The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
US Document Photobook! - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: VAMPS (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: US Document Photobook! (/showthread.php?tid=420)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: US Document Photobook! - Hedelex - 11-19-2009

I finally got my book!!! :-D So many people I know is in those pages... A few of them I remember with a bitter aftertaste @_@ But they look great on pics anyway X-D
I'd gladly scan, Iceybabes, sadly... I have no scanner :-( If you are interested I can take pictures of Kazu's pages.

RE: US Document Photobook! - mamikochan - 11-19-2009

(11-18-2009, 06:53 PM)iceybabes Wrote: Has anyone scanned this at all in its entirity?? I know this is kinda I dunno maybe rude of me to ask but I simply cannot afford this book right now (especially with holidays coming up) and all the scans I've seen are 90% Hyde. I am told there are many Kazu pics in it but simply have not found hardly any of him. So pretty please with a slice of cheese if anyone has uploaded them or whatever be kind to me?? Icon_3nodding I hate begging LOL.
----------------
Gabyta has started putting her scans up on lj. she had part one up earlier today. ^^

RE: US Document Photobook! - kotori - 11-19-2009

lol!!!
I want to see the scans
I couldn't buy it, but I'll get it as my Xmas gift n_n
can't wait!!

RE: US Document Photobook! - celeste_ - 11-19-2009

Finally got my book! It's very cool, but... I'm a little disappointed that there aren't some definite photos of each concert. There's some where it's really obvious where they were because there's a picture of the outside of the venue or something, but not for all of them. I don't see anyone I recognize at all from Portland or Seattle!
And I was kind of hoping all our banners would make it the book since we worked so hard on them, but oh well :)
It's still a nice book! And there are plenty of pictures of Kaz. ;)

RE: US Document Photobook! - Usagi Hoshino - 11-19-2009

(11-19-2009, 10:54 PM)celeste_ Wrote: Finally got my book! It's very cool, but... I'm a little disappointed that there aren't some definite photos of each concert. There's some where it's really obvious where they were because there's a picture of the outside of the venue or something, but not for all of them. I don't see anyone I recognize at all from Portland or Seattle!
And I was kind of hoping all our banners would make it the book since we worked so hard on them, but oh well :)

I know! But H.P added the banners to the end of the Fanbook for them ^^ so they have them in there together! plus the actual ones. We did work so hard T_T Icon_heart I saw a few scans but I really expected a section for each concert. But is seeing the boys what counts~ The shirtless photos bring LOTS of memories Icon_domokun xD.

RE: US Document Photobook! - Hedelex - 11-20-2009

I liked the fanbook :-D
It certainly is confusing, but I can recognize people I met in it X-D Julia appears a lot, for example! n_n
And I also recognize a lot of pics from SD and LA, Also I love that is has SO MUCH PICTURES!!!
Oh! and the little pinks buttons are there too! ...attatched to the bikini of that tall asian girl in SD X-D

RE: US Document Photobook! - Gabyta - 11-20-2009

(11-19-2009, 09:24 PM)mamikochan Wrote:
(11-18-2009, 06:53 PM)iceybabes Wrote: Has anyone scanned this at all in its entirity?? I know this is kinda I dunno maybe rude of me to ask but I simply cannot afford this book right now (especially with holidays coming up) and all the scans I've seen are 90% Hyde. I am told there are many Kazu pics in it but simply have not found hardly any of him. So pretty please with a slice of cheese if anyone has uploaded them or whatever be kind to me?? Icon_3nodding I hate begging LOL.
----------------
Gabyta has started putting her scans up on lj. she had part one up earlier today. ^^

Oh yes!!

Link of my scans:

http://gabyta-xan.livejournal.com/52316.html#cutid1

Icon_heart

RE: US Document Photobook! - Usagi Hoshino - 11-21-2009

(11-20-2009, 08:43 PM)Gabyta Wrote:
(11-19-2009, 09:24 PM)mamikochan Wrote:
----------------

Oh yes!!

Link of my scans:

http://gabyta-xan.livejournal.com/52316.html#cutid1

Icon_heart

Thank you! I was dying until xmas T_T! I found myself in there too ^^/** although there's an arm blocking my eyes it's me =D.

That must have taken you ages to scan T_T. Thanks! Icon_heart

RE: US Document Photobook! - VAMPS + American Street Team + - 11-21-2009

(11-19-2009, 11:09 PM)Usagi Hoshino Wrote:
(11-19-2009, 10:54 PM)celeste_ Wrote: Finally got my book! It's very cool, but... I'm a little disappointed that there aren't some definite photos of each concert. There's some where it's really obvious where they were because there's a picture of the outside of the venue or something, but not for all of them. I don't see anyone I recognize at all from Portland or Seattle!

I know! But H.P added the banners to the end of the Fanbook for them ^^ so they have them in there together! plus the actual ones. We did work so hard T_T Icon_heart I saw a few scans but I really expected a section for each concert. But is seeing the boys what counts~ The shirtless photos bring LOTS of memories Icon_domokun xD.

------------------------

You could see Baltimore's banner and New York's banner in one of the images. It's reflected in a mirror in one of the other pictures. However, if you look really closely on that collage fan page, at the bottom of the people spelling out VAMPS, you could kinda' see the banner I painted for L.A..

RE: US Document Photobook! - cathb - 11-21-2009

(11-21-2009, 04:40 PM)VAMPS + American Street Team + Wrote:
(11-19-2009, 11:09 PM)Usagi Hoshino Wrote:

------------------------

You could see Baltimore's banner and New York's banner in one of the images. It's reflected in a mirror in one of the other pictures. However, if you look really closely on that collage fan page, at the bottom of the people spelling out VAMPS, you could kinda' see the banner I painted for L.A..

Hey, yeah!! Pretty cool!