The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
-Singing for VAMPS- - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: VAMPS (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: VAMPS Promotion (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Forum: Fan Projects (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: -Singing for VAMPS- (/showthread.php?tid=46)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: -Singing for VAMPS- - VAMPS + American Street Team + - 07-13-2009

(07-13-2009, 02:42 AM)Haidoist Wrote:
(07-13-2009, 02:31 AM)VAMPS + American Street Team + Wrote:
(07-13-2009, 02:28 AM)Haidoist Wrote:
(07-13-2009, 02:20 AM)VAMPS + American Street Team + Wrote:
(07-13-2009, 02:15 AM)Haidoist Wrote:
(07-12-2009, 10:18 PM)VAMPS + American Street Team + Wrote: Damn, yeah...I heard the NY show was pretty crazy. It sucks you guys didn't get to sing, but I'm glad you guys are ok. Honestly, from what I read in my friend's review of the show...I'm just glad you guys made it out in one piece. For the record, though, is it safe to assume you all had a kick-@ss time?

I couldn't breathe let alone sing. >.< It was pretty horrible. I mean I definitely loved it... VAMPS was right there! But it was definitely hard to hear the music when people were crowd surfing on top of me, knocking the girl out next to me, and becoming a human waterfall of sweat. I could literally wring my clothes out. Ew. But yeah, during the encore mostly everyone was swaying on their feet about to pass out--barely got the chants out.

----------------------

Wow...that's insane! I mean, people can act pretty ridiculous - it's unbelievable. I'm glad you were able to enjoy yourself, somewhat.

I know... it was the WHOLE concert though. There was no break even during the encore. And it wasn't just some people; it was EVERYONE!
I'm still so surprised. I've never been through a concert -that- crazy. I thought NYC MUCC was bad, but... really.

-----------------

I don't mean to sound like a tattle-tale or anything, but I am going to inform both J and Ai about this. I mean, this is absolutely RIDICULOUS and you guys should have NEVER gone through what you went through. It was unnecessary and do you mind if I ask you if you saw security? Did they seem to control things or was everything just out of control and security didn't have a handle on anything?

All security did was lift people up over the bar who were crowd surfing. But it was after they had already crushed us all and practically broke some girl's neck. That part was pretty scary. One thing that everyone really appreciated was that they handed out ice water to us in the front and we handed back as much as we could spare. It was probably because there were TONS of people passing out and everyone was drenched with sweat--never sweat that much in my life! That's saying something. But, yes, the security did not do anything to prevent the crowd from killing itself...
Anyway ^_____^ Baltimore will be better? XD
It is a good idea to inform them about it--I believe--because then they will know what to possibly expect at other places or in the future. I think it could just be the place though since Irving Plaza in NYC was really wild the last time I was there for MUCC. The MUCC concert was just like this one except maybe a few notches down.

--------------------

Hmm....I see. It sounds like they weren't doing a very good job. Then again, maybe they just weren't prepared or didn't have enough staff. At any rate, I have sent e-mails to Ai and J to let them know what went on. I'm sure they might be aware, but then again, I'm sure they don't know about half of the crap you guys went through. I apologize, again, to those of you who had to go through hell at the VAMPS concert. I'll try to inform as many people as I know to make sure this doesn't happen again, at least, not at this magnitude.

RE: -Singing for VAMPS- - missykitty - 07-13-2009

I don't think there was really much the security COULD do. Some people tried before the show started to have security tell people to calm down, but I saw a guy shake his head and say he couldn't really do anything..

I was very grateful though they passed us bottles and cups of water. When I had enough I took what I could get and handed it to people further back. I know I also just took water from the water bottle and passed that back too because really, I'm more worried about passing out then getting germs, lol. |D But the water was very good. I hope Sonar does that too. x_x We seriously need water.

RE: -Singing for VAMPS- - VAMPkito - 07-13-2009

(07-13-2009, 03:24 PM)missykitty Wrote: I don't think there was really much the security COULD do. Some people tried before the show started to have security tell people to calm down, but I saw a guy shake his head and say he couldn't really do anything..

I was very grateful though they passed us bottles and cups of water. When I had enough I took what I could get and handed it to people further back. I know I also just took water from the water bottle and passed that back too because really, I'm more worried about passing out then getting germs, lol. |D But the water was very good. I hope Sonar does that too. x_x We seriously need water.
They shouldn't need TOO much water if they learn to control the freaking AC better =/ - I went to see a different J-Rock band in Arlington, Virginia last year and it was TERRIBLY hot to the point where I was about to pass out, but it was too crowded for me to try to get away. But security was very nice and gave me a huge bottle of water XD - That shouldn't be too big of a problem as long as the show progresses routinely and the AC doesn't break or anything.

RE: -Singing for VAMPS- - missykitty - 07-13-2009

Yeah, agreed. There could have been more AC, definitely. :/

But being on top of each other doesn't help. I was literally drenched in sweat when I got out. Literally. My pants were soaked - I have never been that full of sweat before, ever. x_x It was really bad...

RE: -Singing for VAMPS- - Saph - 07-13-2009

Yeah, I was drenched in sweat before the concert even started. O____O People were crowding and pushing before VAMPS came out.

RE: -Singing for VAMPS- - Haidoist - 07-14-2009

I know....
I could wring my clothes out... and my face was literally dripping with sweat. I would wipe it away with my gloves and then three seconds later it would be dripping again. And I hardly get hot and sweat like that...>.<;;; I really hope Baltimore isn't like this and maybe just maybe we can sing MISSION during the encore. What part should we start at though?

RE: -Singing for VAMPS- - Saph - 07-14-2009

Maybe the "I woke up one morning" part... or the chorus?

RE: -Singing for VAMPS- - VAMPS + American Street Team + - 07-14-2009

(07-14-2009, 12:49 AM)Haidoist Wrote: I know....
I could wring my clothes out... and my face was literally dripping with sweat. I would wipe it away with my gloves and then three seconds later it would be dripping again. And I hardly get hot and sweat like that...>.<;;; I really hope Baltimore isn't like this and maybe just maybe we can sing MISSION during the encore. What part should we start at though?

--------------------

Maybe you should start with the lyrics that are written on the back of your street team t-shirt?

RE: -Singing for VAMPS- - VAMPkito - 07-14-2009

(07-14-2009, 01:46 AM)VAMPS + American Street Team + Wrote: Maybe you should start with the lyrics that are written on the back of your street team t-shirt?
Those lyrics start with the romaji directly preceding "It's not so hard to open up our hearts to love" and end with the last "It should be so easy" of the chorus, right?

RE: -Singing for VAMPS- - VAMPS + American Street Team + - 07-14-2009

(07-14-2009, 01:51 AM)VAMPkito Wrote:
(07-14-2009, 01:46 AM)VAMPS + American Street Team + Wrote: Maybe you should start with the lyrics that are written on the back of your street team t-shirt?
Those lyrics start with the romaji directly preceding "It's not so hard to open up our hearts to love" and ending with the last "It should be so easy" of the chorus, right?

------------------

I believe they start off like this: "Music's breaking down all the barriers..." and so on.