The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
UPDATE: S.F. Autograph session - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: Archives (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Archive (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: 2009 (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+----- Forum: July 25 - GRAND BALLROOM at REGENCY CENTER (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: UPDATE: S.F. Autograph session (/showthread.php?tid=282)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: UPDATE: S.F. Autograph session - gakkuhai - 07-21-2009

(07-21-2009, 09:57 PM)Algey Wrote:
(07-21-2009, 09:36 PM)lynx Wrote: Thanks for calling Kino, gakkuhai~ yeah, I think people will be there much sooner than 5p.m. ^^; But good to know they didn't tell you you can't line up sooner! I still can't decide if I should try for it though. XD

Its true they didn't *wink* hahaha you bet there is going to be ppl gonig sooner than that, although the question I still have is if they are going to be selling any Vamps merch...

Np! I think you should try!Icon_3nodding When are you getting there btw? Yes they didn't tell us we couldn't be there sooner >3 Muaha!

Gah I forgot to ask if they would be selling merch sorry! Icon_crying

RE: UPDATE: S.F. Autograph session - lynx - 07-21-2009

(07-21-2009, 10:31 PM)gakkuhai Wrote:
(07-21-2009, 09:36 PM)lynx Wrote: Thanks for calling Kino, gakkuhai~ yeah, I think people will be there much sooner than 5p.m. ^^; But good to know they didn't tell you you can't line up sooner! I still can't decide if I should try for it though. XD

Its true they didn't *wink* hahaha you bet there is going to be ppl gonig sooner than that, although the question I still have is if they are going to be selling any Vamps merch...

Np! I think you should try!Icon_3nodding When are you getting there btw? Yes they didn't tell us we couldn't be there sooner >3 Muaha!

Yeah, I should try or I'll regret it, huh?! but I probably can't get there until around 4:30 or 5 at the earliest because of work... I'd be sad if I went all the way over there and didn't get in. T_T What about you?

@Algey~ Kino usually carries VAMPS CDs and singles, so maybe you can get one of those. But they usually don't have too many copies, so they might be sold out, unless they are stocking more for this (which they should!) As for tour merchandise, I have no idea!

RE: UPDATE: S.F. Autograph session - Algey - 07-22-2009

(07-21-2009, 11:12 PM)lynx Wrote:

Yeah, I should try or I'll regret it, huh?! but I probably can't get there until around 4:30 or 5 at the earliest because of work... I'd be sad if I went all the way over there and didn't get in. T_T What about you?

@Algey~ Kino usually carries VAMPS CDs and singles, so maybe you can get one of those. But they usually don't have too many copies, so they might be sold out, unless they are stocking more for this (which they should!) As for tour merchandise, I have no idea!

Well me and my friend were thinking of showing up there at like around 2:30 or 3 maybe?

I know Kino has a few Vamps monthlys in stock that I seen (and fangirled about :P) I sure do hope they will have tour merch, it would be neat to grab a T-shirt so I wont have to worry about it at the show, but hey I wont complain ^^

RE: UPDATE: S.F. Autograph session - gakkuhai - 07-22-2009

(07-21-2009, 11:12 PM)lynx Wrote:

I say you should try Icon_3nodding The thing doesn't start until 6 and I'm not entirely sure how many people can make it at all. But of course it's up to you ^^; I'll probably be there at 2:30 as well

RE: UPDATE: S.F. Autograph session - Eilonwe - 07-22-2009

yeah, my plane lands around noon. I'll be staying at a friends house about an hour out of town before the concert. She was like "well, let's go home and drop off your luggage and come back"... and I'm like "uuuuhhh, thanks but I'd rather stand in line with my luggage for 6hrs than miss this one chance to get an autograph, because so far they haven't announced a signing for vegas. So this is my ONLY chance." besides. I'm a book worm. I'm SURE I can find some book to buy & read there at the bookstore, to make my lurking legit.

I'm just so scared not to show up early. I desperately want to meet them and get an autograph. I mean, even if I ever get the chance to go to japan someday to see a concert, the meet&greets are probably going to be limited to fan-club members ~~ which means no americans. So, I look forward to meeting all my fellow VAMP-addicts there!

RE: UPDATE: S.F. Autograph session - gakkuhai - 07-22-2009

(07-22-2009, 10:16 AM)Eilonwe Wrote: yeah, my plane lands around noon. I'll be staying at a friends house about an hour out of town before the concert. She was like "well, let's go home and drop off your luggage and come back"... and I'm like "uuuuhhh, thanks but I'd rather stand in line with my luggage for 6hrs than miss this one chance to get an autograph, because so far they haven't announced a signing for vegas. So this is my ONLY chance." besides. I'm a book worm. I'm SURE I can find some book to buy & read there at the bookstore, to make my lurking legit.

I'm just so scared not to show up early. I desperately want to meet them and get an autograph. I mean, even if I ever get the chance to go to japan someday to see a concert, the meet&greets are probably going to be limited to fan-club members ~~ which means no americans. So, I look forward to meeting all my fellow VAMP-addicts there!

XD maybe your friend can drop of your luggage or something? I'll be lurking around there too. I wonder what they'll think when there's a lot more unexpected business in their store ...Icon_3nodding

RE: UPDATE: S.F. Autograph session - Usagi Hoshino - 07-22-2009

See you there ^^!!

RE: UPDATE: S.F. Autograph session - Algey - 07-23-2009

(07-22-2009, 11:16 PM)Usagi Hoshino Wrote: See you there ^^!!

All right see you all there and remember to check the weather for those days >.<

RE: UPDATE: S.F. Autograph session - cathb - 07-23-2009

Request, please.
If anyone going to today's autograph session....lucky people....see any of the promoters (no I don't know how you will know...lol) would you please ask them about the date for the LA session. The worst they can say is I don't know....

RE: UPDATE: S.F. Autograph session - vanakae VAMPS 09 - 07-23-2009

im going to be there at one today ill be wearing a [Image: l_a289881254190e3a8edd3c5791c7ef1e.jpg] Jshoxx black tee and shorts i might have a id card with my VAMPS USA screen name with me. see you guys there