting in line then ^^...
I'm totally in!! xDD

RE: -Singing for VAMPS- - Haidoist - 07-30-2009

(07-29-2009, 08:44 PM)missykitty Wrote: ...well, has it worked at any venue yet actually? XDDD I know at Baltimore Hadioist attempted to start it, lol, and I attempted to join her buttttt... it didn't really work. |D

XDDD I felt like an IDIOT! But Danica and I got some chants going on so it was all still awesome! ^________________^

Here's my thought:
If you want a whole huge crowd to be able to sing a song in unison then it has to be a rather slow song with a chorus you can repeat over and over. "Endless Rain" by X-JAPAN is a great example. I also suggest one completely in English so that everyone can sing it or learn it fast to join in. <3
That's just what I think and why I think our idea back fired.

RE: -Singing for VAMPS- - gakkuhai - 07-30-2009

(07-30-2009, 12:17 AM)Haidoist Wrote:

XDDD I felt like an IDIOT! But Danica and I got some chants going on so it was all still awesome! ^________________^

Here's my thought:
If you want a whole huge crowd to be able to sing a song in unison then it has to be a rather slow song with a chorus you can repeat over and over. "Endless Rain" by X-JAPAN is a great example. I also suggest one completely in English so that everyone can sing it or learn it fast to join in. <3
That's just what I think and why I think our idea back fired.

XD Hoorah for the chants!

So what songs would you recommend? Evergreen is slow ... What else can we do? Trouble would be fun XD

RE: -Singing for VAMPS- - Guest - 07-31-2009

It has to be repetitive and easy to learn and join in... MISSION is an awesome song and sentiment, but there is no way you could people to sing along to that a capella! TROUBLE is way better - choruses only. LOVE ADDICT is also a good one... the other problem, is, by the break before the encore, both of those songs will have already been performed. kinda weird... but it might be okay...