The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
Baltimore Show Impressions - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: Archives (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Archive (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: 2009 (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+----- Forum: July 16 - SONAR (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Baltimore Show Impressions (/showthread.php?tid=333)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Baltimore Show Impressions - Noctilca - 07-28-2009

(07-28-2009, 12:50 PM)Sekirei Wrote: Earplugs make the sound clearer, you say? Maybe I should try some next time I go to a concert.

Yes, definitely! I recommend ones like I linked to above, which are designed specifically to let you hear the full range of music (without distortion), unlike the really cheap foam earplugs that block out high frequencies. I couldn't recommend them enough.

According to the OSHA charts I've seen on sound levels, ear protection is needed for prolonged exposure to anything above 85dB - a rock concert can range from 120-140dB, which they don't recommend anyone be exposed to, unprotected, for more than a couple of minutes.</nerdiness>

RE: Baltimore Show Impressions - Billkwando - 07-28-2009

(07-28-2009, 03:51 PM)Noctilca Wrote: According to the OSHA charts I've seen on sound levels, ear protection is needed for prolonged exposure to anything above 85dB - a rock concert can range from 120-140dB, which they don't recommend anyone be exposed to, unprotected, for more than a couple of minutes.</nerdiness>

I thought that OSHA thing was only true if you work at the rock concert? If you're off work, your ears should be fine.

RE: Baltimore Show Impressions - Haidoist - 07-30-2009

Dude! I didn't get an e-mail saying anyone responded. My fault for thinking you all died!!! Here's my late reactions to everyone. <3

(07-24-2009, 08:12 PM)cathb Wrote:
(07-24-2009, 07:17 PM)VAMPkito Wrote: OH, VERY ENLIGHTENING... I can't understand a word T_T

Well, some of it is more or less (probably less) .....

Hello ♪ from Baltimore.
Something about being satisfied and because three days have passed since it actually stayed in this town.
They will see the see next and the scenery is good. Also the crabs!
Food is good and they have gotten a wonderful letter(s).
It is a pattern while continuously rehearsing.
Because it is live, it is more deliberate unlike evey time in a different hall before the sound check rehearsal.
Something about the fans queueing up and about receiving letters and they were pleased.
It was hot in the stage surroundings and perhaps the air conditioning wasn't working quite right.
Due to the heat Hyde changed from his long sleeves in haste. He performed part of the live with the upper half of his body naked.
They are now going to the west coast.

This is VERY rough....I'm sure others will do better.

*________* THANK YOU!!
(07-25-2009, 06:50 PM)Hedelex Wrote:
(07-21-2009, 07:04 PM)Haidoist Wrote: Prepare yourselves!!! I'm posting pictures of the line and banner for you all~~ ^_^ Though it was extremely hard keeping everything in order, making sure everyone signed the banner, giving out glow sticks, and writing numbers up until #450... @~@ it was definitely worth it!!
Here are the pictures~
I wish I had gotten more pictures of the banner like after everyone signed it... but I was WAY too busy to even think about taking pictures.

The pics are awesome! I loved the banner!!! Especially the one with all all the Many Hydes drawings!!! extremely cute.

hahaha thanks~~ I drew them :D
(07-26-2009, 10:09 PM)Billkwando Wrote: SOMEBODY GOT THE "DRAGON BOAT" MC!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3I3qffYiVg&NR=1

OH FUCK!!!! CRABS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovJmrnfKDK8&feature=related

I have the whole concert recorded =D
I have to upload it still though... >.>
(07-27-2009, 03:15 PM)Noctilca Wrote:
(07-27-2009, 12:17 PM)jrockisjoujou Wrote: I seriously think I may still have some temporary ear damage from the concert cuz I can make out very little.

Your post just reminded me - I've noticed a lot of people saying that they've come away from the concerts with their ears ringing for days or even weeks. I just want to urge everyone going to shows like these to please, please wear earplugs. It really doesn't take much to damage your ears permanently.

My husband and I wore earplugs similar to these (except ours were a cheaper version found at Lowe's), and our ears were fine. In fact, I still had to cover my ears a few times during the Sonar show, it was so loud. But the plugs not only lowered the volume, they made everything much clearer and easier to hear.

Just a friendly service announcement Icon_3nodding I'd just hate to see someone get chronic tinnitus or other ear damage when it can be easily prevented.

^___^ thanks for this. I never really thought of wearing earplugs. I usually just say: "if I go deaf listening to Hyde then at least the last thing I heard was the best thing I'll ever hear~" ;D
Well, maybe next time, I'll get ear plugs. I guess I've been to so many concerts that I don't notice how loud it is anymore. I really don't want to be deaf when I'm older though so...

RE: Baltimore Show Impressions - missykitty - 07-30-2009

After this show I asked for the set list, and they wouldn't give me the one from the stage of course, but I did manage to snag this:

[Image: VAMPS-Baltimoresongs.png]

Not really a set list, but some songs they played. ...not even in order really but. o_O Regardless, it's still pretty cool.

RE: Baltimore Show Impressions - ssynny - 07-30-2009

(07-30-2009, 12:25 PM)missykitty Wrote: After this show I asked for the set list, and they wouldn't give me the one from the stage of course, but I did manage to snag this:

Not really a set list, but some songs they played. ...not even in order really but. o_O Regardless, it's still pretty cool.

cool!!

RE: Baltimore Show Impressions - Billkwando - 07-30-2009

(07-30-2009, 01:55 PM)ssynny Wrote:
(07-30-2009, 12:25 PM)missykitty Wrote: After this show I asked for the set list, and they wouldn't give me the one from the stage of course, but I did manage to snag this:

cool!!

Is that like, Baltimore, spelled phonetically in Japanese or something? LOL

RE: Baltimore Show Impressions - jrockisjoujou - 07-30-2009

(07-30-2009, 12:23 AM)Haidoist Wrote: I have the whole concert recorded =D

No freakin way! You're awesome! I can't wait till you upload it. Just let us know when! great pics btw!

(07-27-2009, 12:17 PM)jrockisjoujou Wrote: I seriously think I may still have some temporary ear damage from the concert cuz I can make out very little.

Your post just reminded me - I've noticed a lot of people saying that they've come away from the concerts with their ears ringing for days or even weeks. I just want to urge everyone going to shows like these to please, please wear earplugs. It really doesn't take much to damage your ears permanently.

My husband and I wore earplugs similar to these (except ours were a cheaper version found at Lowe's), and our ears were fine. In fact, I still had to cover my ears a few times during the Sonar show, it was so loud. But the plugs not only lowered the volume, they made everything much clearer and easier to hear.

Just a friendly service announcement Icon_3nodding I'd just hate to see someone get chronic tinnitus or other ear damage when it can be easily prevented.

^___^ thanks for this. I never really thought of wearing earplugs. I usually just say: "if I go deaf listening to Hyde then at least the last thing I heard was the best thing I'll ever hear~" ;D
Well, maybe next time, I'll get ear plugs. I guess I've been to so many concerts that I don't notice how loud it is anymore. I really don't want to be deaf when I'm older though so...

I guess I felt the same way going into the concert...no need for earplugs~"the best thing i'll ever hear"~"Hydes sweet voice", but after the "going deaf" scare(1st time it happened to me), and saying "WHAT?" for 3 days at Otakon, I'm thinking differently. (I was really annoying my family *lol*) We definately plan on going to more Jrock concerts, and if really lucky someday... another Vamps or even a Laruku concert... who knows. So I'm gonna do what's necessary to take care of our ears.

Thanks Noctilca for the link! I'm definately gonna get some plugs before any other shows. I was the only one in my group of 4 that had my ears ringing for 3 days, but I've also been exposed to loud music alot more than the rest of my crew. We like going to concerts as a family thing, and my kids have allready been exposed to more decibles than I was at their age. Ya, so those plugs would be a good investment. T.Y.

RE: Baltimore Show Impressions - cathb - 07-30-2009

(07-30-2009, 08:19 PM)jrockisjoujou Wrote:

No freakin way! You're awesome! I can't wait till you upload it. Just let us know when! great pics btw!

I guess I felt the same way going into the concert...no need for earplugs~"the best thing i'll ever hear"~"Hydes sweet voice", but after the "going deaf" scare(1st time it happened to me), and saying "WHAT?" for 3 days at Otakon, I'm thinking differently. (I was really annoying my family *lol*) We definately plan on going to more Jrock concerts, and if really lucky someday... another Vamps or even a Laruku concert... who knows. So I'm gonna do what's necessary to take care of our ears.

Thanks Noctilca for the link! I'm definately gonna get some plugs before any other shows. I was the only one in my group of 4 that had my ears ringing for 3 days, but I've also been exposed to loud music alot more than the rest of my crew. We like going to concerts as a family thing, and my kids have allready been exposed to more decibles than I was at their age. Ya, so those plugs would be a good investment. T.Y.

We've worn earplugs at all of the concerts. They filter out the noise and let you hear the music....besides saving your hearing.

RE: Baltimore Show Impressions - Billkwando - 07-30-2009

Besides youtubing it, I'd recommend uploading it somewhere in it's entirety, such as mediafire.com or something like that. Maybe in rars.

Where you videotaping it? How's that possible? Icon_blaugh

RE: Baltimore Show Impressions - mamikochan - 07-31-2009

(07-30-2009, 09:05 PM)Billkwando Wrote:

Besides youtubing it, I'd recommend uploading it somewhere in it's entirety, such as mediafire.com or something like that. Maybe in rars.

Where you videotaping it? How's that possible? Icon_blaugh

------------------
that sounds like a good idea, mediafire or megaupload type deal.

i'm curious too, how and where? i saw very few even mobiles out, even when i went to the back during the break. and from the back you could see the telltale lit up screens well. hope it came out well. i regret not even trying to get a snippet for remembrances sake. sigh....Icon_sad