The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
-Singing for VAMPS- - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: VAMPS (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: VAMPS Promotion (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Forum: Fan Projects (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: -Singing for VAMPS- (/showthread.php?tid=46)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: -Singing for VAMPS- - Hedelex - 07-12-2009

Wow, so intense!!! O_O
I hope we can nail MISSION in either SD or LA!!! :-S
I think SEX BLOOD R&R is great for singing in the line and while waiting for the show to begin.

RE: -Singing for VAMPS- - Saph - 07-12-2009

Yeah, I was a bit disappointed that there was no singing. I was in the doorway, it felt a little awkward to sing from there. @____@ I didn't last in the pit.

RE: -Singing for VAMPS- - VAMPS + American Street Team + - 07-12-2009

Damn, yeah...I heard the NY show was pretty crazy. It sucks you guys didn't get to sing, but I'm glad you guys are ok. Honestly, from what I read in my friend's review of the show...I'm just glad you guys made it out in one piece. For the record, though, is it safe to assume you all had a kick-@ss time?

RE: -Singing for VAMPS- - Saph - 07-12-2009

Yeah. ^___^ Despite the discomforts of the crowd, VAMPS rocked the place.

RE: -Singing for VAMPS- - VAMPS + American Street Team + - 07-12-2009

(07-12-2009, 10:20 PM)Saph Wrote: Yeah. ^___^ Despite the discomforts of the crowd, VAMPS rocked the place.

-------------------

VAMPS-tastic. ;) I'm so looking forward to August 1st.

RE: -Singing for VAMPS- - Haidoist - 07-13-2009

(07-12-2009, 10:18 PM)VAMPS + American Street Team + Wrote: Damn, yeah...I heard the NY show was pretty crazy. It sucks you guys didn't get to sing, but I'm glad you guys are ok. Honestly, from what I read in my friend's review of the show...I'm just glad you guys made it out in one piece. For the record, though, is it safe to assume you all had a kick-@ss time?

I couldn't breathe let alone sing. >.< It was pretty horrible. I mean I definitely loved it... VAMPS was right there! But it was definitely hard to hear the music when people were crowd surfing on top of me, knocking the girl out next to me, and becoming a human waterfall of sweat. I could literally wring my clothes out. Ew. But yeah, during the encore mostly everyone was swaying on their feet about to pass out--barely got the chants out.

RE: -Singing for VAMPS- - VAMPS + American Street Team + - 07-13-2009

(07-13-2009, 02:15 AM)Haidoist Wrote:
(07-12-2009, 10:18 PM)VAMPS + American Street Team + Wrote: Damn, yeah...I heard the NY show was pretty crazy. It sucks you guys didn't get to sing, but I'm glad you guys are ok. Honestly, from what I read in my friend's review of the show...I'm just glad you guys made it out in one piece. For the record, though, is it safe to assume you all had a kick-@ss time?

I couldn't breathe let alone sing. >.< It was pretty horrible. I mean I definitely loved it... VAMPS was right there! But it was definitely hard to hear the music when people were crowd surfing on top of me, knocking the girl out next to me, and becoming a human waterfall of sweat. I could literally wring my clothes out. Ew. But yeah, during the encore mostly everyone was swaying on their feet about to pass out--barely got the chants out.

----------------------

Wow...that's insane! I mean, people can act pretty ridiculous - it's unbelievable. I'm glad you were able to enjoy yourself, somewhat.

(07-13-2009, 02:20 AM)VAMPS + American Street Team + Wrote:

----------------------

Wow...that's insane! I mean, people can act pretty ridiculous - it's unbelievable. I'm glad you were able to enjoy yourself, somewhat.

I know... it was the WHOLE concert though. There was no break even during the encore. And it wasn't just some people; it was EVERYONE!
I'm still so surprised. I've never been through a concert -that- crazy. I thought NYC MUCC was bad, but... really.

RE: -Singing for VAMPS- - VAMPS + American Street Team + - 07-13-2009

(07-13-2009, 02:28 AM)Haidoist Wrote:

----------------------

I know... it was the WHOLE concert though. There was no break even during the encore. And it wasn't just some people; it was EVERYONE!
I'm still so surprised. I've never been through a concert -that- crazy. I thought NYC MUCC was bad, but... really.

-----------------

I don't mean to sound like a tattle-tale or anything, but I am going to inform both J and Ai about this. I mean, this is absolutely RIDICULOUS and you guys should have NEVER gone through what you went through. It was unnecessary and do you mind if I ask you if you saw security? Did they seem to control things or was everything just out of control and security didn't have a handle on anything?

(07-13-2009, 02:31 AM)VAMPS + American Street Team + Wrote:
(07-13-2009, 02:28 AM)Haidoist Wrote:

----------------------

-----------------

I don't mean to sound like a tattle-tale or anything, but I am going to inform both J and Ai about this. I mean, this is absolutely RIDICULOUS and you guys should have NEVER gone through what you went through. It was unnecessary and do you mind if I ask you if you saw security? Did they seem to control things or was everything just out of control and security didn't have a handle on anything?

All security did was lift people up over the bar who were crowd surfing. But it was after they had already crushed us all and practically broke some girl's neck. That part was pretty scary. One thing that everyone really appreciated was that they handed out ice water to us in the front and we handed back as much as we could spare. It was probably because there were TONS of people passing out and everyone was drenched with sweat--never sweat that much in my life! That's saying something. But, yes, the security did not do anything to prevent the crowd from killing itself...
Anyway ^_____^ Baltimore will be better? XD
It is a good idea to inform them about it--I believe--because then they will know what to possibly expect at other places or in the future. I think it could just be the place though since Irving Plaza in NYC was really wild the last time I was there for MUCC. The MUCC concert was just like this one except maybe a few notches down.