The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
US Document Photobook! - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: VAMPS (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: US Document Photobook! (/showthread.php?tid=420)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: US Document Photobook! - cathb - 09-16-2009

(09-16-2009, 01:43 PM)Usagi Hoshino Wrote: Even if they are releasing two version at least they should let us know T_T. *sighs*

I agree. And J is probably vacationing in Hawaii right now and doesn't care about the rest of the world as he sits on the beach with a drink in his hand and his toes in the sand. Hopefully he is using sunscreen. :)

RE: US Document Photobook! - mamikochan - 09-16-2009

(09-16-2009, 02:07 PM)cathb Wrote:
(09-16-2009, 01:43 PM)Usagi Hoshino Wrote: Even if they are releasing two version at least they should let us know T_T. *sighs*

I agree. And J is probably vacationing in Hawaii right now and doesn't care about the rest of the world as he sits on the beach with a drink in his hand and his toes in the sand. Hopefully he is using sunscreen. :)
----------------------
Out of Sight, Out of Mind? he looks to be the type to Burn in the Sun, but not because he's a Vampire. Icon_lol

in reality, this is no different from before they (VAMPS) came here. the difference is that there is a cohesive group now that can and will discuss the good, the bad, the unknown (you thought i'd say Ugly, didn't you?) and can and will gripe/grouse/rationalize/etc about it all, which is a good thing and a great stress reliever. Icon_domokun

as to not being kept informed, why should we expect to be treated any differently now? Icon_eh not saying i agree or condone. just being my usual pessimistic self so that i don't get disappointed again, i guess. >.<

RE: US Document Photobook! - cathb - 09-17-2009

(09-16-2009, 11:05 PM)mamikochan Wrote:

----------------------
Out of Sight, Out of Mind? he looks to be the type to Burn in the Sun, but not because he's a Vampire. Icon_lol

in reality, this is no different from before they (VAMPS) came here. the difference is that there is a cohesive group now that can and will discuss the good, the bad, the unknown (you thought i'd say Ugly, didn't you?) and can and will gripe/grouse/rationalize/etc about it all, which is a good thing and a great stress reliever. Icon_domokun

as to not being kept informed, why should we expect to be treated any differently now? Icon_eh not saying i agree or condone. just being my usual pessimistic self so that i don't get disappointed again, i guess. >.<

Well.....they do have the MySpace where they could inform us.

I would rather hear it stated that, for whatever reasons, they are not able to sell the book directly outside of Japan. We just need to know whether to wait out the deadline date for another source or put out the bucks to buy it now.

My personal deadline is the 25th. That is as long as I care to wait and see. (So that means cdJapan will list it on the 26th) I sure don't want to have to buy it off of the auction at 4 times the original price. Done that with too many things already and I'd just as soon line their pockets as someone else's.

And you know....J just might cook to a lovely shade of red! Icon_biggrin

RE: US Document Photobook! - tracycoder - 09-17-2009

I think im going to just use tenso to order it in a day or so. I mean CDJapan and HMV usually do get photobooks except for the zepp tour one but I think that was because you got to pick your own pictures and it was sold through a special website that allowed you to do that but im afraid to wait. I really want this book so I guess i'm going to use tenso to get it .. just to make sure i do get it.

RE: US Document Photobook! - mamikochan - 09-17-2009

(09-17-2009, 09:39 AM)cathb Wrote:
(09-16-2009, 11:05 PM)mamikochan Wrote:

----------------------

Well.....they do have the MySpace where they could inform us.

I would rather hear it stated that, for whatever reasons, they are not able to sell the book directly outside of Japan. We just need to know whether to wait out the deadline date for another source or put out the bucks to buy it now.

My personal deadline is the 25th. That is as long as I care to wait and see. (So that means cdJapan will list it on the 26th) I sure don't want to have to buy it off of the auction at 4 times the original price. Done that with too many things already and I'd just as soon line their pockets as someone else's.

And you know....J just might cook to a lovely shade of red! Icon_biggrin
----------------
Cath, i agree with you completely. that is my plan as well. as it is my fingers are itching to get the deed done. Tracy, i feel the same about the likelihood of CDJapan and HMV carrying the Pb. i would've loved having a Zepp book, but too hard to eal with ordering. ;(

you know, when L'Arc, VAMPS and almost every other jrock band got a MySpace account, i thought yeah!, now we will get all the info. hasn't quite turned out that way for most things. they remember us periodically and ignore us the rest of the time. it would have been an excellent place to set up an info-sharing forum that could easily be kept updated and accessed by fans. few bands have done so. for whatever reasons.

RE: US Document Photobook! - Hedelex - 09-17-2009

(09-17-2009, 12:31 PM)mamikochan Wrote: you know, when L'Arc, VAMPS and almost every other jrock band got a MySpace account, i thought yeah!, now we will get all the info. hasn't quite turned out that way for most things. they remember us periodically and ignore us the rest of the time. it would have been an excellent place to set up an info-sharing forum that could easily be kept updated and accessed by fans. few bands have done so. for whatever reasons.

Well, maybe they don't consider every info worth sharing? X-D Maybe there isn't anything they'd like us to know right now, but -J is always checking, if you try to reach him, he'll answer soon. Now they only have to understand that fans want to know what they had for dinner yesterday X-D

RE: US Document Photobook! - mamikochan - 09-17-2009

(09-17-2009, 05:54 PM)Hedelex Wrote:
(09-17-2009, 12:31 PM)mamikochan Wrote: you know, when L'Arc, VAMPS and almost every other jrock band got a MySpace account, i thought yeah!, now we will get all the info. hasn't quite turned out that way for most things. they remember us periodically and ignore us the rest of the time. it would have been an excellent place to set up an info-sharing forum that could easily be kept updated and accessed by fans. few bands have done so. for whatever reasons.

Well, maybe they don't consider every info worth sharing? X-D Maybe there isn't anything they'd like us to know right now, but -J is always checking, if you try to reach him, he'll answer soon. Now they only have to understand that fans want to know what they had for dinner yesterday X-D

-------------
ah, i'm not that inquisitive. nor do i need to know any other details of their private lives. i would like to see info about new releases of their various ventures in english, even if i have to order it through a service.

but i fully understand that VAMPS and staff are busy, have been touring all summer and probably haven't had the opportunity to keep up. i've never tried to reach Jason, simply because i didn't want to add to the burden of the job.

RE: US Document Photobook! - moo - 09-18-2009

HELL YES!!!

HMV has started pre-orders for the USA Photo book!!!
(as well as Jack in the Box Summer book)

I just checked CDJapan and YesAsia too, but they haven't yet.

I'm so happy I don't have to go through a 3rd party!! \(≧∇≦)/

RE: US Document Photobook! - Jazmin - 09-18-2009

YAY THANK YOU!!

RE: US Document Photobook! - mamikochan - 09-18-2009

(09-18-2009, 03:52 AM)Jazmin Wrote: YAY THANK YOU!!
----------------
you're an angel for staying on top of things!!Icon_heartIcon_heartIcon_heart
thanks so much!!Icon_biggrin

edited: so checked it out, i had to search via the books before it would show me the listings. so picky.. but there it was and JitB too.
http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/search/index.asp?keyword=VAMPS&site=

VAMPS
Books Vamps Live 2009 U.s.a.ドキュメント写真集-no image available
Point x 1
* Regular price (tax inc.) : ¥2,625 (28.80 USD by converter)
* Availability : Out Soon - current release date is 31 Oct 2009
* About Shipping Cost (see below)
* Point : 1points / 100yen
Item Details
Genre : エンタメ書籍 (音楽・映画など) Catalogue Number : NONUMBER
Format : Books Publisher : Sony Magazines
Issued : 31 Oct 2009 Item sourced from : Japan
Vamps Live 2009 U.s.a.ドキュメント写真集

VAMPS
Books Jack In The Box 2009-no image available
Point x 1
* Regular price (tax inc.) : ¥1,680 (18.43 USD by converter)
* Availability : Out Soon - current release date is 05 Oct 2009
* Point : 1points / 100yen
Item Details
Genre : エンタメ書籍 (音楽・映画など) Catalogue Number : NONUMBER
Format : Books Publisher : Sony Magazines
Issued : 05 Oct 2009 Item sourced from : Japan
Jack In The Box 2009

this rounded out as HMV Member to 2500 + 1600 = 4100 + 1200 Shipping to US = 5300JPY or about 58.15USD right now. but that's also 1 shipment for cost efficiency. that's probably as cheap as it's gonna be.

was not up yet at CDJapan or YesAsia. Icon_domokun