The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
VAMPS At Otakon - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: VAMPS (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: VAMPS At Otakon (/showthread.php?tid=180)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

VAMPS At Otakon - Tokio - 06-16-2009

Just grabbed this from the twitter page:

"VAMPS WILL BE AT OTAKON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Details will be out within 24hours! You want to see VAMPS in person? Keep checking Otakon website!"

!!!!!!!!

Now we just have to wait for Otakon website to update with details. ^_____^

RE: VAMPS At Otakon - marigold - 06-16-2009

Is it different from the previous announcement? Like, will they actually be at the convention IN PERSON? Icon_eek and/or maybe perform? Icon_eekIcon_eek

argh but it's impossible for me. Gotta go home right back after the Sonar show Icon_crying

RE: VAMPS At Otakon - Usagi Hoshino - 06-16-2009

I knew it~ mwhahaha ok I'll relax ^^.. Ok I can't :D yay for autograph signing! *__* I bet they will do that ;_;

I'm going to Otakon~! with Missy and Visualgirl they are cosplaying Alice 9 I'm just fangirling xD

RE: VAMPS At Otakon - Julnyes - 06-16-2009

This .. is cool news for people going to the convention. I just can't work out adding Sonar / Otakon to my budget / schedule.... too bad for me, but cool for anyone who is going!

I'm just glad they are doing regular shows and not just conventions.

RE: VAMPS At Otakon - Usagi Hoshino - 06-16-2009

The Con Chair said:

"Expect an announcement tonight with details. I got the approved wording back in the wee hours last night, and I have to work my real job (which is why most of the announcements come at night), so look for it between 8pm and 10pm. smile.gif

I will confirm that they are NOT planning to perform at Otakon, and their Thursday show is still a separate (ticketed) event. As for the rest....that's what press releases and site updates are for."

RE: VAMPS At Otakon - musicalshadow - 06-16-2009

hehe, I kinda figured they'd be going to Otakon in some extent - their concert's the day before!! XD which is why they don't need to perform lol
I can't wait to hear what they ARE doing though!! 8DD

RE: VAMPS At Otakon - marigold - 06-16-2009

Yeah, it'd (obviously) be way too exhausting for them if they performed the day right after Sonar. (although they've done back-to-back lives countless times >.>; )

So it's definitely a panel thing like AX '06? hmm..to have a chance to ask hyde and Kaz a silly question...tempting but..just can't work it out Icon_cry

RE: VAMPS At Otakon - missykitty - 06-16-2009

*flails* aldsjflsjdlfsld Icon_heartbeat

Ahhhhh Otakon just got better. 8D I was disappointed in the Sunday musical guests, but VAMPS makes up for it, even if they won't be performing~! *waits for more details tonight*

Oh, and not completely VAMPS related, but on the website under Activities > Concerts it says, "????? (Friday) (Soon)" ...as in there will be a musical guest on Friday? I'm not sure if that means VAMPS, of they legit have another musical concert Friday night. :o I'm anxious and glad I'm going to Otakon now, ahhhh~

Cosplay and VAMPS and English dub VAs I'm excited to see. x3

RE: VAMPS At Otakon - tracycoder - 06-16-2009

VAMPS is doing autograph sessions I think I'll go stab myself now because i can't go

RE: VAMPS At Otakon - Tokio - 06-16-2009

Haha, yes, from the Otakon website:

UPDATE! VAMPS has changed their schedule to allow them to appear at Otakon 2009! HYDE and K.A.Z have changed their travel plans to meet with fans at Otakon! They will appear at Otakon on FRIDAY AFTERNOON ONLY at the Baltimore Convention Center (times and locations will be announced when the schedule is finalized).

As promised, they'll be answering questions submitted by fans -- only now they'll be answering them in person, and they'll be signing autographs as well!

Exclusively for Otakon members, VAMPS will be handing out special passes at their SONAR show that will give you priority access to their panel and autograph session. Quantities will be limited, and you'll need to be registered for Otakon to take advantage of the passes.

And to ensure you don't miss out on either event, we're setting up a special booth at Thursday's pre-registration pickup just for those who have tickets to the VAMPS show. (Details will be posted prior to Otakon.)

Lovely Icon_heartIcon_heart