The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
Ticket Presale Info Announcement Taiwan, London, Paris! L’Arc-en-Ciel WORLD TOUR 2012 - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: L'Arc~en~Ciel (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: L'Arc~en~Ciel General (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: Ticket Presale Info Announcement Taiwan, London, Paris! L’Arc-en-Ciel WORLD TOUR 2012 (/showthread.php?tid=1748)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Ticket Presale Info Announcement Taiwan, London, Paris! L’Arc-en-Ciel WORLD TOUR 2012 - vegetapr69 - 11-24-2011

(11-24-2011, 11:07 AM)cathb Wrote:
(11-23-2011, 11:57 PM)Tokio Wrote: $200 is so pricey. +hotel +plane +food +merch

Yeah, it will be one expensive trip for sure. But still cheaper than going to Japan.

I personally quit pricing flights and hotels until I get the tickets. Not much time to save up for everything either really. Plus I was hoping to get VAMPS stuff in the spring but that may not happen now. L'Arc's calendar, new single, and box set with shipping set me back over $400 already. Dang, but they are an expensive love. Icon_crying

Crapola! Now that I've seen the covers of Chase, I want to go back and buy the regular edition for the cover! They really know how to get you!!!

L'Arc seems to be very artistic when it comes to the single covers...in fact, I think they can see a toothpick for $10 each and some of us will get it...that's the power of Tetsuya's marketing "evil mind" XD

RE: Ticket Presale Info Announcement Taiwan, London, Paris! L’Arc-en-Ciel WORLD TOUR 2012 - Guest - 11-26-2011

Has anyone purchased tickets on ticketmaster with debit card not issued in the US?
Im anxious because I don´want problems when purchasing larc´s tickets T___T

Or being in the US and using debit card ...

Oh! I suppose it will be ticketmaster D:

RE: Ticket Presale Info Announcement Taiwan, London, Paris! L’Arc-en-Ciel WORLD TOUR 2012 - Guest - 11-27-2011

hi was wondering, this is my first time trying to catch L'Arc-en-Ciel concert in Paris. Was trying to get the VIP but they were sold out :(
The website (digitick.com) is confusing enough to begin with... my question is: do we get to choose or see where we will be seating at (so we can choose the best available seats like if we buy the tickets through ticketmaster) since I'm about to pay but didn't get to see where the seats are at? Please help. Appreciate it very much

RE: Ticket Presale Info Announcement Taiwan, London, Paris! L’Arc-en-Ciel WORLD TOUR 2012 - Guest - 11-27-2011

hi was wondering, this is my first time trying to catch L'Arc-en-Ciel concert in Paris. Was trying to get the VIP but they were sold out :(
The website (digitick.com) is confusing enough to begin with... my question is: do we get to choose or see where we will be seating at (so we can choose the best available seats like if we buy the tickets through ticketmaster) since I'm about to pay but didn't get to see where the seats are at? Please help. Appreciate it very much Icon_biggrin

RE: Ticket Presale Info Announcement Taiwan, London, Paris! L’Arc-en-Ciel WORLD TOUR 2012 - metal_angel_yui - 11-29-2011

I've purchased them in Neotokyo, the page is in english and it was the only one with VIP at the moment I made the transaction. But, you can't chose the seat.

RE: Ticket Presale Info Announcement Taiwan, London, Paris! L’Arc-en-Ciel WORLD TOUR 2012 - Guest - 01-26-2012

hi everyone ! I've just known that Larc en ciel will have a concert in Paris in April ! *I'm so late*

and now, I'm trying to buy ticket but I'm a bit confused o.o

I read lots of people said that the tickets are sold out, but there're still tickets in digitick although it's only for seated.

and also I want to purchase at neo tokyo since it's all in english, but I confuse about the shipping things. Can we just choose to print the ticket by ourself if I buy ticket from neotokyo???

RE: Ticket Presale Info Announcement Taiwan, London, Paris! L’Arc-en-Ciel WORLD TOUR 2012 - Usagi Hoshino - 01-27-2012

(01-26-2012, 03:12 AM)Guest Wrote: hi everyone ! I've just known that Larc en ciel will have a concert in Paris in April ! *I'm so late*

and now, I'm trying to buy ticket but I'm a bit confused o.o

I read lots of people said that the tickets are sold out, but there're still tickets in digitick although it's only for seated.

and also I want to purchase at neo tokyo since it's all in english, but I confuse about the shipping things. Can we just choose to print the ticket by ourself if I buy ticket from neotokyo???

No you can not choose shipping. Neotokyo ships everything using DHL so just fill that first page and they will send you an invoice confirming (check your spam it usually goes there).

Last I heard floor is long sold out all that's left are a few seats on the back.