The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
Ju-ken Merch - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: VAMPS (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Ju-ken Merch (/showthread.php?tid=423)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Ju-ken Merch - moo - 08-19-2009

Since the VAMPS merch thread is for VAMPS and the content has returned to VAMPS and their new arena goods, I'm making a new thread for Ju-ken merch!

I emailed Ju-ken about whether he will ship to the US and he emailed me back today with this one sentence:
"いままで数人に外国の方に郵送した事あります。。。"

translation: "I have taken orders from some international customers before..."

LOL It seems like such a Ju-ken answer. Icon_blaugh

So, apparently, he does take international orders!

I'm not quite sure why he hasn't contacted the people on this thread that has contacted him... hmmm... Icon_confused Maybe he was just too busy?

Well, maybe it's good to try again and make sure you send the email to: jkngoods@mac.com

and on his site, it says to make the subject line "通販希望" or ("Mail order request") and it's not necessary for you to write anything in the body of the email because he will contact you about details. But in our case, it might be better to mention you're from the US.

I'll reply to his email to watch out for some emails from people from the US!

PS If he replies in Japanese and you need translation help, I can help you! But! I won't be able to help until Friday night... My summer classes are finally coming to an end this week!!! lol

RE: Ju-ken Merch - cathb - 08-19-2009

(08-19-2009, 01:25 AM)moo Wrote: Since the VAMPS merch thread is for VAMPS and the content has returned to VAMPS and their new arena goods, I'm making a new thread for Ju-ken merch!

I emailed Ju-ken about whether he will ship to the US and he emailed me back today with this one sentence:
"いままで数人に外国の方に郵送した事あります。。。"

translation: "I have taken orders from some international customers before..."

LOL It seems like such a Ju-ken answer. Icon_blaugh

So, apparently, he does take international orders!

I'm not quite sure why he hasn't contacted the people on this thread that has contacted him... hmmm... Icon_confused Maybe he was just too busy?

Well, maybe it's good to try again and make sure you send the email to: jkngoods@mac.com

and on his site, it says to make the subject line "通販希望" or ("Mail order request") and it's not necessary for you to write anything in the body of the email because he will contact you about details. But in our case, it might be better to mention you're from the US.

I'll reply to his email to watch out for some emails from people from the US!

PS If he replies in Japanese and you need translation help, I can help you! But! I won't be able to help until Friday night... My summer classes are finally coming to an end this week!!! lol

It might be easier if one person replied for everyone interested only because of the shipping costs. If everything came to one address that would save on the overseas shipping. However, my logic could be all wet......

RE: Ju-ken Merch - iceybabes - 08-19-2009

I'm curious how he handles payments? Maybe he has a checkout thingy or something for that? There are some things of his I'd like to have but...again...money!

RE: Ju-ken Merch - Julnyes - 08-19-2009

hmm, maybe he hasn't replied to my email because I wrote it in english. I really need to start studying Japanese again.

Anyway, I agree that a group order might be a good idea.

RE: Ju-ken Merch - missykitty - 08-19-2009

(08-19-2009, 11:36 AM)Julnyes Wrote: hmm, maybe he hasn't replied to my email because I wrote it in english. I really need to start studying Japanese again.

In the body of the e-mail I wrote in both English and Japanese (google translated Japanese, but... ^^;; It was Japanese!) so idk. Maybe it just got lost amongst other e-mails.

I think a group order might be easiest and cheaper too.

RE: Ju-ken Merch - mamikochan - 08-19-2009

(08-19-2009, 01:09 PM)missykitty Wrote:
(08-19-2009, 11:36 AM)Julnyes Wrote: hmm, maybe he hasn't replied to my email because I wrote it in english. I really need to start studying Japanese again.

In the body of the e-mail I wrote in both English and Japanese (google translated Japanese, but... ^^;; It was Japanese!) so idk. Maybe it just got lost amongst other e-mails.

-------------
one thing to keep in mind is he is still on the road doing concerts. they play Universal Studios Japan tonight and 3 of the next 4 days. ok, they've already done the 19th's show and are probably winding up the after-show session soon. but they had been in Taiwan and JITB just before starting this last round of shows back home. he may not have time to go through and answer all of his e-mails just yet.

i agree with the consensus that maybe a group order with one person fluent enough to communicate with him as point-guy/gal might be best. but we would need to decide who would take the package and them ship to the various ones. ...then again, it could be just as cheap in the long run to order separately if moo or someone else could help with the language problem to order stuff. what do you guys think?Icon_confused

i guess 1st order of business would be to find out what he has availble to sale overseas anyway. Icon_lol

RE: Ju-ken Merch - Hedelex - 08-19-2009

mmm Can anyone please provide a link of his merchandise? I haven't seen any and I'd like to have some, he's too adorable.

RE: Ju-ken Merch - Nanarii - 08-19-2009

(08-19-2009, 01:09 PM)missykitty Wrote:

o 3o A group order sounds like a good idea.

RE: Ju-ken Merch - Syra - 08-21-2009

(08-19-2009, 03:55 PM)Hedelex Wrote: mmm Can anyone please provide a link of his merchandise? I haven't seen any and I'd like to have some, he's too adorable.

Yeah I have to agree o.o I've never seen any of Ju-ken's stuff... I really have no clue about what he has for merchandise...

RE: Ju-ken Merch - cathb - 08-22-2009

(08-21-2009, 11:49 PM)Syra Wrote:
(08-19-2009, 03:55 PM)Hedelex Wrote: mmm Can anyone please provide a link of his merchandise? I haven't seen any and I'd like to have some, he's too adorable.

Yeah I have to agree o.o I've never seen any of Ju-ken's stuff... I really have no clue about what he has for merchandise...

The link is off of his blog. However, whatever he used to put the merchandise info out there was not human-friendly. It is full of gibberish...at least to us humans. Aliens....now that may be another story.