The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
UPDATE: Baltimore Autograph Session!! - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: Archives (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Archive (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: 2009 (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+----- Forum: July 16 - SONAR (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: UPDATE: Baltimore Autograph Session!! (/showthread.php?tid=218)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: UPDATE: Baltimore Autograph Session!! - Billkwando - 07-17-2009

(07-17-2009, 08:01 PM)gakkuhai Wrote:
(07-16-2009, 10:02 PM)celeste_ Wrote: ohhhhh I can't wait to hear about the show!! I'm getting so excited for the west coast shows :D
I'd also like to know if there were people who didn't get an autograph due to time constraints.

Me too I'd like to know :(

The only signed the first 200 or so people. Usagi handed out the tickets and Ai Aiota did people inventory.

We've been discussing the show itself since last night:
http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/showthread.php?tid=333

Icon_blaugh

RE: UPDATE: Baltimore Autograph Session!! - do2l - 07-17-2009

here's my autograph:

[Image: n749622378_2307736_4000137.jpg]

RE: UPDATE: Baltimore Autograph Session!! - makino-chan - 07-17-2009

woooow!, ahhh that´s so cool!!! looking at your cd and have it signed by hyde and kaz *o* can´t wait for LA´s autograph session T______T

Tell us, did you exchage some words with them? what did they say?

RE: UPDATE: Baltimore Autograph Session!! - do2l - 07-18-2009

i didn't get the chance to really say anything to them. i only got to say thank you to hyde after he said thank you so much. it was rush rush rush. not much of anything could be said.

RE: UPDATE: Baltimore Autograph Session!! - Billkwando - 07-18-2009

(07-17-2009, 11:34 PM)makino-chan Wrote: woooow!, ahhh that´s so cool!!! looking at your cd and have it signed by hyde and kaz *o* can´t wait for LA´s autograph session T______T

-----

Warning: Book ahead!:

The way they had them sitting, they were sitting next to each other at a table that was kind of wedged behind the doorway of some double doors. You couldn't really see them, ahead of time, until you were like 2nd in line.

When I went up, I handed the cd cover to a staff member, he handed it to KAZ. I said "Hi KAZ!" He said "hi", and I said "Thanks for coming!", we shooked hands, and he smiled at me. He may have nodded as well. :) He had a nice firm grip, as a friend pointed out as well.

He slid the CD cover over to Hyde and Hyde looked down to sign it. The perfect moment had come! Icon_blaugh

"Hyde!" I said, as I stepped over in front of him. I didn't yell it or anything. I just kinda said it in the same way you'd greet an old friend you hadn't seen in a long time, like "Hiiiiiiiiiiii!" while smiling.

He immediately looked up at me. He was wearing a long sleeve white cotton shirt with only maybe 2 or 3 buttons (open, of course) @ the neck..... and no eyeliner or anything. No shades either! He looked like "Hyde, casual", not "Hyde, rock star".

The thing I noticed when he looked up at me was that he looked open, interested, and happy. He didn't look bored, or tired, or apprehensive, and he certainly didn't look like "aloof, cool-guy Hyde" like he does in so many interviews (especially w/ L'Arc). I'm sure the lack of shades helped (lolz) but it was more than that.

Anyways, I said "Hyde!" and he looked up at me & said "Hi!"...and I had to gush a little. "You're so awesome!", I said.....and he smiled at me. I then said "Thanks so much for coming to America!". He shook my hand and I nodded my head forward once, as I always do when I shake hands.....and of course, he did the same thing at the same time....cos that's what Japanese people do when they shake hands! The mini-bow! LOL! Now I remember where I picked up that habit from!

His grip was more gentle than KAZ, but still not girly or limp. He gave me my CD cover back, and I turned around........and almost fell down the step because I was still dazed! Luckily they had a Sonar staff member there by then to remind you to watch your step...because I'm sure plenty of dazed people had already almost fallen over!

It was awesome. Icon_biggrin

It was quick, but I kept it simple and short, so I was done by the time they were finished signing, pretty much.

Edit: I just remembered, the last thing I said to him was "Have fun tonight!".......and he definitely did.

RE: UPDATE: Baltimore Autograph Session!! - gakkuhai - 07-18-2009

(07-18-2009, 12:38 AM)Billkwando Wrote:
(07-17-2009, 11:34 PM)makino-chan Wrote: woooow!, ahhh that´s so cool!!! looking at your cd and have it signed by hyde and kaz *o* can´t wait for LA´s autograph session T______T

-----

Warning: Book ahead!:

The way they had them sitting, they were sitting next to each other at a table that was kind of wedged behind the doorway of some double doors. You couldn't really see them, ahead of time, until you were like 2nd in line.

When I went up, I handed the cd cover to a staff member, he handed it to KAZ. I said "Hi KAZ!" He said "hi", and I said "Thanks for coming!", we shooked hands, and he smiled at me. He may have nodded as well. :) He had a nice firm grip, as a friend pointed out as well.

He slid the CD cover over to Hyde and Hyde looked down to sign it. The perfect moment had come! Icon_blaugh

"Hyde!" I said, as I stepped over in front of him. I didn't yell it or anything. I just kinda said it in the same way you'd greet an old friend you hadn't seen in a long time, like "Hiiiiiiiiiiii!" while smiling.

He immediately looked up at me. He was wearing a long sleeve white cotton shirt with only maybe 2 or 3 buttons (open, of course) @ the neck..... and no eyeliner or anything. No shades either! He looked like "Hyde, casual", not "Hyde, rock star".

The thing I noticed when he looked up at me was that he looked open, interested, and happy. He didn't look bored, or tired, or apprehensive, and he certainly didn't look like "aloof, cool-guy Hyde" like he does in so many interviews (especially w/ L'Arc). I'm sure the lack of shades helped (lolz) but it was more than that.

Anyways, I said "Hyde!" and he looked up at me...and I had to gush a little. "You're so awesome!", I said.....and he smiled at me. I then said "Thanks so much for coming to America!". He shook my hand and I nodded my head forward once, as I always do when I shake hands.....and of course, he did the same thing at the same time....cos that's what Japanese people do when they shake hands! The mini-bow! LOL! Now I remember where I picked up that habit from!

His grip was more gentle than KAZ, but still not girly or limp. He gave me my CD cover back, and I turned around........and almost fell down the step because I was still dazed! Luckily they had a Sonar staff member there by then to remind you to watch your step...because I'm sure plenty of dazed people had already almost fallen over!

It was awesome. Icon_biggrin

It was quick, but I kept it simple and short, so I was done by the time they were finished signing, pretty much.

Omggggg thank you for so much detail! It sounds so awesome. I can't wait ... Icon_3nodding

RE: UPDATE: Baltimore Autograph Session!! - Usagi Hoshino - 07-18-2009

(07-17-2009, 08:05 PM)Billkwando Wrote:
(07-17-2009, 08:01 PM)gakkuhai Wrote:
(07-16-2009, 10:02 PM)celeste_ Wrote: ohhhhh I can't wait to hear about the show!! I'm getting so excited for the west coast shows :D
I'd also like to know if there were people who didn't get an autograph due to time constraints.

Me too I'd like to know :(

The only signed the first 200 or so people. Usagi handed out the tickets and Ai Aiota did people inventory.

We've been discussing the show itself since last night:
http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/showthread.php?tid=333

Icon_blaugh

200 people got the ticket and 200 people got autographs I know cause I was the last one to enter cause I had to stay outside getting sure the ones that didn't get an autograph wouldn't cut into line.. like they were saying they wanted to do ¬¬!

RE: UPDATE: Baltimore Autograph Session!! - ssynny - 07-18-2009

:( I wasn't able to get an autograph TT__TT

I was number 224!! I spent 8 hours driving down to Baltimore and got lost in New Jersey. If it wasn't for that lost hour, I think I could have just been able to make it. I was upset, but at least they made up for it with a much more amazing concert than the one in connecticut.

RE: UPDATE: Baltimore Autograph Session!! - Hedelex - 07-18-2009

(07-18-2009, 01:02 PM)ssynny Wrote: :( I wasn't able to get an autograph TT__TT

I was number 224!! I spent 8 hours driving down to Baltimore and got lost in New Jersey. If it wasn't for that lost hour, I think I could have just been able to make it. I was upset, but at least they made up for it with a much more amazing concert than the one in connecticut.

OH MY!!! Sorry :-( That kind of irony makes me want to slam my head on a wall

RE: UPDATE: Baltimore Autograph Session!! - ssynny - 07-18-2009

yeah......... I'm wicked depressed, but I guess there's nothing I can do about it now :(