The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
The N.Y.C show is days away.... - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: Archives (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Archive (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: 2009 (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+----- Forum: July 11 - FILLMORE at IRVING PLAZA (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+----- Thread: The N.Y.C show is days away.... (/showthread.php?tid=240)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

The N.Y.C show is days away.... - VAMPS + American Street Team + - 07-08-2009

...how are you guys feeling? *lol* Excited? Anxious? Icon_cool

RE: The N.Y.C show is days away.... - oscura_gotham - 07-08-2009

Both lol.

I don't like the idea that people will be camping out in the line, it makes me even more anxious because I refuse to do that and I don't want to be all the way in the back either. But I'll be positive! :)

I think the venue will get hot inside because of the weather too which is not good. Well hopefully not.

I'm really looking forward to it because there are so many fans that feel like me about he music and the band and I know I'll end up meeting so many of you in the line, that makes it even more enjoyable. :)

RE: The N.Y.C show is days away.... - missykitty - 07-08-2009

Well, regardless if it's hot outside, it will defintely be hot inside with everyone's excitement! XD (No, really, I was literally freezing and couldn't feel my toes when waiting for MUCC, but once inside and they started I was sweating and stripped down to a tank top. In December. x_x;;; I can only imagine what July will be like. Dx)

I'm both anxious and excited too, aha. :') I'm freaking out a bit because I need to have everything done for Otakon by then too, as I won't be home pretty much starting Saturday until after Otakon. .____.;;;

Lining up at night...I'm worried about that too, but I've never done it and need to say I've done it at least once, so. :)

I got an e-mail from Irving Plaza, just one of those "hey you bought ticket, these are more shows we're having!" type, and it says there IS a show the night before, July 10th. http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/00004289D95EA167

o_o I thought it was canceled, but it looks like another show was schedule... if that's true... we should really call the venue to make 100% sure or something, or see about lining up the night before... it might be hard if there's another band playing, and people in line for that.

RE: The N.Y.C show is days away.... - marigold - 07-08-2009

I'm still not ready Icon_gonk

And since H.P.(?) made this new thread, could we make a list of who bought a Street Team shirt and will be wearing it to the NYC show?
I'm not trying to make anyone who couldn't buy one feel left out or something, but think it'd be good to know who from the forums is going to wear one so we can find each other, and help fans who might not know about the Street Team stuff ('cause for some reason I think there might be lots of fans who will need help with something :/ ). And of course, we can help pass out the glow bracelets, take turns getting sigs for the [awesome] banner...etc? ^^;

So..yeah.. guess I'll start and say I'll be wearing mine XD

I'll be wearing mine. :) (Which I made - it'll say Missy on the back. XD)

I'm thinking I might take it off before actually going inside though, since I'm going to multiple shows, so it won't get all sweaty and stuff... and just wear a tanktop/whatever underneath and wear that inside during the show.

RE: The N.Y.C show is days away.... - Julnyes - 07-08-2009

(07-08-2009, 10:47 AM)missykitty Wrote: Lining up at night...I'm worried about that too, but I've never done it and need to say I've done it at least once, so. :)

I got an e-mail from Irving Plaza, just one of those "hey you bought ticket, these are more shows we're having!" type, and it says there IS a show the night before, July 10th. http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/00004289D95EA167

o_o I thought it was canceled, but it looks like another show was schedule... if that's true... we should really call the venue to make 100% sure or something, or see about lining up the night before... it might be hard if there's another band playing, and people in line for that.

Good Point ... I'll call them

Okay - just spoke to the venue. They said they don't encourage people to line up before the day of the show, so they won't stop people, but we won't be able to be in front of the venue until Saturday. We can line up nearby as long as we don't disrupt any businesses.

So that leads to the question of what would be a good spot to set up shop for the line -- I think I'll scope out the area later today Icon_biggrin

RE: The N.Y.C show is days away.... - VAMPS + American Street Team + - 07-08-2009

(07-08-2009, 12:17 PM)marigold Wrote: I'm still not ready Icon_gonk

And since H.P.(?) made this new thread, could we make a list of who bought a Street Team shirt and will be wearing it to the NYC show?
I'm not trying to make anyone who couldn't buy one feel left out or something, but think it'd be good to know who from the forums is going to wear one so we can find each other, and help fans who might not know about the Street Team stuff ('cause for some reason I think there might be lots of fans who will need help with something :/ ). And of course, we can help pass out the glow bracelets, take turns getting sigs for the [awesome] banner...etc? ^^;

So..yeah.. guess I'll start and say I'll be wearing mine XD

------------

I'm going to post a thread about it that says something like, "Look for the people wearing the following shirts." And the I'll post the images of the shirts. Do you think that will help?

RE: The N.Y.C show is days away.... - marigold - 07-08-2009

^ haha yeah, that'd be great Icon_heart But since most people on the forums probably know, I think it should also be a "roll call" type of thread too^^;;

And since you're busy and stuff, I really think it'd be more efficient(?) if one of the street team leaders for each venue made a thread. They could sorta introduce themselves and list the participating fans, etc. I'm sorry for the dumb suggestions Icon_crying

(07-08-2009, 04:07 PM)marigold Wrote: And since you're busy and stuff, I really think it'd be more efficient(?) if one of the street team leaders for each venue made a thread. They could sorta introduce themselves and list the participating fans, etc. I'm sorry for the dumb suggestions Icon_crying

I don't think that's dumb - that's a good idea. :3 I mean I think we'll figure out who the ST leaders are based on the fact they'll be the ones with the thank you card/banner, buttt. XD In general, I think for each venue a thread such as one where everyone can introduce themselves, post a picture if they feel comfortable or describe how they'll look is a good idea. So we know who to look for. ._. (Although I know even if I see any of you, I'm gonna be like, "Hi! 8D ...who are you? :3"
(07-08-2009, 03:12 PM)Julnyes Wrote: Okay - just spoke to the venue. They said they don't encourage people to line up before the day of the show, so they won't stop people, but we won't be able to be in front of the venue until Saturday. We can line up nearby as long as we don't disrupt any businesses.

So that leads to the question of what would be a good spot to set up shop for the line -- I think I'll scope out the area later today Icon_biggrin

Saturday as in Saturday morning, or just after that other show gets out, can we line up? (I heard for MUCC in December some people say they were in line around 11pm the night before... ._.;;)

We should figure out where to line up elsewhere, across the street or something? And maybe inform people... or have one of us ST members, who are wearing our shirts, near the door to tell anyone getting in line where the line is. :/

Idk how many people watch VAMPS_USA on twitter, but if they could tweet about this too, that would be useful, I think. (At the very least it couldn't hurt. Through twitter I've seen a few people who I don't know actually mention to other friends that they're lining up around 10pm, 8pm, or 6am, etc, whatever the case.)

RE: The N.Y.C show is days away.... - Usagi Hoshino - 07-08-2009

I'll open a thread then!