The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
Warped Opinions (How was it?) - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: Archives (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Archive (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: 2009 (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+----- Forum: July 14 - WARPED TOUR - COLUMBIA, MD (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Thread: Warped Opinions (How was it?) (/showthread.php?tid=284)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Warped Opinions (How was it?) - cathb - 07-15-2009

(07-15-2009, 12:31 AM)Usagi Hoshino Wrote: I got autographs from all the band!! and yes I mean also Jin and Ju-ken! I even got photos with everyone but hyde T__T but I god plenty of hyde photos *__* he even used my sharpie *_____*!!!!! cause his ran out of ink *__* *_________________* And we got to speak *__* although all I managed to say was: Perujin desu! and he was all: Sou desu ne?! ^_^ Ju-ken said: sugoi!!

I stalked them at random times and were SO nice T___T! Ju-ken was like anyone else just hanging out with the other stages crowds :D!!!

and since it wasn't big, no mosh pit!

I also got some videos *_*
That's wonderful! I hope all of your VAMPS dreams were fullfilled.

RE: Warped Opinions (How was it?) - gakkuhai - 07-15-2009

(07-15-2009, 12:31 AM)Usagi Hoshino Wrote: I got autographs from all the band!! and yes I mean also Jin and Ju-ken! I even got photos with everyone but hyde T__T but I god plenty of hyde photos *__* he even used my sharpie *_____*!!!!! cause his ran out of ink *__* *_________________* And we got to speak *__* although all I managed to say was: Perujin desu! and he was all: Sou desu ne?! ^_^ Ju-ken said: sugoi!!

I stalked them at random times and were SO nice T___T! Ju-ken was like anyone else just hanging out with the other stages crowds :D!!!

Icon_eek Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky Lucky!!! Wow that's so cool! You have pictures with all those guys! That must be so much fun!Icon_heart

RE: Warped Opinions (How was it?) - Usagi Hoshino - 07-15-2009

(07-15-2009, 12:50 AM)cathb Wrote:

I want a photo with hyde!! but yes!!! I'm pretty much fulfilled xD Icon_heartIcon_heartIcon_heart

RE: Warped Opinions (How was it?) - iceybabes - 07-15-2009

Wow I want pictures with all the guys and their autographs too. I'd look like a dwarf next to Ju-ken however LOL. But I'm taller than Hyde so I wouldn't feel too bad! Gosh I'm glad you got to get photos and autographs with them.

RE: Warped Opinions (How was it?) - Billkwando - 07-15-2009

(07-15-2009, 01:01 AM)Usagi Hoshino Wrote:

I want a photo with hyde!! but yes!!! I'm pretty much fulfilled xD Icon_heartIcon_heartIcon_heart

I would recommend uploading all your photos & vids somewhere before you leave the US. It would be a huge shame if something happened to your camera or laptop on the trip back to Peru. You'd probably regret that forever.

Just some friendly advice. Icon_heart

(07-15-2009, 11:31 AM)Billkwando Wrote:
(07-15-2009, 01:01 AM)Usagi Hoshino Wrote:

I would recommend uploading all your photos & vids somewhere before you leave the US. It would be a huge shame if something happened to your camera or laptop on the trip back to Peru. You'd probably regret that forever.

Just some friendly advice. Icon_heart

Don't worry I've like 10 backups of everything the US goverment has less resources than I do when it comes to keeping data safe Icon_blaugh (I experienced the Atlanta inmigration airport computer system crash when I arrived.. IT guys sucked! what did they end up doing? manual writing @_@ (after 3 hours of layover x_x)

RE: Warped Opinions (How was it?) - Billkwando - 07-15-2009

I haven't seen a single video on youtube from the MD show. Weird.

I haven't upload my videos yet. is kinda impossible with the hotel bandwidth x_x.

RE: Warped Opinions (How was it?) - missykitty - 07-15-2009

Columbia was FREAKING AMAZINGGGGG!! Honestly, it was so much fun! Better then Hartford even, omgggg! :D

After VAMPS fans left, me and my friends hung around and... we still saw Ju-Ken and KAZ around. XDD Ju-Ken was checking out The Maine first then we saw him walk over to see Bad Religion, and he seemed to like them a lot. Idk where KAZ was, but we saw him leaving. Same with Arimatsu. Hanging out by the gate was a good idea. We saw everyone except Hyde enter and leave multiple times. XD Got a picture with Ju-Ken and Kaz, but I look terrible (my eyes are closed) in the pic with KAZ...

But they really were just walking around, checking everything out.

I think Ju-Ken especially had fun, he seemed to enjoy himself a lot. :)

I have a ton of pictures and video, I'll upload them next week after Otakon. Sorry guys, no internet now. Dx (Stealing a friends now...)

RE: Warped Opinions (How was it?) - Guest - 07-16-2009

missykitty >> thanks!!! Icon_heart

Hope you enjoyed, can't wait to see the pics and videos!!!!!!!! Icon_3nodding