The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
GIFTS FOR VAMPS - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: Archives (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Archive (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: 2009 (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+----- Forum: July 27 - WASTED SPACE at the HARD ROCK HOTEL (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+----- Thread: GIFTS FOR VAMPS (/showthread.php?tid=195)

Pages: 1 2

GIFTS FOR VAMPS - malicious - 06-19-2009

Im pretty sure that most of you are wanting to give HYDE, K.A.Z, and others gifts at the show. So if you know what you want to give them, please let me know what it is so i can approve it ahead of time. This gives you time to change ur gift if its inappropriate and not to get ur feelings hurt at the show when i say i cant give it to them (i want to avoid any possible situations of me being a bad guy kIcon_3nodding)

Thnx from the Vegas street team leaders!

RE: GIFTS FOR VAMPS - Usagi Hoshino - 06-19-2009

(06-19-2009, 02:08 PM)malicious Wrote: Im pretty sure that most of you are wanting to give HYDE, K.A.Z, and others gifts at the show. So if you know what you want to give them, please let me know what it is so i can approve it ahead of time. This gives you time to change ur gift if its inappropriate and not to get ur feelings hurt at the show when i say i cant give it to them (i want to avoid any possible situations of me being a bad guy kIcon_3nodding)

Thnx from the Vegas street team leaders!

I bet there's going to be a special gift box inside the venue ^^!!

RE: GIFTS FOR VAMPS - malicious - 06-19-2009

What do u mean?

RE: GIFTS FOR VAMPS - iceybabes - 06-19-2009

I'm giving my gift at the last show actually. So no need to worry about mine haha

RE: GIFTS FOR VAMPS - Usagi Hoshino - 06-19-2009

usually for jrock concerts the staff places a box at the entrance of the venue where we can leave gifts and they are the ones that check if it goes in or not. And then they gave it to them.

(06-19-2009, 04:16 PM)Usagi Hoshino Wrote: usually for jrock concerts the staff places a box at the entrance of the venue where we can leave gifts and they are the ones that check if it goes in or not. And then they gave it to them.

even better!

RE: GIFTS FOR VAMPS - Genii_San - 06-19-2009

(06-19-2009, 04:16 PM)Usagi Hoshino Wrote: usually for jrock concerts the staff places a box at the entrance of the venue where we can leave gifts and they are the ones that check if it goes in or not. And then they gave it to them.

I know they do that in Japan, but do you think they'll do it at the U.S. venues. Did anyone go to Hyde's Faith concert? Is that what they did there?
I was going to give two crystal bat necklaces. One is a bloodstone and one is hematite. I guess you'll post how we'll hook up with you to hand off the gifts at a later time . . . .

(06-19-2009, 06:32 PM)Genii_San Wrote:

I know they do that in Japan, but do you think they'll do it at the U.S. venues. Did anyone go to Hyde's Faith concert? Is that what they did there?
I was going to give two crystal bat necklaces. One is a bloodstone and one is hematite. I guess you'll post how we'll hook up with you to hand off the gifts at a later time . . . .

well, either way necklaces r fine. im designing a necklace for hyde as well, but it might come out sucky....

RE: GIFTS FOR VAMPS - Usagi Hoshino - 06-20-2009

(06-19-2009, 06:32 PM)Genii_San Wrote:

We'll be the ones with street team t-shirts that say Vegas and has our names ^_^

But at least Glay used those boxes in the states

RE: GIFTS FOR VAMPS - Yumeko - 06-21-2009

at JRR someone went around with a cart down the line. And at SKIN we were instructed to drop off gifts at a certain hotel lobby room.