The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
Hey!! - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: VAMPS (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Hey!! (/showthread.php?tid=166)

Hey!! - VAMPS + American Street Team + - 06-08-2009

Hey everyone!! So, I managed to get wireless internet access from my Hotel in New Jersey. Oh man, New York is VAMPS-tastic!! The guys are totally going to have a blast here when they come. ;) Pizza, cheesecake, and cannolies are Icon_heart. The only thing is, though, I caught a cold so I feel really crappy right now. Icon_xp

AnyVAMPS, I missed you all so I stole away and I'm holed up in the lounge on my floor typing away this message. I just wanted to remind everyone that "VAMPS" will be released in 2 DAYS!! Ha ha...you might have already received an e-mail stating that your order has been shipped from CDJapan.com. I hope everything is going well with the promotion of VAMPS' tour!! Please keep calling radio stations, passing out fliers, and spreading the word! It's a little over a month until VAMPS kick off their tour in NYC!! *omv* How fast time flies, huh? I have received some submissions for the VAMPS World-Wide Fanbook project, but please keep 'em coming! I'm in dire need of e-mail messages for the book as well.

AnyVAMPS, take care and I need to go take some medicine and sleep now. Take care and have a good one!!

Much VAMPS-love,
H.P.

P.S.
I'll post some pics of my trip to NY somewhere soon, if anyone's interested in seeing them. ;)

RE: Hey!! - Noctilca - 06-08-2009

Glad you're enjoying NY! The cheesecake sounds especially good Icon_heart And I'd love to see pictures!

I hope you get over your cold soon - make sure you get plenty of rest, and have a VAMPS-tastic time! *can't wait for the album to get here!*

RE: Hey!! - cathb - 06-08-2009

(06-08-2009, 07:07 PM)VAMPS + American Street Team + Wrote: Hey everyone!! So, I managed to get wireless internet access from my Hotel in New Jersey. Oh man, New York is VAMPS-tastic!! The guys are totally going to have a blast here when they come. ;) Pizza, cheesecake, and cannolies are Icon_heart. The only thing is, though, I caught a cold so I feel really crappy right now. Icon_xp

AnyVAMPS, I missed you all so I stole away and I'm holed up in the lounge on my floor typing away this message. I just wanted to remind everyone that "VAMPS" will be released in 2 DAYS!! Ha ha...you might have already received an e-mail stating that your order has been shipped from CDJapan.com. I hope everything is going well with the promotion of VAMPS' tour!! Please keep calling radio stations, passing out fliers, and spreading the word! It's a little over a month until VAMPS kick off their tour in NYC!! *omv* How fast time flies, huh? I have received some submissions for the VAMPS World-Wide Fanbook project, but please keep 'em coming! I'm in dire need of e-mail messages for the book as well.

AnyVAMPS, take care and I need to go take some medicine and sleep now. Take care and have a good one!!

Much VAMPS-love,
H.P.

P.S.
I'll post some pics of my trip to NY somewhere soon, if anyone's interested in seeing them. ;)

I'll second the cheesecake! Better to catch that cold now and get it over with then to be sick later on.

RE: Hey!! - missykitty - 06-08-2009

32 days until the NYC show. \o/

...and you know. Only someone actually FROM New York would never have had New York cheesecake or cannolies. XD Pizza I can say I've had, haha. Icon_lol ...and try the bagels! We have good bagels. (Or maybe that's just a Long Island thing.) Icon_heartbeat

RE: Hey!! - Usagi Hoshino - 06-08-2009

*hugs HP* I hope you feel better in no time~!

Yeah I got the album e-mail but I won't have it in my hands until I arrive to dc T_T! Ny is really vamptastic! the metro is crappy though =/, but food options are endless! Be sure to let me know when you upload ur pics ^.^ Icon_heart

RE: Hey!! - alekzalee - 06-09-2009

I'm glad to hear you're having fun!! ^^
and I hope you get well soon~!! >.<

I would love to see the pictures ^^ I've never been to New York. :(

I also got the e-mail from CDJapan ^^ Can't wait until I have that album in my hands xDD

RE: Hey!! - oscura_gotham - 06-10-2009

Hey!! Take your medicine and drink lots of tea! (green with honey and lemon is good). Feel better soon!

I've lived in NY for about a decade now and I love it no matter what some people say lol. NY is great for sampling all kinds of different foods from all over the world. Go to the East Village (St. Marks near the hotel) and try Oh Taisho! They have the best Yakitori selection, great onigiri, etc... the only thing is they open by dinner time (about 5pm). I'm really close to Manhattan so if you want to meet up I'll gladly join you! :) Same goes for anyone else that is visiting town. Just get in touch and we can hang out.

RE: Hey!! - VAMPS + American Street Team + - 06-11-2009

(06-10-2009, 10:56 AM)oscura_gotham Wrote: Hey!! Take your medicine and drink lots of tea! (green with honey and lemon is good). Feel better soon!

I've lived in NY for about a decade now and I love it no matter what some people say lol. NY is great for sampling all kinds of different foods from all over the world. Go to the East Village (St. Marks near the hotel) and try Oh Taisho! They have the best Yakitori selection, great onigiri, etc... the only thing is they open by dinner time (about 5pm). I'm really close to Manhattan so if you want to meet up I'll gladly join you! :) Same goes for anyone else that is visiting town. Just get in touch and we can hang out.

----------------------

Aww...thanks! I only just got your message today, but I will be heading back to Los Angeles today. :( *damn* My mom bought some meds for me, so I should be ok. New York was great, though. Of course, minus the getting sick and totally missing the trip to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. The food was great, the city was VAMPS-tastic, and yeah...I've definitely got to come back someday. VAMPS are going to have a VAMPS-some time here. Maybe we should post a list of places where they could eat? Or places where they could go (if their schedule permits)? Ha ha ha...thanks for your message!!