The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
Baltimore Show Impressions - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: Archives (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Archive (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: 2009 (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+----- Forum: July 16 - SONAR (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Baltimore Show Impressions (/showthread.php?tid=333)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Baltimore Show Impressions - ssynny - 07-18-2009

There were benefits at both, so I'm happy. Just wished I could have gotton to meet them....

RE: Baltimore Show Impressions - Nyan - 07-18-2009

(07-18-2009, 05:12 PM)ssynny Wrote: forgot to log in above...... :D

Here's the good link for more of my vamps pics: http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z71/Pulguis_1/VAMPS/

Thank you so much for the wonderful pics~

no problem guys!

I just wish that I could get better ones of K.A.Z. He gets no credit. Right before we were let into the sonar someone said, "Cheer for Hyde!" And everyone started screaming. Then the girl said, "Alright, pity cheer for KAZ." There were a few woots. I love KAZ!! Don't get me wrong, I love Hyde as much as the next person, but K.A.Z deserves just as much luv. He's put a lot of effort into the band as well. Not only that, his engrish is too cute <3

RE: Baltimore Show Impressions - Hedelex - 07-18-2009

(07-18-2009, 08:35 PM)ssynny Wrote: no problem guys!

I just wish that I could get better ones of K.A.Z. He gets no credit. Right before we were let into the sonar someone said, "Cheer for Hyde!" And everyone started screaming. Then the girl said, "Alright, pity cheer for KAZ." There were a few woots. I love KAZ!! Don't get me wrong, I love Hyde as much as the next person, but K.A.Z deserves just as much luv. He's put a lot of effort into the band as well. Not only that, is engrish is too cute <3

Also he's a great guitarist and a hell of a musician! :-D

I just wish that I could get better ones of K.A.Z. He gets no credit. Right before we were let into the sonar someone said, "Cheer for Hyde!" And everyone started screaming. Then the girl said, "Alright, pity cheer for KAZ." There were a few woots. I love KAZ!! Don't get me wrong, I love Hyde as much as the next person, but K.A.Z deserves just as much luv. He's put a lot of effort into the band as well. Not only that, is engrish is too cute <3

Aw, that's so sad... I prefer Hyde, but I think K.A.Z. is really under-appreciated :\

I love them both. Their styles are so different. When you listen to the cd, you can definately tell who composed which song.

(07-18-2009, 09:01 PM)ssynny Wrote: I love them both. Their styles are so different. When you listen to the cd, you can definately tell who composed which song.

Definitely.

RE: Baltimore Show Impressions - VAMPkito - 07-19-2009

I agree, K.A.Z. is way under-appreciated, especially considering he's been working with HYDE since 2003, let alone wrote 5 of the songs on FAITH and most of the VAMPS album songs. Though I don't think K.A.Z. minds being as under-appreciated as he is as long he gets a chance to play. He doesn't seem to like being in the spotlight like HYDE often tries to coax him into. Either that or he's just so shy. X3

Quote:I love them both. Their styles are so different. When you listen to the cd, you can definately tell who composed which song.
Not 100% true. I had a good feeling that K.A.Z. had written REDRUM and VAMPIRE DEPRESSION. Those were definitely songs you could just feel that it was definitely K.A.Z.'s work, but I never would have expected K.A.Z. to be the mastermind behind SWEET DREAMS. I've always known HYDE to be the one behind the most emotional songs (JESUS CHRIST on FAITH especially), but I never quite predicted K.A.Z. to write something like that. Not to mention, COSMOS. I expected HYDE to be behind that since it sounds so much like indie L'Arc~en~Ciel, but again, it was written by K.A.Z.

Though I suppose it's not fair to compare the two in such a way. If I remember right, HYDE had worked with K.A.Z. for so long for the very reason that they had similar interests, and to be perfectly frank, REGARDLESS of who wrote the song, the music would be nothing without HYDE's brilliant, heart-filled lyrics.... except maybe songs like LOVE ADDICT and SEX BLOOD ROCK N' ROLL. That's just me. Musically, I love them both equally. But HYDE's lyrics have a habit of always making my heart melt. *-* *hums "This scenery is evergreen" quietly to himself and drifts off to LaLa Land*

RE: Baltimore Show Impressions - Billkwando - 07-19-2009

I just wish that I could get better ones of K.A.Z. He gets no credit. Right before we were let into the sonar someone said, "Cheer for Hyde!" And everyone started screaming. Then the girl said, "Alright, pity cheer for KAZ."

Yeah, I found that quite annoying. I might not be a member of the KAZ fan club (or "militantly pro-KAZ", which is how I always think of iceybabes, lol) but he's still awesome...and one of the most entertaining things about Faith Live....right up there with Hyde & Jin (lol @ my avatar).

I wish that nasty girl with the pink/black hair from the front of the line had been there (she said she was from the jfan forums, I think....and seemed quite disdainful of our forum and the street team leaders in general). Since her response to anything anybody did was "Is that really necessary?!?!", she would've surely had an opportunity to use her signature line then.

RE: Baltimore Show Impressions - Usagi Hoshino - 07-19-2009

I have another blog update!

http://www.moon-velvet.com