The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
VAMPS merch online - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: VAMPS (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: VAMPS merch online (/showthread.php?tid=364)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: VAMPS merch online - cathb - 12-05-2009

(12-05-2009, 09:36 PM)mamikochan Wrote:
(12-05-2009, 08:24 PM)Mme. H Wrote: Thanks for your replies!

I thought that even some of these popular sellers do not typically include bonus items. Aren't some of them known for including extras and some known for not including them? For example, between yesasia and cdjapan, I think one is better about it, but I forget which.
(I'm still irritated at Kinokuniya, for charging me top dollar for limited editions, without disclosing the fact that they left out the extras that don't fit in the CD case, such as those cards that came with the Love Addict CD + DVD!)

Hedelex, thanks for the tip about private sellers on ebay. It's easier to find out from them, I think, than from the big sellers.

Do any of you know which big sellers include the bonus stuff?

(12-04-2009, 09:27 PM)Hedelex Wrote: Lately on e-Bay I've seen some auctions on VAMPS merchandise, the prices are good. 20 bucks for album and 4 for shipping, for example... but I have not checked if those would be limited editions or not X-D on e-Bay you can ask directly the seller if they will include the extra stuff. For example, some of them charge you 2-6 USD to send you posters inside a cardboard tube. The key is that you ask :-)

(12-04-2009, 02:22 PM)cathb Wrote:
(12-04-2009, 11:42 AM)Mme. H Wrote: Best place to buy limited editions of these: HYDE (best album), VAMPS album, and Evanescent?

Say you expert shoppers: I'm looking for the best place to buy the three items above. The two concerns are best cost (after shipping) and a place you can trust to include all the bonus items, like the poster with the CD+DVD on HYDE album, for example. I really appreciate your help and expertise!

Will you point me to the right place(s)?

Icon_heartbeat

IF they are still available, I would try cdJapan or YesAsia. Also HMV. You can keep an eye on ebay for VAMPS as it might surface. Otherwise you are at the mercy of the auctions.
----------------------
when it comes to CDJapan and YesAsia giving extras for 1st press, i used to use YesAsia all the time and i got my extras, but it seemed to be costlier to get things quickly, if you wanted a new dvd for example or you wanted the tracking ability. i still use them for some things, older releases is an example there. but it takes 8-10 days on average to get the items. with things as expensive as they are now, i want a tracking number on orders.

CDJapan has always given the extras, even if it means you get some big ol' box for a cd and a poster, like HYDE's Best or VAMPS album.
i have never heard anyone complain about them NOT sending their extras. in fact they post a blurb about the fact that they always include 1st press extras. plus, they will let you know if you were too late to get the 1st press, as they have an additional button displayed when that is an option.

Yes Asia does not do that and i have heard a number of people complain that they did not get the extras from them. whether that meant they had sold out of 1st press and didn't bother notifying the buyer or something else, i don't know. it never happened to me in the 3 years i've bought stuff from them, but i rarely preorder new releases from them unless i have no other choices anymore due to the expense issue.

i tend to prefer CDJapan over YesAsia. but i also like HMV. you can get more single issue magazines there, and i've gotten all 1st press extras with them as well. cost is sometimes a little less than CDJapan for ems delivery as they do more specials. they and CDJ often have bonus points/coupon campaigns going on too. can be very worthwhile. you do have to register as a member with them.

oh, and i can use a visa logo debit card with any of these guys. i know people question about credit cards being required. just expect if you use debit, it will show as being deducted from your account when they seek authorization. but once that clears, the money does not actually deduct until the merchandise is shipped. so it will show up again at that point. CDJapan may not post for up to 2 weeks after you get the goods. you can't just assume it's been covered and go spend what appears to be extra bucks still in your bank account. ^ ^ expensive lesson to learn if you make a mistake.

hope that helps a bit.Icon_heart

oh, i've seen some things on ebay of late that sound like they are the Japanese 1st press releases, but the way it's worded and packaged, i doubt it. i think there are some counterfeit groups that have gotten more savvy about such things. especially some higher priced items like the L'7 Paris and Document dvds. i'd be a little cautious of any that are "Buy It Now" at a really low price. those 2 were costly as heck to get at 1st release.

sorry this is long. >.<

edit: good grief charlie brown!!! i just saw a MV13 listed on ebay for $499 US. O.O not including shipping. that's some expensive t'shirts any way you look at it. lol

Yeah, some of those ebay prices will take your socks off. I sometimes wonder if they are not thinking of the myth of rich Americans when stuff is priced on there.
I saw the MV13 set on yahoo Japan for $388 not too long ago....starting price. But by the time you pay the fees and the double shipping.....don't even want to go there......

RE: VAMPS merch online - Hedelex - 12-06-2009

YES!!! T____T
ANd there died my illusion of having MV13 X-D
It was expensive at first... now it is impossible -____-

I still hope I will be able to get the shirts later... some day... maybe after a few years? X-D

(12-05-2009, 11:37 PM)cathb Wrote:

I thought that even some of these popular sellers do not typically include bonus items. Aren't some of them known for including extras and some known for not including them? For example, between yesasia and cdjapan, I think one is better about it, but I forget which.
(I'm still irritated at Kinokuniya, for charging me top dollar for limited editions, without disclosing the fact that they left out the extras that don't fit in the CD case, such as those cards that came with the Love Addict CD + DVD!)

Hedelex, thanks for the tip about private sellers on ebay. It's easier to find out from them, I think, than from the big sellers.

(12-04-2009, 09:27 PM)Hedelex Wrote: Lately on e-Bay I've seen some auctions on VAMPS merchandise, the prices are good. 20 bucks for album and 4 for shipping, for example... but I have not checked if those would be limited editions or not X-D on e-Bay you can ask directly the seller if they will include the extra stuff. For example, some of them charge you 2-6 USD to send you posters inside a cardboard tube. The key is that you ask :-)

(12-04-2009, 11:42 AM)Mme. H Wrote: Best place to buy limited editions of these: HYDE (best album), VAMPS album, and Evanescent?

Say you expert shoppers: I'm looking for the best place to buy the three items above. The two concerns are best cost (after shipping) and a place you can trust to include all the bonus items, like the poster with the CD+DVD on HYDE album, for example. I really appreciate your help and expertise!

Icon_heartbeat

IF they are still available, I would try cdJapan or YesAsia. Also HMV. You can keep an eye on ebay for VAMPS as it might surface. Otherwise you are at the mercy of the auctions.
----------------------
when it comes to CDJapan and YesAsia giving extras for 1st press, i used to use YesAsia all the time and i got my extras, but it seemed to be costlier to get things quickly, if you wanted a new dvd for example or you wanted the tracking ability. i still use them for some things, older releases is an example there. but it takes 8-10 days on average to get the items. with things as expensive as they are now, i want a tracking number on orders.

CDJapan has always given the extras, even if it means you get some big ol' box for a cd and a poster, like HYDE's Best or VAMPS album.
i have never heard anyone complain about them NOT sending their extras. in fact they post a blurb about the fact that they always include 1st press extras. plus, they will let you know if you were too late to get the 1st press, as they have an additional button displayed when that is an option.

Yes Asia does not do that and i have heard a number of people complain that they did not get the extras from them. whether that meant they had sold out of 1st press and didn't bother notifying the buyer or something else, i don't know. it never happened to me in the 3 years i've bought stuff from them, but i rarely preorder new releases from them unless i have no other choices anymore due to the expense issue.

i tend to prefer CDJapan over YesAsia. but i also like HMV. you can get more single issue magazines there, and i've gotten all 1st press extras with them as well. cost is sometimes a little less than CDJapan for ems delivery as they do more specials. they and CDJ often have bonus points/coupon campaigns going on too. can be very worthwhile. you do have to register as a member with them.

oh, and i can use a visa logo debit card with any of these guys. i know people question about credit cards being required. just expect if you use debit, it will show as being deducted from your account when they seek authorization. but once that clears, the money does not actually deduct until the merchandise is shipped. so it will show up again at that point. CDJapan may not post for up to 2 weeks after you get the goods. you can't just assume it's been covered and go spend what appears to be extra bucks still in your bank account. ^ ^ expensive lesson to learn if you make a mistake.

oh, i've seen some things on ebay of late that sound like they are the Japanese 1st press releases, but the way it's worded and packaged, i doubt it. i think there are some counterfeit groups that have gotten more savvy about such things. especially some higher priced items like the L'7 Paris and Document dvds. i'd be a little cautious of any that are "Buy It Now" at a really low price. those 2 were costly as heck to get at 1st release.

sorry this is long. >.<

edit: good grief charlie brown!!! i just saw a MV13 listed on ebay for $499 US. O.O not including shipping. that's some expensive t'shirts any way you look at it. lol

Yeah, some of those ebay prices will take your socks off. I sometimes wonder if they are not thinking of the myth of rich Americans when stuff is priced on there.
I saw the MV13 set on yahoo Japan for $388 not too long ago....starting price. But by the time you pay the fees and the double shipping.....don't even want to go there......

RE: VAMPS merch online - cathb - 12-06-2009

(12-06-2009, 02:01 AM)Hedelex Wrote: YES!!! T____T
ANd there died my illusion of having MV13 X-D
It was expensive at first... now it is impossible -____-

I still hope I will be able to get the shirts later... some day... maybe after a few years? X-D

(12-05-2009, 11:37 PM)cathb Wrote:

Icon_heartbeat

----------------------

sorry this is long. >.<

I've seen the shirts for sale by themselves, too. I don't remember any prices though because I wasn't interested since I already own them. So you may still be able to buy them in the future.

RE: VAMPS merch online - vegetapr69 - 12-06-2009

Yeah, that is sad that MV13 is so expensive, specially when all that I want is the magazine itself -_-

And you can find GREAT stuff on ebay. For example; I got the three famous HYDE 'coffin' singles for less than 20 bucks, when they normally cost like 30 each.^^

@Cathb:

I was referring to the Ciel-chan plush toy. It would be awesome to have it. The design itself it's curious and funny at the same time.

Speaking about stuff that you can find on ebay. What are your priorities when it comes to L'Arc stuff?
Mine's are:
-CD's/DVD's [Duh]
-Le-Ciel Fan Magazines [recent ones]/Monthly VAMPS
-Tour goodies [totes, towels, VERY rare stuff 2008-today]

Oh, just in case the new L'Arc single "BLESS" is ready to pre-order on CDJApan-->BLESS CD+DVD

Got mine already ^^

RE: VAMPS merch online - cathb - 12-06-2009

(12-06-2009, 08:25 PM)vegetapr69 Wrote: Yeah, that is sad that MV13 is so expensive, specially when all that I want is the magazine itself -_-

And you can find GREAT stuff on ebay. For example; I got the three famous HYDE 'coffin' singles for less than 20 bucks, when they normally cost like 30 each.^^

@Cathb:

I was referring to the Ciel-chan plush toy. It would be awesome to have it. The design itself it's curious and funny at the same time.

Speaking about stuff that you can find on ebay. What are your priorities when it comes to L'Arc stuff?
Mine's are:
-CD's/DVD's [Duh]
-Le-Ciel Fan Magazines [recent ones]/Monthly VAMPS
-Tour goodies [totes, towels, VERY rare stuff 2008-today]

Oh, just in case the new L'Arc single "BLESS" is ready to pre-order on CDJApan-->BLESS CD+DVD

Got mine already ^^

Good luck with the L'Arc plushie. It is one of the few things that I really still want to own. I only see it show up on the auctions about once every 6 months or even more and it never goes cheap. I hope to own one before I die, but damn it is hard to get ahold of. I do have the L'Arc lizard though. :)

RE: VAMPS merch online - Hedelex - 12-09-2009

(12-06-2009, 11:32 PM)cathb Wrote: Good luck with the L'Arc plushie. It is one of the few things that I really still want to own. I only see it show up on the auctions about once every 6 months or even more and it never goes cheap. I hope to own one before I die, but damn it is hard to get ahold of. I do have the L'Arc lizard though. :)

L'arc Lizard?? :-O I don't even know what that is!

RE: VAMPS merch online - cathb - 12-10-2009

(12-09-2009, 11:52 PM)Hedelex Wrote:
(12-06-2009, 11:32 PM)cathb Wrote: Good luck with the L'Arc plushie. It is one of the few things that I really still want to own. I only see it show up on the auctions about once every 6 months or even more and it never goes cheap. I hope to own one before I die, but damn it is hard to get ahold of. I do have the L'Arc lizard though. :)

It is a fairly large stuffed chameleon-shaped lizard from the Shibuya Seven 2003 days. It has a print pattern on it of propeller-like shapes and the "L'" design that they use. Maybe if I get ambitious, I will pull it out of the box and take a photo of it.

RE: VAMPS merch online - Hedelex - 12-11-2009

(12-10-2009, 08:32 AM)cathb Wrote:
(12-09-2009, 11:52 PM)Hedelex Wrote:

It is a fairly large stuffed chameleon-shaped lizard from the Shibuya Seven 2003 days. It has a print pattern on it of propeller-like shapes and the "L'" design that they use. Maybe if I get ambitious, I will pull it out of the box and take a photo of it.

Like Miyavi would say: GIRL, BE AMBITIOUS!

X-D I'll google it, thanx!!! :-D

RE: VAMPS merch online - vegetapr69 - 12-25-2009

I have a question that maybe anyone here can help me with.

DO you know any nice site where I can buy/get free Larc/VAMPS/HYDE ringtones?

RE: VAMPS merch online - VAMPkito - 12-25-2009

Truthfully, I don't think such a site exists that isn't Japan-exclusive, but there is a website that I can't remember the name of that allows you to upload your own files ad convert them to ringtones if that helps any.