The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
Sweet Dreams PV Preview - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: VAMPS (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Sweet Dreams PV Preview (/showthread.php?tid=431)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Sweet Dreams PV Preview - Bebe - 09-25-2009

(09-24-2009, 10:51 PM)Usagi Hoshino Wrote: I saw my arm in vegas too xD lol~ I didn't know they show it at the arena omg *hides*

Where did you see your arm in Vegas?? Cause I think I was right in front of you xD The vegas shots are so quick I can't spot myself there! ><

RE: Sweet Dreams PV Preview - Usagi Hoshino - 09-25-2009

hahaha I think you where next to me, or behind, cause all I had in front was the bouncer and Hyde. I think it's the one with the pink wristband cause we could only have like 3 ppl in the front by Hyde side and I remember that when he started doing the hi5 thing I was pushed violating physics laws towards the bouncer and the hi5 thing happened in the second row and behind (cause my bf got a hi5 xD). plus I'm tanned. To my right there was a japanese girl and then it became Kaz side :D with tracy next to her. Britanny was to my left ^^. I can't stop thinking how small that stage was x__x.

RE: Sweet Dreams PV Preview - Bebe - 09-25-2009

(09-25-2009, 07:24 AM)Usagi Hoshino Wrote: hahaha I think you where next to me, or behind, cause all I had in front was the bouncer and Hyde. I think it's the one with the pink wristband cause we could only have like 3 ppl in the front by Hyde side and I remember that when he started doing the hi5 thing I was pushed violating physics laws towards the bouncer and the hi5 thing happened in the second row and behind (cause my bf got a hi5 xD). plus I'm tanned. To my right there was a japanese girl and then it became Kaz side :D with tracy next to her. Britanny was to my left ^^. I can't stop thinking how small that stage was x__x.

The stage was really small, but I loved it! Except I had the bouncer in front of me too. I was slightly to the right of the bouncer and he kept his arm around me the whole show and wouldn't let go ughh x_X; The japanese girl was behind me and Tracy was next to us ^^
I probably couldn't raise my hand because it was being crushed against the stage and speaker xD

RE: Sweet Dreams PV Preview - Usagi Hoshino - 09-25-2009

(09-25-2009, 10:20 AM)Momoiro-chan Wrote:
(09-25-2009, 07:24 AM)Usagi Hoshino Wrote: hahaha I think you where next to me, or behind, cause all I had in front was the bouncer and Hyde. I think it's the one with the pink wristband cause we could only have like 3 ppl in the front by Hyde side and I remember that when he started doing the hi5 thing I was pushed violating physics laws towards the bouncer and the hi5 thing happened in the second row and behind (cause my bf got a hi5 xD). plus I'm tanned. To my right there was a japanese girl and then it became Kaz side :D with tracy next to her. Britanny was to my left ^^. I can't stop thinking how small that stage was x__x.

The stage was really small, but I loved it! Except I had the bouncer in front of me too. I was slightly to the right of the bouncer and he kept his arm around me the whole show and wouldn't let go ughh x_X; The japanese girl was behind me and Tracy was next to us ^^
I probably couldn't raise my hand because it was being crushed against the stage and speaker xD
Yeah we were like a magic act xD "the fan merging with the bouncer and speaker".

RE: Sweet Dreams PV Preview - VAMPkito - 09-29-2009

HEY GUYS LOOK AT THIS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNWEQ0vqetw

Better than the recorded version. I mean, at least this one can technically be called an "acoustic" version.

RE: Sweet Dreams PV Preview - cathb - 09-29-2009

(09-29-2009, 02:50 PM)VAMPkito Wrote: HEY GUYS LOOK AT THIS

Better than the recorded version. I mean, at least this one can technically be called an "acoustic" version.

Pardon me while I fall in love with this song all over again. Icon_heart

RE: Sweet Dreams PV Preview - mamikochan - 09-29-2009

(09-29-2009, 05:56 PM)cathb Wrote:

--------------
got my cd/dvd from CDJapan today. this is the 2nd pv on the disc. gorgeous. the cd is the original and the previously leaked "acoustic" with piano, strings etc as discussed elsewhere. the cover's back is an ols car instead of motorcycle for this triplet. inside cover - a series of live close-ups offstage. look forward to seeing where this goes. would show photos, haven't seen scans yet and not up to it. sorry.

it's lovely and worth it for me. for the dvd disc if nothing else. will those show up on a dvd/album set later? precedent says at least one will, but who's to say since the song was part of the 1st album?

RE: Sweet Dreams PV Preview - cathb - 09-29-2009

(09-29-2009, 08:14 PM)mamikochan Wrote:

--------------
got my cd/dvd from CDJapan today. this is the 2nd pv on the disc. gorgeous. the cd is the original and the previously leaked "acoustic" with piano, strings etc as discussed elsewhere. the cover's back is an ols car instead of motorcycle for this triplet. inside cover - a series of live close-ups offstage. look forward to seeing where this goes. would show photos, haven't seen scans yet and not up to it. sorry.

it's lovely and worth it for me. for the dvd disc if nothing else. will those show up on a dvd/album set later? precedent says at least one will, but who's to say since the song was part of the 1st album?

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Where's mine!!!!! I ordered it when it first came out and I'm closer to Japan than you are!
Not fair!!! Whine, whine, whine Icon_domokun
(Kicks cdJapan)

RE: Sweet Dreams PV Preview - mamikochan - 09-29-2009

(09-29-2009, 09:44 PM)cathb Wrote:

--------------

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Where's mine!!!!! I ordered it when it first came out and I'm closer to Japan than you are!
(Kicks cdJapan)
-------------------
sorry hon, i also ordered immediately, before i got the notice it was available. what can i say, i live close to a big hub airport. i almost always get CDJapan and HMV stuff as early as the day before release to the day after. *shrugs* then there's the days it takes freAkin' forEver. ^ ^

RE: Sweet Dreams PV Preview - cathb - 09-30-2009

(09-29-2009, 11:16 PM)mamikochan Wrote:
(09-29-2009, 09:44 PM)cathb Wrote:

--------------

(Kicks cdJapan)
-------------------
sorry hon, i also ordered immediately, before i got the notice it was available. what can i say, i live close to a big hub airport. i almost always get CDJapan and HMV stuff as early as the day before release to the day after. *shrugs* then there's the days it takes freAkin' forEver. ^ ^

Perhaps tomorrow.........sighs.......