The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5058 build_theme_select
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International
VAMPS' 6th single: Angel Trip - Printable Version

+- VAMPS International - L'Arc~en~Ciel International (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com)
+-- Forum: VAMPS (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (http://vamps.baka-koneko.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: VAMPS' 6th single: Angel Trip (/showthread.php?tid=687)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: VAMPS' 6th single: Angel Trip - The Shockstar - 05-21-2010

They should of had a fan write the review instead of some douchbag elitest snobby criddict. XD I know I'm being a little harsh but I only read fan reviews because of this. The opinion of someone who doesn't really like the band specifically, but suposively just has this wide-ranged supreme openmindedness that makes their opinion "the right one" doesn't mean a lot to me.

These criddicts never know what the hell they are talking about.

RE: VAMPS' 6th single: Angel Trip - Hedelex - 05-21-2010

If critics are educated in music... I'm fine with being an ass! SEX,BLOOD R&R definitely NOT the song I like the most in the album ._.
Weird... but, we don't need to trust critics :-D we can make our own opinions and that's why I will forget this matter now n_n

RE: VAMPS' 6th single: Angel Trip - VAMPkito - 05-21-2010

Okay, please correct me if my understanding is flawed, but according to VAMPSxxx...

ANGEL TRIP (or maybe just an interview related to "ANGEL TRIP") WILL AIR ON RADIO IN TWO DAYS (one day to Japan)!!!

Hopefully that means someone will clarify this and maybe even upload a radio rip.

RE: VAMPS' 6th single: Angel Trip - Bebe - 05-21-2010

(05-21-2010, 10:51 PM)VAMPkito Wrote: Okay, please correct me if my understanding is flawed, but according to VAMPSxxx...

ANGEL TRIP (or maybe just an interview related to "ANGEL TRIP") WILL AIR ON RADIO IN TWO DAYS (one day to Japan)!!!

Hopefully that means someone will clarify this and maybe even upload a radio rip.

That's right, ANGEL TRIP song will air tomorrow *^__^* can't wait

RE: VAMPS' 6th single: Angel Trip - VAMPS + American Street Team + - 05-21-2010

Hey everyone,

If you are dissatisfied with the official review of VAMPS' album, "VAMPS" on iTunes, then I suggest you do the following: write an e-mail and report the review. I did. I think such un-educated reviews are ridiculous, not to mention can have a negative impact on sales. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and not everyone will enjoy VAMPS' music, BUT reviews that are CLEARLY written with minimal (if any) research are....unprofessional and incredibly ridiculous, especially from a site such as the iTunes store.

Anyway, here are the steps I took to send the email:

1. Go to this page: http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/#itunes_store_account_and_billing

2. Click on "iTunes Store Account and Billing."

3. Click on "Billing Inquiries."

4. Click on "Email Us."

5. Fill out the information requested. In the dialogue box called, "Specific Request," select the option that says "I have another question (explain below)." Then, go ahead and explain why the review is incorrect.

---------------

I know it might seem a little extreme, but I have always believed in the quote by Maya Angelou, "If you don't like something change it, if you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." I felt the review was un-educated and poorly written, so I wanted to do something about it, rather than just complain. Someone may or may not reply, but I can at least say I tried. I encourage you all to do the same.

Much VAMPS-love,
H.P.

RE: VAMPS' 6th single: Angel Trip - VAMPkito - 05-22-2010

(05-21-2010, 11:44 PM)VAMPS + American Street Team + Wrote: Hey everyone,

If you are dissatisfied with the official review of VAMPS' album, "VAMPS" on iTunes, then I suggest you do the following: write an e-mail and report the review. I did. I think such un-educated reviews are ridiculous, not to mention can have a negative impact on sales. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and not everyone will enjoy VAMPS' music, BUT reviews that are CLEARLY written with minimal (if any) research are....unprofessional and incredibly ridiculous, especially from a site such as the iTunes store.

1. Go to this page: http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/#itunes_store_account_and_billing

4. Click on "Email Us."

5. Fill out the information requested. In the dialogue box called, "Specific Request," select the option that says "I have another question (explain below)." Then, go ahead and explain why the review is incorrect.

---------------

I know it might seem a little extreme, but I have always believed in the quote by Maya Angelou, "If you don't like something change it, if you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." I felt the review was un-educated and poorly written, so I wanted to do something about it, rather than just complain. Someone may or may not reply, but I can at least say I tried. I encourage you all to do the same.

Much VAMPS-love,
H.P.
Love your enthusiasm! I think I'll do that now!

RE: VAMPS' 6th single: Angel Trip - thalia - 05-22-2010

(05-21-2010, 11:44 PM)VAMPS + American Street Team + Wrote: Hey everyone,

4. Click on "Email Us."

---------------

Much VAMPS-love,
H.P.

I have already done this too~ ^ ^

I used to e-mail them all the time requesting L'Arc-en-Ciel and HYDE music xD

RE: VAMPS' 6th single: Angel Trip - VAMPkito - 05-22-2010

I'M GOING TO SHOW OFF MY SUPER SPECIAL PROFESSIONAL AWESOME MESSAGE TO THEM NOW. NOT THAT YOU WOULD WANT TO, BUT YOU MAY USE THIS TO MODEL YOUR OWN IF YOU REALLY WANT...

Hello,

I recently read a review on iTunes about the self-titled album of a Japanese rock band called VAMPS and was very dissatisfied at the lack of taste and overall lack of professionalism in the review.

Now, as a huge fan of VAMPS, I would naturally want to defend their honor, but to be truthful, I couldn't care less about what other people THINK about VAMPS in terms of musical quality. I respect the opinion of all people, but what baffles me is how iTunes can post such a culturally-confused, uneducated review with 1) mislabeled genres, 2) false and inconsistent facts, or rather 3) a severe lack of any facts at all!

The most notable flaw, in my opinion, is the referring of VAMPS, and the lead vocalist (HYDE)'s other band, L'Arc~en~Ciel, as "Visual Kei." Quite simply, if either one of those bands fell under Visual Kei, then I'd see no reason why every band in the world would not go under that label. That's not to say Visual-Kei is exactly a bad thing, but it's definitely not L'Arc~en~Ciel and especially not VAMPS. Visual Kei refers to bands which place high-priority over flamboyant looks that match the story told by the music. Neither VAMPS nor L'Arc~en~Ciel fall under that category. The sheer misuse of the label is nothing short of uneducated.

On a related note, guitarist of VAMPS (K.A.Z)'s main band, OBLIVION DUST, is also referred to as industrial, which is not the case. OBLIVION DUST have composed and performed a wide range of works throughout their careers and to call it Industrial, while again not a bad label but simply not a true label, would be simply wrong.

I'd like to reiterate that I respect the opinion of all who dare to listen to VAMPS and music in general, but with this review, I don't quite understand at all what said opinion is. It starts off praising the band, then start saying they're not so great, and throughout several random fluctuations later, nothing. We don't get a straight answer. The review is essentially just random rambling.

I hope you can understand my feelings regarding this review and hope you can use this message as an opportunity to improve!

Thank you for your time!

RE: VAMPS' 6th single: Angel Trip - derMauersegler - 05-22-2010

(05-21-2010, 11:05 PM)Momoiro-chan Wrote:
(05-21-2010, 10:51 PM)VAMPkito Wrote: Okay, please correct me if my understanding is flawed, but according to VAMPSxxx...

Yes, it's on this program:

TOKYO FM

I have the program KeyHoleTV installed and can in fact find the stream of Tokyo FM Icon_heart. I hope it's the right one Icon_eh. Now how would I rip this from KeyHoleTV? Because it's not on a website I don't see an URL to the stream, you know... What can I do?
Okay now I confirmed to myself that I found the correct Tokyo FM Icon_blaugh, I compared what's on air with what's playing right now. Yeah.

So if anybody wants to hear it live tomorrow:

http://xorsyst.com/japan/watch-japanese-tv-online/

or here's the software directly:

KeyholeTV software download link

- install and find Tokyo FM in the list and click on watch.

Tested the program "Replay AV" and it seems to work Icon_cool . You can record what you are hearing right now without knowing the URL of the stream. I understand it records directly from your soundcard. So if I don't oversleep tomorrow morning I will try to record Angel trip from Tokyo FM. The quality won't be that great, but... it's for the waiting time until the real CD only anyway ne.

RE: VAMPS' 6th single: Angel Trip - thalia - 05-22-2010

(05-22-2010, 01:38 AM)derMauersegler Wrote:
(05-21-2010, 11:05 PM)Momoiro-chan Wrote:

Yes, it's on this program:

TOKYO FM

I have the program KeyHoleTV installed and can in fact find the stream of Tokyo FM Icon_heart. I hope it's the right one Icon_eh. Now how would I rip this from KeyHoleTV? Because it's not on a website I don't see an URL to the stream, you know... What can I do?
Okay now I confirmed to myself that I found the correct Tokyo FM Icon_blaugh, I compared what's on air with what's playing right now. Yeah.

So if anybody wants to hear it live tomorrow:

http://xorsyst.com/japan/watch-japanese-tv-online/

or here's the software directly:

KeyholeTV software download link

- install and find Tokyo FM in the list and click on watch.

Tested the program "Replay AV" and it seems to work Icon_cool . You can record what you are hearing right now without knowing the URL of the stream. I understand it records directly from your soundcard. So if I don't oversleep tomorrow morning I will try to record Angel trip from Tokyo FM. The quality won't be that great, but... it's for the waiting time until the real CD only anyway ne.

thank you! :)

what time is this taking place?