The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
VAMPS merch online - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: VAMPS (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: VAMPS merch online (/showthread.php?tid=364)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: VAMPS merch online - Hedelex - 11-07-2009

(11-06-2009, 01:37 AM)Chels0L Wrote:
(11-05-2009, 09:01 PM)cathb Wrote:
(11-05-2009, 06:33 PM)Chels0L Wrote: Yay!! ^_^ I got my photobook today.

I got mine, too! Half of me is in one of the pics....lol.
Hedelex, you have a full shot of you in there in your wedding dress! Icon_biggrin

Cool I got half of me too ^_^ there are some nice (shirtless) pics in there. Oh that was her in that dress awesome I love the blood on it very coo lIcon_3nodding

Ty! n_n My book is on the way, I ordered SAL shipping, so it will take LOOONG D-: But it will get to me at some point n__n

RE: VAMPS merch online - VAMPkito - 11-08-2009

I wonder if I may have accidentally popped up in the book? If I ever find pictures on the internet of it, then I'll probably be looking through it like some psycho maniac for me. XD

RE: VAMPS merch online - vegetapr69 - 11-15-2009

I'm waiting patiently for my Photobook...I think that it's worth it because is like another memory of this tour. Meanwhile...check out this:
-->VAMPS Music Box

Isn't it hilarious?!

RE: VAMPS merch online - cathb - 11-15-2009

(11-15-2009, 05:57 PM)vegetapr69 Wrote: I'm waiting patiently for my Photobook...I think that it's worth it because is like another memory of this tour. Meanwhile...check out this:
-->VAMPS Music Box

Isn't it hilarious?!

I hope it is not because I have purchased one as I love the song. It is still sitting in Japan though. I hope for it to be here next month. I do have a small L'arc music box and it is quite nice.

RE: VAMPS merch online - Hedelex - 11-15-2009

Awwwn cute indeed!! it should have little VAMPS dolls in addition to the replica of the stage :-p That'd be magical.

(11-15-2009, 06:19 PM)cathb Wrote:
(11-15-2009, 05:57 PM)vegetapr69 Wrote: I'm waiting patiently for my Photobook...I think that it's worth it because is like another memory of this tour. Meanwhile...check out this:
-->VAMPS Music Box

Isn't it hilarious?!

I hope it is not because I have purchased one as I love the song. It is still sitting in Japan though. I hope for it to be here next month. I do have a small L'arc music box and it is quite nice.

RE: VAMPS merch online - mamikochan - 11-16-2009

(11-15-2009, 06:43 PM)Hedelex Wrote: Awwwn cute indeed!! it should have little VAMPS dolls in addition to the replica of the stage :-p That'd be magical.

-->VAMPS Music Box

Isn't it hilarious?!

--------
i think that is where you place the little QP dolls they sold during the tour. there was the Xmas set from MV6 and then another set for the 2009 tour. i kept wanting to get some, but never managed to do it.

RE: VAMPS merch online - vegetapr69 - 11-17-2009

(11-16-2009, 09:58 AM)mamikochan Wrote:
(11-15-2009, 06:43 PM)Hedelex Wrote: Awwwn cute indeed!! it should have little VAMPS dolls in addition to the replica of the stage :-p That'd be magical.

-->VAMPS Music Box

Isn't it hilarious?!

--------
i think that is where you place the little QP dolls they sold during the tour. there was the Xmas set from MV6 and then another set for the 2009 tour. i kept wanting to get some, but never managed to do it.

Exactly! And I saw the whole set on ebay, and right now I'm thinking what to buy first O.o....damn.

RE: VAMPS merch online - ShizuVul3co - 11-20-2009

(10-26-2009, 11:09 PM)VAMPkito Wrote:
(10-25-2009, 09:58 PM)mamikochan Wrote: -----------------
seems like that was mentioned sometime back. Ken also has a calendar out i've heard. i had ordered the L'Arc one at YesAsia before the VAMPS one was put up for pre-order. it's like theirs always are, poster size pages. not a desk calendar like VAMPS. and these goods will always cost us so much more due to shipping alone. some items, like magazines, are 2-3 times the price of the product just because of that. it's always stupid.
I did not notice until yesterday. I feel slow T_T

Quote:but part of the price one pays for being an overseas fan, i guess. and it doesn't always work the same for Japanese fans of western bands or other entertainment. many companies put out Japanese or Asian versions automatically. look at those retail sites we use for Japanese products and you will find they get most of the same new releases on western bands you'd find in you local shops. without the exorbitant shipping charges.
That's what I never understood, why bands can't by default at least have an international section on their website if not international merchandise distribution. I mean, surely they know that their music won't only be recognized in Japan? I dunno.

Speaking of hard-to-get merchandise, anyone else sort of annoyed that the HELLWEEN LIVE 2009 merchandise can't be bought internationally? >_>

dont know if anyone has already post this, but the HELLWEEN goods are available online now thru http://www.official-store.jp/vamps-en/
not that many selections thou...=<

RE: VAMPS merch online - cathb - 11-20-2009

(11-20-2009, 03:56 PM)ShizuVul3co Wrote:
seems like that was mentioned sometime back. Ken also has a calendar out i've heard. i had ordered the L'Arc one at YesAsia before the VAMPS one was put up for pre-order. it's like theirs always are, poster size pages. not a desk calendar like VAMPS. and these goods will always cost us so much more due to shipping alone. some items, like magazines, are 2-3 times the price of the product just because of that. it's always stupid.

Quote:but part of the price one pays for being an overseas fan, i guess. and it doesn't always work the same for Japanese fans of western bands or other entertainment. many companies put out Japanese or Asian versions automatically. look at those retail sites we use for Japanese products and you will find they get most of the same new releases on western bands you'd find in you local shops. without the exorbitant shipping charges.
That's what I never understood, why bands can't by default at least have an international section on their website if not international merchandise distribution. I mean, surely they know that their music won't only be recognized in Japan? I dunno.

Speaking of hard-to-get merchandise, anyone else sort of annoyed that the HELLWEEN LIVE 2009 merchandise can't be bought internationally? >_>

dont know if anyone has already post this, but the HELLWEEN goods are available online now thru http://www.official-store.jp/vamps-en/

I saw that....and about ordered something until the shipping charges came up. Twice the price of the item as usual. I need to rethink if I want it that bad.

RE: VAMPS merch online - Usagi Hoshino - 11-21-2009

(11-20-2009, 09:06 PM)cathb Wrote:
(11-20-2009, 03:56 PM)ShizuVul3co Wrote:

I saw that....and about ordered something until the shipping charges came up. Twice the price of the item as usual. I need to rethink if I want it that bad.

Same here it's just a t-shirt I won't pay over $80 bucks including shipping for a T-shirt Icon_crying I'm not even getting the calendar Icon_crying I'll wait until the DVD