The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
Roll Call! Who's coming? - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: Archives (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Archive (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: 2009 (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+----- Forum: July 16 - SONAR (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Roll Call! Who's coming? (/showthread.php?tid=14)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Roll Call! Who's coming? - jrockisjoujou - 06-30-2009

(06-30-2009, 11:16 PM)missykitty Wrote: ...so I'm utterly and positively confused right now. Otakon has not said anything more about the special panel passes/badges, have they?

To my knowledge they have not. Therefore all this speculation is only going to cause more confused then do good!

I say we wait until Otakon announces what they will do before we go off the deep end planing anything! x_x

Normal pre-reg badge pick up is 7-9pm, yes? Doors for VAMPS are at 7pm. Otakon knows this. They won't make us go over there and get badges then, obviously. The way I'm assuming it will go is there will be something much earlier in the day for us VAMPS go-ers, and they will hand out passes for the panel then... and I'm also just figuring they have to do it somewhere very close to the venue, otherwise it doesn't make sense.

But until Otakon says something, I'm not going to try and figure anything out, it's just pointless. x_x

I think that whole Street Team shirt thing is really stupid as well. No offense. I mean, I would obviously be on that line! But how is that fair to anyone else? (Tokio Hotel fans are hardly ones to go by - I should know, I've been to enough TH shows, and those lines... ugh. Don't get me started at how pissed off I get at Tokio Hotel fans. >>;) That totally kills the point of those waiting in line! Everyone else will be so mad at us "street team" members... it wouldn't be fair at all.

Again, I feel like we're all thinking too much about this when we don't know how the panel passes/badge pick up for us is going to work. That's just my opinion.

I can totally see your side to it as well, Missy.
Maybe so much worrying for nothing!
Everyone's opinion counts!
I just thought I'd put it out there,
But I don't think the Street Team shirts are stupid!!!
Not for me, taking on a leadership role, and all the volunteer stuff.
I will wear my shirt proudly!
Maybe it's not the perfect idea wearing shirts to get in a special line, but it is just an idea, that could potentially solve alot of headaches later, or create them. IDK?
And even if you were pissed at the TH fanclub... they got what they wanted and worked for, and got in first... you have to give them that.
I don't think any of us would want to piss other VAMPS fans off though,
see... two sides to everything.
That's the whole idea of the banners, t.y cards, and glowsticks, and other special things~ unity amongst the fans.
I guess we just wait now for some kind of official word?

RE: Roll Call! Who's coming? - yamiko - 07-01-2009

oh wow I didn't realize people would be planning to line up so early D:
but just so you guys know otakon just update they are opening pre-reg badge pick up at 5pm
http://www.otakon.com/registration.asp
i'm guessing this is the earliest they will open?

RE: Roll Call! Who's coming? - Noctilca - 07-01-2009

(07-01-2009, 12:03 AM)yamiko Wrote: oh wow I didn't realize people would be planning to line up so early D:
but just so you guys know otakon just update they are opening pre-reg badge pick up at 5pm
http://www.otakon.com/registration.asp
i'm guessing this is the earliest they will open?

I just saw this on the Otakon feed and was coming here to mention it. Does it usually take more than a few minutes to pick up a pre-reg badge?

About the shirt idea - as much as I really love the design, we just can't afford to buy one (let alone two) right now - we've been running on credit for all of the tickets and hotel costs Icon_crying...so I really hope y'all don't decide to do that Icon_cry

RE: Roll Call! Who's coming? - Usagi Hoshino - 07-01-2009

(06-30-2009, 10:12 PM)jrockisjoujou Wrote: What would be really cool... is if somehow Otakon set up this "special" booth at Sonar to do all this instead of over at the BCC. It would solve everything! But I guess the easy way may be too much to ask for. Easy for us but inconvenient for the Otakon staff for sure.

Or... what if we show our email confirmation letters for our payments for preregistration.
I printed mine out, would that work as proof instead of the badges?
I might be to busy in line to get away to the BCC, hard to predict.

I have a question...important to me, and anyone who may volunteer to help me in line with the t.y. album and glowsticks:
First... I'm not even going to be in line, not for more than a minute or so, all day! I'll be traveling down the line getting the thankyou album signed and passing out glowsticks. Do you seriously think anyone would be P.O.'d at the "glowstick lady" if I came back up front before the show starts? I mean, I am doing this voluntarily, but I would be so sad if I didn't get a pass for Otakon or got into Sonar last after doing all this volunteer stuff for the love of VAMPS.

What do you guys think?
OMGosh... why didn't I think of this earlier!!!!

We are the "Street Team ~ fan club you could say"
We can almost do what we want if we get "J's" permission and let Sonar in on it!

When I went to the Tokio Hotel concert in Columbus Ohio, their fan club was there. The line for the venue lined up going South!
The fan club fans lined up going North of the Venue!
It didn't matter when they arrived to get in line, as long as they had the fanclub shirt on they could enter the much smaller "fan club line"

When the doors opened... the fan club line got to enter first!!!!!
Everyone with the identical tshirt got that privledge.

Soooo... how many of us got the Street Team Shirts?
Or could make something very similar in the days we have left?
This could soooooo work!
~ I feel so smart *LOL*

Downside: For this to work....If you have family or friends coming with you, that don't have a shirt, unfortunately, they have to go in the regular line. Like this would affect me, cuz I didn't order shirts for my 3 other family members. But it would guarantee us "die hards" our spot!

What do you think TOKIO?
What do you think "VAMPS+American Street Team+"?

I don't agree with this idea, would you like tons of japanese VampsADDICT fans lining up whenever they want and arriving first? If they had and official US club then they could apply those policies but us trying to make non forum fans miserable is another thing.

RE: Roll Call! Who's coming? - chibi chibi - 07-01-2009

(07-01-2009, 01:09 AM)Usagi Hoshino Wrote: [quote='jrockisjoujou' pid='4357' dateline='1246414322']
OMGosh... why didn't I think of this earlier!!!!

We are the "Street Team ~ fan club you could say"
We can almost do what we want if we get "J's" permission and let Sonar in on it!

When I went to the Tokio Hotel concert in Columbus Ohio, their fan club was there. The line for the venue lined up going South!
The fan club fans lined up going North of the Venue!
It didn't matter when they arrived to get in line, as long as they had the fanclub shirt on they could enter the much smaller "fan club line"

When the doors opened... the fan club line got to enter first!!!!!
Everyone with the identical tshirt got that privledge.

Soooo... how many of us got the Street Team Shirts?
Or could make something very similar in the days we have left?
This could soooooo work!
~ I feel so smart *LOL*

Downside: For this to work....If you have family or friends coming with you, that don't have a shirt, unfortunately, they have to go in the regular line. Like this would affect me, cuz I didn't order shirts for my 3 other family members. But it would guarantee us "die hards" our spot!

I don't agree with this idea, would you like tons of japanese VampsADDICT fans lining up whenever they want and arriving first? If they had and official US club then they could apply those policies but us trying to make non forum fans miserable is another thing.
----------------------------------
I agree too. Although it would be a different story if there was a proper US fanclub, at this stage, i dont think it would be appropriate to do that.
It would cause too much confusion for those who do not read the forums and would cause more problems then solve.
From what ive been reading and through announcements, The special prereg is for those who have VAMPS tickets right? so that means there shouldnt be a massive line to get your otakon prereg and get back to Sonar. Like Tokio said, i think a few go at a time get their prereg and come straight back, and if they aint back within a timeframe well tough cookies. People dont want to be holding a spot while others go wlakabout round baltimore.
I really do hope Otakon says something soon, or if someone from the street team have time email one of the staff to find out about how this will work.

RE: Roll Call! Who's coming? - chibi chibi - 07-01-2009

I was checking out Otakon webpage and found this~ it was announced on the 30th
Prereg starts at 5pm ends around 11ish
and it also says at the page before directing you to the times
Quote:As some of you may notice, Thursday Pre-Reg pick-up will be open 1 hour later than in previous years to help accommodate any of our members who may be attending the VAMPS concert Thursday night.
http://www.otakon.com/news_article.asp?id=481

Sooooo....dunno if there will be an early time for us...or.... if 5pm is the earliest they will go. They also keep saying a special booth for us VAMPS ticket holders will be set up so we may have a special line??????? dunno.
If its all gonna be one line VAMPS ticket holders and Otakon attendees...and people line up heaps early....i dunno how that will work O.o

RE: Roll Call! Who's coming? - marigold - 07-01-2009

ok I read through the recent posts about badge pickup and your opinions, and I've come to the conclusion that sacrifices have to be made.

I planned to line up reeeaaallly early at Sonar (like most of you), but now think it'll be impossible. Obviously there are gonna be lots of people who aren't going to Otakon. It would not be fair at all to them if any of us were to be in the Sonar line early, then go leave our spot to pick up our badges, and then go right back, expecting them to be cool with us pretty much cutting the line. If making pre-reg badge pick up at 5pm is the best Otakon can do, then a whole lot of us are gonna have to give up on getting the 'best' views at Sonar. It sucks to think about, but it should be considered.

And they're giving out the special passes to Otakon members only, right?
As long as we have our badges when we're in line at Sonar, those passes will be waiting for us. Because honestly, that's the thing that worries me most XD;; No matter where we are in the Sonar line, they should give the passes out only to us, and I really think there'll be enough to go around. So let's try not to panic as much...it'll all be ok Icon_3nodding

RE: Roll Call! Who's coming? - Haidoist - 07-01-2009

(07-01-2009, 12:20 PM)marigold Wrote: ok I read through the recent posts about badge pickup and your opinions, and I've come to the conclusion that sacrifices have to be made.

I planned to line up reeeaaallly early at Sonar (like most of you), but now think it'll be impossible. Obviously there are gonna be lots of people who aren't going to Otakon. It would not be fair at all to them if any of us were to be in the Sonar line early, then go leave our spot to pick up our badges, and then go right back, expecting them to be cool with us pretty much cutting the line. If making pre-reg badge pick up at 5pm is the best Otakon can do, then a whole lot of us are gonna have to give up on getting the 'best' views at Sonar. It sucks to think about, but it should be considered.

And they're giving out the special passes to Otakon members only, right?
As long as we have our badges when we're in line at Sonar, those passes will be waiting for us. Because honestly, that's the thing that worries me most XD;; No matter where we are in the Sonar line, they should give the passes out only to us, and I really think there'll be enough to go around. So let's try not to panic as much...it'll all be ok Icon_3nodding

I don't think it would be considered cutting the line if we leave for less than an hour like Tokio said. For all they know we could be getting lunch. Plus, since we will be getting a special preregistration line, it is guaranteed that it will take under an hour to get our passes. We're just waiting on where the line will be and when.

RE: Roll Call! Who's coming? - Usagi Hoshino - 07-01-2009

If they see us all morning and then we just go for a while and return with our badges is not cutting the line.

RE: Roll Call! Who's coming? - marigold - 07-01-2009

Yeah I guess less than 1hour is ok, but there could be people who line up while we're gone, and they could give us evil glares Icon_confused

So yeah anyway, did anyone read Sonar's recent tweet?

Quote:VAMPS Meet N Greet & signing on 7/16 at 2 PM! First come, first served! Must have ticket to 7/16 show to enter Meet & Greet! @VAMPS_USA

I don't see the original (if any) tweet from VAMPS_USA, but.. WHAT THE HECK?! Icon_gonk If I knew they were gonna do this, I wouldn't have bought an Otakon badge Icon_crying But it's good for the fans who can't go to Otakon, so I'm happy Icon_heart