The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
UPDATE: S.F. Autograph session - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: Archives (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Archive (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: 2009 (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+----- Forum: July 25 - GRAND BALLROOM at REGENCY CENTER (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: UPDATE: S.F. Autograph session (/showthread.php?tid=282)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: UPDATE: S.F. Autograph session - cathb - 07-16-2009

(07-16-2009, 11:16 AM)tracycoder Wrote: ^ I really really hope you make it! I hope people dont think we are ungrateful because I really appeciate everything VAMPS are doing for us and J and I know the lives are the most important thing so I'm doing my best to get over this. Hopefully we can at least see them arrive or something at the san fran live. That would be awesome ^_^

That would be good. I hope it works out for you and Icey. I am arriving the day of the concert and leaving the next day. So that won't happen for me either. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I can get off more time with the LA date...it may not be an option for me. :( If it is the decision between VAMPS and keeping my job, I have to go for the job or I won't be able to pay the credit card company off. Can't listen to them easily living in a cardboard box on the street.

RE: UPDATE: S.F. Autograph session - iceybabes - 07-16-2009

(07-16-2009, 11:21 AM)cathb Wrote:
(07-16-2009, 11:16 AM)tracycoder Wrote: ^ I really really hope you make it! I hope people dont think we are ungrateful because I really appeciate everything VAMPS are doing for us and J and I know the lives are the most important thing so I'm doing my best to get over this. Hopefully we can at least see them arrive or something at the san fran live. That would be awesome ^_^

That would be good. I hope it works out for you and Icey. I am arriving the day of the concert and leaving the next day. So that won't happen for me either. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I can get off more time with the LA date...it may not be an option for me. :( If it is the decision between VAMPS and keeping my job, I have to go for the job or I won't be able to pay the credit card company off. Can't listen to them easily living in a cardboard box on the street.

>.< Doh! Why does things have to cost money?! But I'm the same I have to keep my job to in order to listen/but VAMPS things. Icon_crying I am trying to be positive about it and I hope things work out for you as well.

(07-16-2009, 12:04 PM)iceybabes Wrote:

>.< Doh! Why does things have to cost money?! But I'm the same I have to keep my job to in order to listen/but VAMPS things. Icon_crying I am trying to be positive about it and I hope things work out for you as well.

Thanks! I'm only part time and they are looking for any reason they can to get rid of people right now with the budget cuts. I escaped the first round of slaughter but more is coming up in the fall.
And I want Monthly VAMPS 13!!!

RE: UPDATE: S.F. Autograph session - iceybabes - 07-16-2009

(07-16-2009, 12:08 PM)cathb Wrote:

Thanks! I'm only part time and they are looking for any reason they can to get rid of people right now with the budget cuts. I escaped the first round of slaughter but more is coming up in the fall.

I want it too!

(07-16-2009, 12:33 PM)iceybabes Wrote:
(07-16-2009, 12:08 PM)cathb Wrote:

I want it too!

It's a lot of money to purchase but worth it. I had my friend translate for me what all is in the deal and it sounds good.

RE: UPDATE: S.F. Autograph session - Guest - 07-16-2009

I'm a little bit on the slow side but what does it actually mean that you must have "proof" of purchased ticket? I mean I got the actually ticket but I'm I supposed to have a receipt or something or can the ticket just work? I'm confuzzeld Icon_xp
Oh I just got it hahaha I'm slow Icon_sweatdrop

RE: UPDATE: S.F. Autograph session - dalia - 07-16-2009

i have a question: if my friend can't make it, would it be possible to bring her ticket and my ticket and get an autograph for her as well as myself or is it strictly one autograph per person?

RE: UPDATE: S.F. Autograph session - VAMPS + American Street Team + - 07-17-2009

(07-16-2009, 11:31 PM)dalia Wrote: i have a question: if my friend can't make it, would it be possible to bring her ticket and my ticket and get an autograph for her as well as myself or is it strictly one autograph per person?

---------------------

You might be able to do that. I don't know for sure, but that's a good question. ;) I'll try to see what I can find out. ;)

RE: UPDATE: S.F. Autograph session - Guest - 07-18-2009

So its okay to have them sign multiple VAMPS items(cds, poster), yeah?

RE: UPDATE: S.F. Autograph session - Hedelex - 07-18-2009

(07-16-2009, 10:50 AM)iceybabes Wrote: Yes I think the 30th is when they are thinking of having the LA one. THANKFULLY I can do something about that. Tracy and I changed our hotel plans. We changed it to one in LA on the 30th and are jetting out of San Diego as early as possible by AmTrak! So hopefully we won't miss this one.

Oh!!! I'm planning that too!!! Did you already pre-bought your Amtrack tickets? I'm not sure about it, I don't know if the tickets might get sold out, I' worried :-p
If we all meet at SD for the SD live, it'd be cool for us all to travel together, wouldn't it? I think Semi~Sweet or MadSerena had already proposed it...